[Thai Drama 2018] Love by Chance Series Season 1 บังเอิญรัก

Terresa Gate

2 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

I don't think Tin was into sexual hibernation, cause he knows he is gay, and try to hide it the best possible. For Can, no problem, he was totally out, except for the soccer team  ha ha ha

Actually I was talking about Can, not Tin lol but that's ok.

In fact, Can might even be a little better off than Ae. If a girl approached him, he would be ecstatic. But not so with Ae. 

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, 2whipped said:

11 times?!!!! Omggg that was a lot huhu

Probably this sounds like a sad news but did you guys realize Saint rarely attended the same event with the other boys? Just like yesterday event and today's one. I don't know what happened to him. I'm afraid it will become like 2moon casts :dissapointed_relieved:

I wouldn't worry too much about that. There's a lot of reasons why that can happen. :D

4 hours ago, henry249 said:

I've tried to learn Korean, Japanese, Mandarin, and Thai. And Thai is the one that co-operates with my brain the most.

The funny thing about Thai is that, for me, listening and speaking are much easier than reading (and of course writing). This is because the Thai alphabet is one of the most complicated alphabets.

It is. Also there's no spacing between the words which makes it even more of a challenge. :D

8 hours ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

they are innately alike in that sense of being in sexual hibernation until these two cum around

36 minutes ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

Actually I was talking about Can, not Tin lol but that's ok.

It is difficult to me to consider you talk about one person if you use those words: "they are innately alike..." My english is not perfect so have pity on me! :flushed:

3 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Hopefully, we have Pond here, a true expert into "trigger action"! The only one for now, able to explain how it work, from morning to night!!! I guess for him "control" means "release"   ha ha ha

I would call Pond's "trigger action" a "hairline trigger". The slightest reason he's off again on his "fantasy adventures". He needs a girlfriend  to take him in hand so to speak. :D

2 minutes ago, Park Baekhyun said:

Just a random thought but I really love the way Ae treats Pete, like he's just so gentle and loving and the way he smiles at him too urghhh never fail to make me swoon :wub:

It's called lllloooovvvvvvveeeeeeeeee :D

I do the same with my husband Kim. That is, until he annoys me and then it's a different story. :angry: :P :D

18 minutes ago, winetart said:

I'm surprised no one posted this yet, but here's a teaser from the MV being released on Friday. It looks like the aftermath of Ae's jealousy over Tin.

Ae was jealous about Tin? Really... I thought it might be Pond but why Tin?... Ugh now I really hate that we will miss an episode this week so I can get my answers that much faster. 

1 hour ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

Ae was jealous about Tin? Really... I thought it might be Pond but why Tin?... Ugh now I really hate that we will miss an episode this week so I can get my answers that much faster. 

I don't mind missing this week, as it makes it all the sweeter for the next week. By then we'll all be wound up like over tightened watch springs ready to be released and explode on here with all our comments. :D 

Also i don't mind who he's jealous of, as long as he's jealous. That's what can happen when you're in love.

Edit: My husband suggested it should rephrase the "explode" comment above but i'll leave it as it is as you guys know what i mean. For a lawyer he has a dirtier mind than i have. :P :phew:

2 hours ago, winetart said:

I'm surprised no one posted this yet, but here's a teaser from the MV being released on Friday. It looks like the aftermath of Ae's jealousy over Tin.

Hehe I love locker rooms, these places are always so favorable for closeness and intimacy :wub: By the way, I can't wait to see that scene...

In a previous post I said I saw desire in Ae's eyes in a scene in that same locker room (which, I assume, will happen just before that new one in the timeline)... it seems I unexpectedly hit the bull's eye!! But actually, for now, I can't imagine how the situation will move from Ae and Pete's tense confrontation to these two being half naked in such an explicit position :blink:......... Not that it bothers me (far from it actually) but I'm curious to see how.

2 minutes ago, lelliae said:

Hehe I love locker rooms, these places are always so favorable for closeness and intimacy :wub: By the way, I can't wait to see that scene...

In a previous post I said I saw desire in Ae's eyes in a scene in that same locker room (which, I assume, will happen just before that new one in the timeline)... it seems I unexpectedly hit the bull's eye!! But actually, for now, I can't imagine how the situation will move from Ae and Pete's tense confrontation to these two being half naked in such an explicit position :blink:......... Not that it bothers me (far from it actually) but I'm curious to see how.

It all adds to the speculation and drama of the series. It's also the reason why they entice us with these pictures. 

4 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

It all adds to the speculation and drama of the series. It's also the reason why they entice us with these pictures. 

I actually like the Kabedon...and with Ae doing it...there is some intensity there - and usually one thing lead to another...:phew:

According to Perth...

[Translation @perthppe] #lovebychanceseries #PerthTanapon 
Host: About the kiss on the EP4?
Perth: We shot 15 takes in total. 5 on each angle. And we had 3 cameras. It was a tough one.
From the interview with Perth at the #SamsungGalaxyNote9 event (Thanks to ZoonZones)

2 hours ago, 1sitsafetocomeout said:

The @LBCInterFan Twitter teased it because she's read the novel. I'm not surprised Ae is going to get jealous. Tin is a hot rich guy that's taller than him and he obviously has history with Pete. I think Pete pushing Ae towards Chompoo and/or Ae finding out that Pete went to Tin for help instead of him is going to make him blow.

3 minutes ago, deltos said:

I actually like the Kabedon...and with Ae doing it...there is some intensity there - and usually one thing lead to another...:phew:

According to Perth...

[Translation @perthppe] #lovebychanceseries #PerthTanapon 
Host: About the kiss on the EP4?
Perth: We shot 15 takes in total. 5 on each angle. And we had 3 cameras. It was a tough one.
From the interview with Perth at the #SamsungGalaxyNote9 event (Thanks to ZoonZones)

ooohhhh would they dare in the locker room? A bit risky! But some of us know what the male teenage hormones can do when they take over.  :phew:

Most actors especially male ones say that it's "tough" when they have a kissing scene. I don't know why. They all have their eyes closed during the kiss. :D

39 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

Most actors especially male ones say that it's "tough" when they have a kissing scene. I don't know why. They all have their eyes closed during the kiss. :D

I think it's because their eyes are closed that it's tough. You can't see anything that's happening and you just have to trust the director and everyone involved.

42 minutes ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I'm gonna say..there are a few male actors...that go all in...( no pun intended...well maybe...yeah it was). Like:

Spoiler

Maxtul, Ruiwen, MewArt..just to name a few...

yeah most of the time the eyes and the lips are closed...:lol:<_< 

Archived