[Drama 2018] I'm a mother too, 나도 엄마야

0ly40

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well episode 70 did not disappoint. The old man did indeed blow a gasket at his son and DIL. When the son said he would handle the police, the old man told him it was too late for that.

SH is happy to have Ji Young back and she told him she is not going to worry about what other people think anymore. She is going to pursuit happiness in her life.

It appears in 71, Ji Young tells SH everything and he will now go to war with his family.  Also in 71 preview, Mrs Shin tells her husband to make HJ/KS get a divorce.

18 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

Well episode 70 did not disappoint. The old man did indeed blow a gasket at his son and DIL. When the son said he would handle the police, the old man told him it was too late for that.

SH is happy to have Ji Young back and she told him she is not going to worry about what other people think anymore. She is going to pursuit happiness in her life.

It appears in 71, Ji Young tells SH everything and he will now go to war with his family.  Also in 71 preview the Mrs Shin tells her husband to make HJ/KS get a divorce.

Im so glad, I was worried a little that she would go back to him for the wrong reasons.. but it sounds like she will do the right thing! I hope their relationship can be accepted even if it is because of what his brother and KS have done to JY.. KS needs to be ousted forever from that house and any hope of inheritance snuffed out! Can’t wait to watch.. still not up on my normal site! 

13 hours ago, ajummapunkinssi said:

Im so glad, I was worried a little that she would go back to him for the wrong reasons.. but it sounds like she will do the right thing! I hope their relationship can be accepted even if it is because of what his brother and KS have done to JY.. KS needs to be ousted forever from that house and any hope of inheritance snuffed out! Can’t wait to watch.. still not up on my normal site! 

In my opinion SH's family is the one that made another huge mistake. JY did not intend to tell SH for the simple reason I bet she did not want him to feel responsible for something he had nothing to do with.  The family is the one who pulled SH in by telling him prolly that JY is with him due to the accident and that is the reason she did not go to Paris. Had they not said anything JY would not have. 

13 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

It appears in 71, Ji Young tells SH everything and he will now go to war with his family.  Also in 71 preview, Mrs Shin tells her husband to make HJ/KS get a divorce.

JY had no reason to think of those selfish people anymore. JY tried to do the right thing to not have SH torn between her and his family but those people denied that they did any wrong and even continue to insult her intelligence and character. Why should she give up the happiness she found after they stole her husband and baby from her. I am happy she decided to be with him. I am even happier to see that after his mom called to tell him why she may have stayed she tells him herself what she found out. JY has done nothing wrong. The worst thing is those people will try to lie then they will think that SH will side with family and its going to shock them that SH will not do that. 

Its already starting in the preview. SH goes to his brother and his brother either lies or tries to justify what they did. He makes excuses I bet for what KS did and SH does not want to hear that. What his brother did was wrong in covering up that accident that took two lives. Nothing his brother can say will make SH change his mind on that. Again SH learns his family has done wrong to JY. It looks like his father tries to issue ultimatums and that is not going to work either with SH. These people learned nothing from the last time they had a falling out with SH. I guess they will have to see him again willing to walk away from them. 

The sad part is SH is so ashamed of his family. They will not do the right thing and he is on his knees to JY's aunt in the preview prolly apologizing for his hateful and evil family. This is prolly the main reason that JY did not want him to know because he would feel guilty for something he had no part in. 

Did you see SH walk right past KS in the preview after leaving his father and brother and not speak to her. I love it. He is livid at those people not even wanting to apologize and take responsibility. I want to know what the old goat said to his son and KS in that office after the Assistant told him KS killed JY's husband and baby.

I wonder if that black box video will end up in SH's hands later from the assistant. 

12 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

One more thing...

As @Ldy Gmerm predicted, KS blamed the MIL for setting up the son and the other woman at the golf resort. That made Mrs. Shin blow a gasket as well.

I knew she would mention that it was the same day she found her husband with the woman his mother set him up with. KS will have to be made to face what she did.  No one wants to take responsibility for those deaths. Of course she should know that her mother in law will not see she had a hand in that accident. All she did was give that woman a means to hate on KS even more. No one told KS to follow her husband on that day. Also all the Mother in law did was to act as a catalyst to start fate moving for SH and JY to meet. KS is the one who ran that car off the road and then did not even help them. To make it so much worse she then did not pay for what she did. If she was that upset she should have just called her husband out of that room and then not driven. Her actions alone caused those deaths. Whats sad is she does not see that she should pay for what she did. Or better yet she sees herself better than JY and her husband and unborn child. 

