[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

Ok this is an interview with the director of LBC...lots of good stuff !

The LBC director asked fans to watch from the Official Links only and leaked the plan of season 2, “it depends on the sponsors.”  Read rest in spoiler....it's translated, well, there is Thai ..and English

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, deltos said:

The LBC director asked fans to watch from the Official Links only and leaked the plan of season 2, “it depends on the sponsors.”  Read rest in spoiler....it's translated, well, there is Thai ..and English

Thanks! :)

YNHfPaB.jpg

So it seems it's Pete who is having a jelly moment...which could lead Ae to show frustration. You think ? 

What's the highlight for the next episode (EP5)? 
พีท หึงครั้งแรก เริ่มมีปะทะระหว่างตัวตั้มกับตัวไทป์ เรื่องของน้องต้า เรื่องของเก่งกล้ายังไม่ค่อยมีอะไร ติณณ์แคนปะทะกันอีกรอบนึง
From the director: 
The first jealousy of Pete, the first conflict between Tum and Type about N'Tar, not much on the KengKla story, and another TinCan's conflict.

OMG And we have to wait another week to watch this?! I have never been so impatient for a new episode in my life. Not even for TWM and and I LOVE Korn and Knock. Like whyyyyyyy!

Now that I got that out of my system... Well this is actually not what I expected. I love how this show is just going with it's own flow. It seemed like Ae was the one jealous and frustrated and it made so much sense.

On the other hand, Pete being the jealous one is actually great. Someone was saying before that they wished he was more assertive.To me, this is a step in that direction. I really look forward to see how this plays out.

I also need to find that link to Line TV live so I can see how the pageant goes. This will be my first opportunity to see a none US/Ms World/Ms Universe pageant. I want to make sure I catch at least some of it.

7 hours ago, deltos said:

So it seems it's Pete who is having a jelly moment...which could lead Ae to show frustration. You think ? 

This infos amazed me! Nothing let to portend and imagined it. After he push Ae into the girl's hand, for now, he have "his first" jelly crisis. Finally, Pete is full of surprise! I'm glad we have to wait one more week, in this way, the serie will end more later! (always the same thing with half empty/half full glass!!!) Thanks a lot for the interview! :thumbsup:

9 hours ago, deltos said:

That means, if we get a season 2, they'll finally start eating seaweed snack or soy milk or what have you. :P

3 hours ago, evanevan said:

That means, if we get a season 2, they'll finally start eating seaweed snack or soy milk or what have you. :P

If these companies want to put money into the program for sponsorship, then sure, why not. I'd even get them to eat hongeo if it means money for a second series. That's how desperate i am! :crazy: :D

7 hours ago, baw74 said:

ere's a fun vid of Perth going to a modeling event.

6 hours ago, Park Baekhyun said:

He looks like a lost little puppy ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

So cuteeee. It's also amazing how different his personality in real life is with Ae lol, still love the both of them tho ♥

It's nice to see they can still move through the mall without hundreds of iPhones in their faces.  That little fan group seem very respectful..now by the time LBC ends...they won't be able to go to the bathroom without shakey iPhones recording their every move...:lol:

1 hour ago, deltos said:

It's nice to see they can still move through the mall without hundreds of iPhones in their faces.  That little fan group seem very respectful..now by the time LBC ends...they won't be able to go to the bathroom without shakey iPhones recording their every move...:lol:

They are being respectful and i hope it continues that way. I also hope the guys are getting some help in how to deal with it. Some fans can be more than over zealous to the point where it over steps the line into being totally disrespectful. It isn't nice having a camera or phone push directly into your face just so someone can get a "selfie". 

13 minutes ago, deltos said:

Fan Boi time !!!  Admit it...you grin and get cheesy when you watch this series...I admit to "Queening" out a bit...:phew: Nothing really special about this vid..it's just cute...:lol:

It amazes me just how comfortable they both look with each other in public. :D

3 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I think that's what caught my eye...they are so organic  with each other. No problem with skinship or personal space..:lol:

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

1 hour ago, deltos said:

I think that's what caught my eye...they are so organic  with each other. No problem with skinship or personal space..:lol:

Well, they've put in some intimate time together shooting the series... ^_^

18 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I'd even get them to eat hongeo if it means money for a second series. That's how desperate i am! :crazy: :D

You are desperate, but i think you are more courageous first, brave in second, reckless in third, fearless in fourth, in one word, very "gutsy"! :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Watching the vid, i had exactly same thought. As director told into interview, the boys is a group, continually teasing themselves. I think it help to be more close, and more when you are the main couple. I don't have illusion, it is perfect fan service, however, i must say it is more than nice to see the chemistry between them. 

5 hours ago, deltos said:

Fan Boi time !!!  Admit it...you grin and get cheesy when you watch this series...I admit to "Queening" out a bit...:phew: Nothing really special about this vid..it's just cute...:lol:

Nothing really special, but it more warm up my feeling toward the couple! :wub:

Archived