[Drama 2018] Voice 2, 보이스2

Prettysup

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/14/2018 at 12:44 PM, loricarii said:

Also, why kangwoo didnt make it to dispatch team on their very first day as a team? Where is his integrity? Moreover there is the code zero case on their first minute in poongsan station...but i know it's just ep 2 anyway..

I have feelings that they will have problem with DKW, he said that he hates to be chased and prefers to get his own way and, seems, he will. He does not look like an obedient boy...

On 8/17/2018 at 4:33 AM, Prettysup said:

For abs lovers haha.. scroll to see second pic

Yes, he doesn't look like an obedient boy :D    (New uniform of Poongsan police? :lol:)

Just wanna say, damn, Jin Wook oppa is looking  sooo damn fine...... He is soooo my kinda guy. Oppa, please do NOT follow typical korean guys and do plastic surgery, okay? Your eyes are perfect the way it it, no double eye lids are required..! Love your voice, love your hairstyle and those 5 o'clock shadow, damn, that's sexy as hell.... !  :heart:

Voice 2 are looking very good, love the message that they are trying to get their government to take notice on.........  I think it is a good formula to switch the main male lead, so the female lead will be able to shine and the male lead will be amaze with her ability... Jang Hyuk could still come in and bring in a case or two that he need Golden time team help on it...  They can even do a few more season of Voice. But please, kindly don't kill off Jin Wook character should they do a Season 3....!

I like the way KKJ restrained DKW :)  (... if you make an independent action once again you will come back to the jail immediately...)  

DKW creates prob but, seems, she knows how to manage it.

Spoiler

8 hours ago, Saja La said:

Oppa, please do NOT follow typical korean guys and do plastic surgery, okay? Your eyes are perfect the way it it, no double eye lids are required..! Love your voice, love your hairstyle and those 5 o'clock shadow, damn, that's sexy as hell.... !

Think he won't :) it would be a crime to correct such a divine incision of the eyes :rolleyes:

But, seems he made a small correction of teeth, miss his adorable 'bunny' smile :tears:

59 minutes ago, meon said:

Think he won't :) it would be a crime to correct such a divine incision of the eyes :rolleyes:

But, seems he made a small correction of teeth, miss his adorable 'bunny' smile :tears:

LOL.... Maybe that teeth somehow chipped so badly that he had to repair it, and since he had it repair, might as well correct it at the same time...? heheh

1 hour ago, titania1000 said:

It was @grannyoldrecipe (i loved this pseudo:lol:): she was posting very random things on it, rarely related to her work.

The new agency asked her to close it, and the new IG looks way more like a professional tool to promote her projects.    

Aha I thought of grandmother initially but thought I was wrong, then somehow related it to Granny Smith apples I guess lol... 

7 hours ago, titania1000 said:

It deserves its own post: Kwon Joo thinking and missing hard Jin Hyuk after a long and bad day at work. He answered to the mail she sent in ep2, asking him to call her and what he said made her sad...

Moo Jinhyuk tim jjangnim need to appear as cameo, kwonjoo really miss him even in the drama press con she missed janghyuk being on set with her lol

[Voice 2] Ep 3 Critical message left at the end to raise awareness on child sex abuse laws

voice1.png

Article: Naver 'Voice 2' Lee Ha Na leaves a critical message in regards to child sex abuse cases

1. [+181,-1]
The person who took on Hee Joo's role... her acting is not bad. It made me emotional watching her yesterday... 

2. [+175,-2]
Putting kids into that kind of situation makes it hard to watch, even if it's just a drama. Criminals who harm children has to be punished by the law.. 

3. [+67,-3]
That pedophile acting was great. I was able to get absorbed in the drama. As expected, evil roles has to do well for other main leads to stand out. 

4. [+50,-1]
Let's give scums like these death penalties. 

5. [+27,-1]
Scums like him should rot in jail for the rest of his life. But it's such a waste considering that my tax money goes to people like him. Just sentence them to death. 

6. [+18,-0]
Remember the criminal's final words? "Because you stopped me, my crime was less severe. And I might get out after a few years, so tell Jin Wook to wait for me." This is the reality of our country. Their crime is light, they can wait till they get released from prison and find the victim again. These people who don't reflect must be punished severely. 