Lol, SH ex is so dense.. she can’t realize he blocked her number on his phone, goes to his office announcing he is her husband only to be turned away by the security guard.. out walks JY who reaffirms that outsiders can’t go in to the office.. that had to sting her pride lol! Imagine when she realizes that JY actually slept at his house :)

That female doctor , leaving the table right away , it means she wants to be friend with SH is a fake action ( what she said when she got home it means  she loves   him !!  ) , she 's hope to be friend  with SH without JY , she 's hope both of them living single together ….. SH could visit JY ? but single with her as same as before ( without JY ) ! she kicks cutie doc  right away after meeting SH !! 

The relationship of members in that family will change

-Father in law & KS

Mrs  Shin & KS

KS & her husband

KS and his father, mother ,brother & KS 

It was quite upsetting to see SH on his knees apologizing for what his SIL did. This is what KS and her husband should have done as soon as they found out that JY was related to the victim of that hit and run. Instead, they deny, shift blame and the brother tells SH to stay of out it. How can he expect SH to stay out of it?! JY is SH's lover and future husband regardless of whether they like it or not and because of that SH will be even more involved than ever. These people continue to disappoint him and then he tries to clean up their messes. This latest revelation will push SH to cut ties from his family as they are unrepentant and trying to cover up that crime. I think SH may falsely think that JY is back to use him, even if she says she isn't but he would be more than willing to be used in order to pay for what his family did to her. He will come to the conclusion that he is JY's path to revenge as she needs power to overcome whatever they do to her. The best thing(and KS's biggest fear!) do to is to marry JY and give her that much needed power to get back at them. What's funny is KS laughing at the idea that JY wants seek revenge without power. She has only herself to blame for giving JY the motivation she needed lol.

@rolisrntex @Ldy Gmerm

As Ldy indeed predicted, KS shifted the blame for the hit and run to her MIL. Yes, the MIL is partly to blame for her state of mind that day but she is certainly not to blame for hitting that car and then leaving the victims without calling for help. MIL is neither to blame for the cover up that followed after that accident nor is she to blame for JY seeking justice for it. KS really thinks she's smart and can get away with that crime. As usual, she is manipulating that dense husband of hers who cannot think for himself. The smart thing to do is come forward and apologize...I'm quite sure JY would have forgiven them if only for SH's sake. They have chosen to be defiant and unapologetic which means that prison is in the cards for them. In the end as others have suggested, they will lose everything including tony to JY. Something tells me the Chairman will either be incapacitated due to the stress of it all or worse dead by the end of the drama.

Seeing Episode 70 with subs makes me want to slap someone. KS is refusing to admit she is the main cause of the accident that killed JY's husband and baby.  I am not sure if its just the translation but it seems the elder Shin's have no idea that JY did not only loose her husband but her baby as well in that accident that KS caused.

They were so up in arms to learn that JY did not go to Paris and the first thing they say when they learn what KS did is after the way they treated JY over the surrogacy they know she will not let it go. Of course she would not let it go! Why should she let people who not only are rude, disrespectful , condescending, arrogant and nasty go who do not feel a bit of remorse or regret for their actions but also choose to insult her intelligence and deny to her face that they changed her life with their actions.  

The main issue for them is not to allow this to get out because it would harm not only the company as the shareholders will be demanding KS be removed from the company but also their reputation will be ruined from killing someone and their hiding it. The only one who said they had sympathy for JY is KS's husband but then again even though he feels sorry for JY it does not stop him from wanting to protect his wife and family from the scandal of what KS did. What gets me is Mom Shin dares to say she became a surrogate after her family was ruined by the accident. So they looked down on JY before thinking she was nothing because she became a surrogate only to learn there were reasons why she chose to do so. What I want most if for them to learn she lost a baby in that accident and then to realize they stole another child from her as well!

