Go Seung Ji

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha Suk-jin cleans away your worries in Your House Helper
by 
girlfriday

DfkQQ3qUEAA4DWz.jpg

KBS’s new healing drama Your House Helper dropped a teaser and a few posters, which all feature one very simple but pleasing concept: Ha Suk-jin(Radiant Office) tidying up your life in more ways than one......

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/06/ha-suk-jin-cleans-away-your-worries-in-your-house-helper/

Watch: Ha Seok Jin Prepares To Declutter Both Houses And People’s Lives In 1st Teaser For New Drama

KBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “Your House Helper” (literal title) has released new teasers ahead of its premiere!

“Your House Helper” will begin airing on July 4 and is a healing drama that follows the story of a perfect house helper who helps to professionally clear out and tidy up houses and the lives of people who reside in them. The drama is based on a popular webtoon of the same name that took readers by storm on webtoon platform KTOON.....

https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/13/watch-ha-seok-jin-prepares-declutter-houses-peoples-lives-1st-teaser-new-drama/

Ha Suk Jin becomes your handsome, perfect, dream house helper in new KBS drama teaser & posters!

KBS2's upcoming Wed-Thurs life-healing drama 'Your House Helper' has released its first teaser clip and teaser poster series!

Your House Helper' depicts the story of a perfect male house helper. He arrives at a messy home occupied by women struggling with messiness, both inside their hearts and in their homes. The perfect house helper Kim Ji Woon (Ha Suk Jin) slowly helps the home become clean, purified, and organized. 

In his first teaser, lead actor Ha Suk Jin shows off his cleaning, cooking, and laundry skills to the fullest, making anyone wish he were their house helper. Also starring Cosmic Girls's Bona, Lee Ji Hoon, Go Won Hee, and more, 'Your House Helper' premieres on July 4 at 10 PM KST!

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/06/ha-suk-jin-becomes-your-handsome-perfect-dream-house-helper-in-new-kbs-drama-teaser-posters

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/06/ha-suk-jin-becomes-your-handsome-perfect-dream-house-helper-in-new-kbs-drama-teaser-posters

Ha Suk Jin becomes your handsome, perfect, dream house helper in new KBS drama teaser & posters!

KBS2's upcoming Wed-Thurs life-healing drama 'Your House Helper' has released its first teaser clip and teaser poster series!

'Your House Helper' depicts the story of a perfect male house helper. He arrives at a messy home occupied by women struggling with messiness, both inside their hearts and in their homes. The perfect house helper Kim Ji Woon (Ha Suk Jin) slowly helps the home become clean, purified, and organized. 

In his first teaser, lead actor Ha Suk Jin shows off his cleaning, cooking, and laundry skills to the fullest, making anyone wish he were their house helper. Also starring Cosmic Girls's Bona, Lee Ji Hoon, Go Won Hee, and more, 'Your House Helper' premieres on July 4 at 10 PM KST!

ha-suk-jin_bona_1528869505_0003426004_001_20180613101232493.jpg

WJSN’s Bona Turns Into Intern And Ha Seok Jin Transforms Into Housekeeper For “Your House Helper”

Upcoming KBS drama “Your House Helper” (literal title) revealed stills of WJSN’s Bona and actor Ha Seok Jin as their new characters.

Based on a popular webtoon, the drama is about a housekeeper who not only cleans his clients’ homes, but also helps organize their thoughts by listening to their worries and giving advice.

Bona will play Lim Da Young, an intern at a advertising company who tries to become a full-time employee. The idol described her character, saying, “Da Young is a passionate character who always does her best. She is a very ordinary woman in her 20s who will appeal to many people in their youth. I tried acting out my days as a trainee when I was dreaming of debuting. I am making an effort to express the reality of youth in our twenties and  the positive energy during those hard times.”

Bona also expressed her gratefulness to her co-star Ha Seok Jin, saying, “I’m thankful that he treats me very comfortably. Thanks to his guidance and help, I’m enjoying filming.”

WJSN-Bona.jpg

Ha Seok Jin will be taking on the role of Kim Ji Woon, a housekeeper who takes care of everything, such as cooking, laundry, shopping, and more. He receives a lot of attention from the female clients for his good looks, but he acts coldly towards clients who make light of housekeeping. He comforts some people and encourages others, acting as a source of hope for them.

A source from the drama stated, “Ha Seok-jin is transforming into Ji Woon with a meticulous analysis of the script and the ability to immerse into characters. As a house helper, he will offer useful tips for both housekeeping and life.”

Ha-Seok-Jin1.jpg

“Your House Helper” will premiere July 4.

Sources (1) (2)

https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/17/wjsns-bona-turns-intern-ha-seok-jin-transforms-housekeeper-house-helper/

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Your House Helper 당신의 하우스헬퍼 - Ha Suk Jin, Bona, Lee Ji Hoon, Go Won Hee - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 KST - Premiere on July 4

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/06/new-kbs2-drama-your-house-helper-shares-bright-new-posters-preview-clip-starring-ha-suk-jin-bona-more

New KBS2 drama 'Your House Helper' shares bright new posters + preview clip starring Ha Suk Jin, Bona, & more

KBS2's brand new healing drama 'Your House Helper' will be coming to cleanse your soul with its heartwarming stories, soon!

'Your House Helper' tells the story of a perfect male house helper who shows up to the aid of housemates living in an unbearably messy sharehouse. The perfect house helper Kim Ji Woon will be played by Ha Suk Jin, while opposite him will be an overworked intern riddled with fatigue Lim Da Young (played by Cosmic Girls's Bona), a woman who can't find anything she's looking for named Yoon Sang Ah(played by Go Won Hee), a lawyer with zero dating experience Kwon Jin Gook (played by Lee Ji Hoon), and more.

As you can see in the drama's newest preview above, it won't be easy for these folks to band together and work through their messes. If you want to know more, 'Your House Helper' premieres on July 4 at 10 PM KST!

ha-suk-jin_bona_1529465499_2018062010303917001-540x515.jpg

ha-suk-jin_bona_1529465499_1.jpg

I hear he does windows, floors, cooks, and the washes clothes....  But I wonder does he do pools and tubs too???

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUQMvplPLHXrCMdx4F7NL0000004352832005322801227.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5ZZKub6gFF2kTktKnp39

Just having some fun everyone!!!  Looking forward to this drama, this thread, and being with all of you too!!!  :blush:

Hello...

I thought Suits already ended. I guess im wrong, haha.

Edit: i just check the drama thread, Suits indeed already end.

Lol

Edit 2: is it cos of the World Cup (still not airing)?

Archived