7. [+14,-0]
Lee Ha Na's eyes was good. Yesterday's episode with Hee Joo, her parents, and even the criminal, there is no acting hole. I was able to get more immersed in the show... Please revise the law. 

8. [+10,-0]
There is a need to bring back death penalties. Death penalties are the same as exterminating cockroaches. 

Article: Naver Lee Jin Wook x Lee Ha Na's apology 'Voice 2' conveys their sincerity and a warning

1. [+87,-2]
Judges, lawyers, and people of Human Rights Commission. How frustrating must it be for a drama to be warning you guys? Members of Parliament, change the law quickly. 

2. [+66,-0]
Episode 3 was above my expectations too. It's scary and sad. Do Kang Woo's staircase scene was refreshing.

3. [+26,-0]
My heart really ached. 

4. [+16,-0]
This is aimed at Cho Doo Soon. [t/n: more information here.] When he gets released from prison, he'll live quietly. 

5. [+9,-0]
There is much time left till Cho Doo Soon gets released. 

====

Spoiler

voice3.png

[REQ] Scriptwriter of Voice 2, "Child sex abuse crimes are painful cases"

Posted on Sunday, August 19, 2018

Article: Naver 'Voice 2' Scriptwriter, child sex abuse crimes are painful cases... I had given it a lot of thought

1. [+2378,-10]
I just want to gather up all pedophiles and put them in the fire pits. 

2. [+1409,-9]
Voice is a really cool drama. Please be a hit. 

3. [+799,-6]
The law has to change.. They need punishments to be more severe. 

4. [+565,-4] 
The captions at the end yesterday touched my heart. Really thank you, Voice. 

5. [+199,-8]
Really fun to watch. Let's punish the child sex abusers severely!!!!!!!!!!

6. [+177,-1]
Cho Doo Soon will be released from prison soon. To add, the punishment Cho Doo Soon received is on the highest level. Seeing that he's being released soon, if that's the highest level, then you can guess what kind of punishment the rest is getting. I saw that China still have death penalties yesterday. Our law being worse than China's leaves me speechless. Which country reduces their penalty because the criminal was under alcohol influence? [t/n: I suppose this is referring to Cho Doo Soon's case. Click for more information.] The law needs to be revised. Criminals are improving as time goes by, but the law hasn't. 

7. [+100,-1]
If you go to American prisons and tell the prisoners there that you're a child sex abuser, you'll get beaten to death. Child sex abusers are just that evil. 

8. [+88,-1]
I hope Cho Doo Soon retrials and gets sentenced to life imprisonment.

[Voice 2] Ep 4 Kwon Yul is the criminal that the Golden Time team is looking for

Ratings: 4.9%

2.png

Article: Naver 'Voice 2' Kwon Yul is the criminal that the Golden Time team is searching for

1. [+85,-0]
He looks kind, which makes it scarier. His face only came out for a moment, but I hate goosebumps.. How evil is he going to be? 

2. [+24,-0]
Kwon Yul's face is God's gift... 

3. [+12,-0]
I believe in Voice's quality and watched the show! I'm enjoying season 2. 

4. [+7,-0]
The viewers know about it already. 

5. [+6,-1]
He seems like the evilest character in history.... 

6. [+5,-0]
Lee Jin Wook is handsome~^^

7. [+5,-0]
The key point of this drama is Kwon Yul's psychopath acting. If he did as good as Kim Jae Wook in season 1, this drama will be a hit... 

8. [+5,-0]
Is the criminal playing with Kang Kwon Joo's hearing..... Seems like he found out. 

cr

DKW checks the rating :D

p. Original broadcast date AGB Nielsen[10]
Nationwide Seoul
1 August 12, 2018 3.938% 4.579%
2 August 13, 2018 4.699% 5.553%
3 August 19, 2018 4.462% 5.165%
4 August 20, 2018 4.950% 5.737%

b1278f7bc854.jpg

Spoiler

4df5954f3c39.jpg

0190eed02c2f.jpg