That is the real fear and the assistant even mentions it when he says given how they treated JY there is no way she will let it go. As if she should let go of people who have no care for human life! This is a true case of being careful of how you treat people because you never know if you will have to deal with that person again. The Shin's know that JY wont let it go. Why should she..they killed her baby and husband and hide the truth , they stole back a child they initially did not want and then set out to threaten and kidnap her, they harassed her and looked down on her thinking she was beneath them when she fell in love with SH. At what point should JY let go of these people. If the shoe was on the other foot and it was their family they would want the person to pay as well for what happened. 

Shin mom thinks that JY stayed to seduce SH and use him for payback. Come on JY does not have to seduce SH cause he is a willing participant in the relationship. All she did was help JY to tell the man the truth and let him make his own choices to be with her. Thanks Shin Mom!

I love the fact we see SH meeting JY and she talking to him. She apologizes in the voice over of the preview but I do not think she had any intention of using SH. I think she truly made up her mind to stop running and hiding from her feelings for SH as well as not allowing that family to dictate anything else in her life. They stole her happiness not once but twice already and she owes them nothing. I do believe that telling SH is the best way to go and it keeps misunderstandings from happening. With SH aware of what JY found out at least he can hear from her own mouth that she never intended to use him she just made the decision to live her life not worrying about others. JY has vowed to never break up with SH and I want to see if she can keep that vow. I know who SH will choose in the end and it will not be his family. 

From the preview SH is livid and can't understand how his brother did something so awful. What gets me is his brother says to him pretend that he does not know. Meaning close your eyes to the fact we did wrong to someone and changed their life since we are family. AS if that is going to happen. SH is not going to ignore what he learned and confirmed from talking to his brother after meeting with JY to learn the truth of why she stayed. All he has done is make his younger brother see the real man who he looked up to and turn his back on his family. The preview also shows SH with his father and we all know how this will go. His father as well will not want to have KS admit what she did and we can see in the voice over the man even dares to say to SH what can you do. This is going to be a main reason why SH not only cuts ties with his family but also choose to go after them to make them pay for what they did. I can truly see him working with JY to gain the power they need to make them pay for what they have done. If nothing else his father and KS will have made sure that SH and JY does what they need to do in order to smash the power they Shin family thinks they have and can wield as a weapon.

This is why he ignores KS when he passes her by at the company. Her face shows she is not sorry and she has no intentions of doing the right thing. I would not talk to her either. Those people would choose to protect themselves and the company then giving justice to a person they wronged. 

In the preview we see KS again blame her Mother in law and her husband for what happen that day. Failing to again admit her own mistake that caused the crash that killed JY's husband and child. Her being upset at what she saw is not an excuse for what happened. Perhaps if she had thought to admit this crime 6 years ago then maybe but they hid the crime and are still trying to hide what KS did not wanting to own up to it. It only shows that their actions going forward will end up blowing this issue up even more by the time it comes out. 

Now we have JY's family getting into the act. The mother needs to sit down as well. Sure they lost money and went into debt but she also helped the step bro to take back that baby that those people did not want. She took money from what JY did. So she in my mind has no say in JY dating SH. SH had nothing to do with what his family did. 

@tinatrix236

You are very right if the Shin's had taken the initiative to go in and apologize and show they are willing to pay for what happen then JY prolly would have forgiven them and not want KS to be taken away from Tony or hurt SH. But because they are defiant , rude, nasty and even disrespectful they will only make the situation even worse than it is until the only recourse is going to be jail time for KS and possibly her husband as well. 

Like you, I see KS as the catalyst for so much pain and anger. Her words to JY are what pushed her to realize she should no longer let those people rule her life. Taunting JY about not having power well she gave her the drive to get some. I do not think that JY is looking to use SH but I do see him thinking that for a min. could be her purpose. But as you and I have pointed out SH will be a willing participant if nothing else then to give JY the closure and the means to make those hateful people pay. I especially think this after his run ins with his brother and his father. 

I am looking forward to his brother having his world blown up. He had no concern for his brothers life or the woman he loves only thinking of his wife and his love. Imagine again what he will say when he learns his woman was once with another man and even had a child yet she could not have any for him without the help of a surrogate. I still say guilt drives this man because of what his mom did and we know how manipulative KS is so she put all her emotional pain on that day on her husband which further prompted him to do the wrong things. I see his guilt as well that his parents never really liked her and his mother mistreated her. Unfortunately for him his actions only caused further issues. When he learns the truth about KS's past what can he say he helped to do bad things for a woman who totally fooled him. 

After just watching the 70 subs myself, I do not have much to add to what has already been discussed today. However, I found it amusing that Mrs Shin did actually have a lucid rationalization that KS's hit and run that killed JY's husband caused JY's family to go bankrupt and put her in the situation to be a surrogate. However, in the same breath she was just as defiant as the rest of them. I found it disturbing that she called SH to tell him why JY stayed instead of giving JY the chance to do so herself. I believe she would have and she is not merely using SH to get back at them. I take her at her word that she is not going to put her life on the back burner anymore for the sake of others.

Again the previews are hard to judge but I am glad JY and SH are having the conversation about what happened. I think he goes to his family to urge them to make things right but seeing as how they are still defiant, he will help JY get the justice and closure she deserves some how. The Shin family's attitude also reflect how they view the second son. They look down on SH just as much as they do JY just because he decided to march to the tune of a different drummer.

I also loved the propofol addict and JY's encounter in the lobby. We saw a different side of JY in that scene. She is not going to put up with mess from anyone anymore.

2 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

After just watching the 70 subs myself, I do not have much to add to what has already been discussed today. However, I found it amusing that Mrs Shin did actually have a lucid rationalization that KS's hit and run that killed JY's husband caused JY's family to go bankrupt and put her in the situation to be a surrogate. However, in the same breath she was just as defiant as the rest of them. I found it disturbing that she called SH to tell him why JY stayed instead of giving JY the chance to do so herself. I believe she would have and she is not merely using SH to get back at them. I take her at her word that she is not going to put her life on the back burner anymore for the sake of others.

Again the previews are hard to judge but I am glad JY and SH are having the conversation about what happened. I think he goes to his family to urge them to make things right but seeing as how they are still defiant, he will help JY get the justice and closure she deserves some how. The Shin family's attitude also reflect how they view the second son. They look down on SH just as much as they do JY just because he decided to march to the tune of a different drummer.

I also loved the propofol addict and JY's encounter in the lobby. We saw a different side of JY in that scene. She is not going to put up with mess from anyone anymore.

I think you bring a very good point about SH's family and their looking down on him. They seem to not respect his success nor see his company as anything. To them he can just walk away from all his hard work and only their company matters. I am not sure why they think their company is so much better than SH's but they do. 

I say this because we see the chairman try to interfere in that  contract that SH had that required JY. IT was shocking that he thought he could cancel that contract that had nothing to do with him at all. Its only when he learned that there is a 14 million dollar penalty for cancellation that he backed off only to show up unannounced at his company to try to pressure him to marry HR but also harass JY. 

I am not sure why he thinks that way. He started his own company why is it that he feels SH's accomplishment to do so is not on his level. Its a case of having been wealthy and powerful for far too long. It has gone to his head. Any time you can tell your son that he is not powerful enough or can't do anything to stop you only shows that they all think not only too highly of themselves but are drunk off of the life they have been able to lead so far with the money and power and influence. The same motivation SH had to never go back to his family and asks for anything which contributed to his success now is the same motivation after his run in with his father and brother that will make him prove them wrong again this time helping JY in the process. Thinking they are above the law is a flawed mindset. Thinking they do not have to pay for their crimes is also a flawed mindset. People like his family only learn when they have lost it all. 

I see that company being hit hard while SH is still standing with JY beside him. In the end who will be the ones falling due to their scandals. Not JY and SH that is for sure. The same people they looked down on will be the same ones still standing in the end while his family has been ruined. 

THE SHINS ARE AT WAR!!!

So in 71 Step Bro meets with SH and tells him the story and plays the audio recording for him. SH then visits his Hyung and Dad at A-One Group and tells them KS needs to apologize to Ji Young for what she put her through. Of course they are defiant and their hubris shines through. SH visits a lawyer buddy. He also tells JY he is with her until the end.

KS makes matters worse!

Step Bro calls JY's Oma and tells her the story and takes a beating from her. JY's mom confronts her and SH telling them she will not agree to them getting married. KS shows up to the mother's restaurant and hands her a blank check telling her to put any amount on it as long as she objects to JY and SH being together and their marriage! JY's mom goes ballistic, tears up the check and calls JY in front of KS and tells her that if she wants to marry SH then go ahead!

Mrs Shin shows up in front of JY again.

From the 72 preview it appears that JY is not intimidated by her new Omani. KS suggests to her husband and FIL they go after SH to get JY to back off. Hyung objects but the old man agrees. Apparently the Shins send the gangsters to Komo and SamChun's restaurant to intimidate them only SH shows up in the middle of it.

It is starting to get ugly folks!

I always think I can’t hate a villain more.. then along comes another.. that smirk, that attitude.. all of it.. wow i wanted to slap her tonight!! 

KS has it all, don’t even want to list it it’s just so bad! How does this family that thinks it’s all that not realize what a low level she brings to them and how she is bringing them down.. and now is resorting to using bullies to terify people make you so good? How does doing all these terrible things make anything go away or anything better? It’s a simple apology and having KS admit and pay for her crime.. it’s showing JY that you are sorry for taking her husband and child from her, it’s apologizing for taking her family away.. it’s realizing all the wrong you have done to her, not creating more! 

Wow! SH is the man!! He is 100% behind JY, his family doesn’t stand a chance and he knows how to fight them! It’s going to be a rough ride now. KS will want to win at all cost, hubby will want to hold onto his pride, big man in the office will want to keep his reputation and slave mommy at home will want to think she is solving the worlds problems but isn’t! Little TW will get a new cousin and an Aunt Wendy..he will be soooo happy! 

This drama is really getting ridiculous. The old man behaving like he owns the whole executive force in Korea. Aren‘t there any repercussions destroying property of others in Korea? These ignorant people should loose their whole wealth at least in this drama please. No forgiveness please! 

SH's brother seems to have a moment of clarity when he realizes he lost his brothers respect. It's a little too late  now. He sacrificed his integrity and his consciousness to protect his family over some one else. It just told his brother that protecting his wife meant more then what JY loss due to KS's negligence. I do not blame SH for criticizing him. Did he think that SH would really get on board with him and protect what KS did? Obviously he did because he would not dare to tell SH who is a grown man to break up with the woman he loves because the woman wants older brothers wife to apologize and pay for her crime. Its amazing that he is shocked that SH wont side with his family who are the ones in the wrong. 

Its funny the man is upset by realizing he lost SH's respect. His facial expressions at KS said it all. Her words to him about it being his fault she was so emotional that caused the accident blaming him and his mom instead of taking responsibility on her own for what she did. KS said it herself she wanted to kill herself and was driving at high speeds and her actions caused the accident of JY and her husband. Yet she did not stop to help them instead sped off. KS and the rest keep thinking that they will never be able to prove what she did. You can never say never. I expect JY to find a witness that night and I expect that black box video to show up too in the hands of JY and SH. 

Whats funny is they do not think that JY deserves the justice for what KS did. They just want her to stop wanting to prove the truth. Their actions are not going to make the situation even worse. Harassing JY and her family. Trying to destroy their business and bankrupt their own son SH will all be noted down to be used against them later. All their actions will do is make SH and JY more determined to protect each other and her family and fight. No matter what they do SH will still end up standing back up and JY will help him. On the other hand when the hammer finally falls for that family of SH's they will not be able to get back up. 

The fact that the old man endorses ruining SH's company to stop him from making noise to get a re investigation shows that they do not value the fact that SH started from the bottom and did well. It also shows they have no respect for his company or his success. Its ok to sacrifice his lively hood if it protects their company and own lives. Its a true case of if you are not supporting us then we will destroy you. 

I have said it before KS wants to destroy that family. KS especially wants SH ruined so that he has no power to inherit but also JY can't get anything. But I predict in the end SH and JY will end up with everything. Everything that KS tried to covet and take will go to SH and JY. 

That old man is going to go down hard. He believes in KS way too much over his own son and KS is out to take everything he has. When he is betrayed by her he will be shocked that he was fooled but his wife tried to warn him that something was wrong with KS but also that she is very cunning. There will be no one to blame but themselves for what happens next or later. 

Archived