Quantcast
Lmangla

OTP Bingo

@kokodus ~ you saw it! hahahaha.. lee min ho was what I thought of when first trying to come up with a story. LOL. so oppa is inspirational?  there's only 5 tropes there but since I had to cook up a story with hilariously different tropes, there may be other ones in the mix. hahahaha... . so let me tell you rich boy, poor girl is NOT one of the tropes in round 1.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

d6323e45ff3166226fe70d3afe1fa2e4.gif   Wish I had the time to play what an amazing idea thank you @Lmangla:heart:

good_luck_everyone_by_yashamaru13.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcThI9fuN74biAUVH9cOusA   All And No Matter Who Wins...

You're all Winners already!!!!  Have fun and I will be cheering you all on!! Fighting!!!!

@USAFarmgirl ~ you can still join and have a few laughs. :) it is not that time consuming as the clues are really easy! hahahha... and before start of round 2, folks will get the numbers for round 1 -- so no one has to break their head and give up.....

• Like 2

Wait I can only identify 4 troupes. There is no separate troupe for chaebol male lead. LOL. And revealing the end game only in the last ep. Hmmmm let's see....

• LOL 3

11 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Wait I can only identify 4 troupes. There is no separate troupe for chaebol male lead. LOL. And revealing the end game only in the last ep. Hmmmm let's see....

next time, we do the trope list, you can put in the chaebol male lead. hahahah... but yea, since the name of the game is bingo and not clue, you will get the round 1 numbers at the start of round 2. this way, everyone can keep playing even if they are clueless! :D

so what were the 4 tropes you think? and more importantly, would you watch "door opens" based on that preview? :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

39 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla Are you sure there are only 5 troupes here??? Bahahahahahaha. There definitely seems to be more than 5!!!!!

I root for Min Ho Oppa. #teamminhooppa. LOLOLOL

Yeah, seems like more than 5...:D Going to check it out!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

For ease of checking this is the list of tropes

On 2/2/2018 at 3:35 PM, Lmangla said:

We have our 100 tropes!!!!

#1 - rescued from truck of doom

#2 - The childhood friends turn into lovers
#3 Cliche pull and push realtionship
#4 Noble idiocy separation
#5 Rich boy poor girl
#6 Angry Encounters  
#7 The shopping/makeover scene  
#8 the rooftop room
#9 Piggyback ride
#10 Half-way through the drama amnesia trope
#11 - gangster clothes
#12 The mean love interest trope
#13 Clinging ex
#14 - bad boys in saeguks always get the cool outfits including really nice earrings!
#15 Love triangle FTW... NOT.
#16 Time Jump

#17 the yin/yang of family dynamics.
#18 Sweet Second Male Lead turn into Evil OOC Parody trope
#19 - doors are never locked
#20 Broken and troubled main lead being healed by love
#21 - everyone relaxes in sauna
#22 Birth secrets
#23 The Wrist Grab
#24 fan service shower scenes !!!
#25 Kdramas seem to only have 2 endings - everyone gets a happy ending or a lead dies"
#26 Dramas - 2nd female lead evil usually
#27 poor but still brand stylish
#28 - everything fits into one suitcase when they leave
#29 - girl is strong in beginning and total mush later
#30 - girl, the forgiving saint
#31 - pair of glasses that don't work
#32 - Babe Falls .. Oppa catcha
#33 Cross Dressing!!!
#34 - opposing kdrama parents
#35 all male leads are genius
#36 okie Pretended SICKNESS!!!
#37 In kdramas, people have sex with clothes on.
#34 - when oppa is hot but his style is confusing.
#39 Let's kiss like a stone hits a tree trope
#40 Everyone eats at Subway
#41 kim nam gil dies in most of his dramas
#42 Cutting your own hair will give you a cool haircut
#43 Love contract
#44 co-habitation

#45 - noona - dongseng

#46 - han river is the place to be.
#47 - fauxcest
#48 start from enemies to lovers
#49 Cancer
#50 Funny BFF

#51 - bromance

#52  - first female lead destined to get less fashionable 

#53 - yellow umbrella

#54 - cute stuffed dolls given as gifts

#55 - ajumma perm

#56 - gang of 4 romances in weekend dramas

#57 - faulty CPR

#58 - water slap, also document slap!

#59 - Wind Blowing when Hottie/Babe ... 'Descends'

#60 - the drunk kiss or almost kiss

#61 - Slow motion and multiple angle shots to epic scene

#62 - Heroes or heroins with superpower ability

#63 Violent bosses

#64 Good girl falls in love with bad boy trope

#65 U-TURNS   Anytime, Anywhere! 

#66 SOJU, must be the cheapest booze on earth, or everyone gets paid like a king

#67 The Wet Washcloth is the Cure to (Nearly) All Illnesses!

#68 The hospital to treat minor ailments.

#69 The most memorable Epinephrine of medical drama

#70 Drama main lead is bulletproof and immortal

#71 accidental kisses

#72 We had cancer but there is also the brain tumor trope   

#73 Shady endings

#74 Cooking Ramen

#75 PD lets us know that male lead is going to do something important with a coat / jacket wearing scene . 

#76 male lead ties female lead’s shoe laces though her hands are perfectly fine

#77 -- "Gangsters/Loan sharks that show up at school or work to demand payment...or else..."

78)  I'm so bummed out that I/we need to go sing Karaoke

79)  The evil mother-in-law trope

80) The overworked "candy" character always gets a nosebleed

81)  Female lead gets smashed, falling down, passed out drunk and throws up trope and male lead takes her home...piggy back or taxi

82) Characters in drama's tend to have chronic constipation and or other issues with bowels

83) Best gift "Brand Name" purse

#84 The main character must do one random chore to show off PPL. like check phone for banking

#85 - the kimchi test for eligible grooms

#86 funny secretaries in Romcoms

#87: Romantic scenes under the snow / first snow

#88: switched babies

#89 Damaged male lead

#90 Random Foreigners and Mangled foreign languages

#91 The FIRST LOVE that can't be forgotten!  

#92 Using English words when Korean words exist:  First Love / Good Night / Wife-ah / Sign-ah (autograph) / Oh Yeah & BINGO!

#93 singing clementine

#94 Reincarnated lovers / Soulmates

#95 Alzheimer's

#96 Oppa ...getting so close to me erhm... to babe -> babe getting flustered

#97 Strong arms of male lead

#98 Pillow arm

#99 a shoulder to cry or a hug to pat the sorrow heart.

#100 Aegyo

Good luck all...I think we should do an event where we try and write a story using all the tropes @Lmangla

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

next time, we do the trope list, you can put in the chaebol male lead. hahahah... but yea, since the name of the game is bingo and not clue, you will get the round 1 numbers at the start of round 2. this way, everyone can keep playing even if they are clueless! :D

so what were the 4 tropes you think? and more importantly, would you watch "door opens" based on that preview? :D

:blush:  The title of the drama itself is already one of them, right?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

Good luck all...I think we should do an event where we try and write a story using all the tropes @Lmangla

that would be pretty hilarious and make for fun reads no? thats actually a great idea for an event :lol:...

1 minute ago, Yongzura said:

:blush:  The title of the drama itself is already one of them, right?

hahaha.... you are going to start laughing but I needed a title and was wondering what to write and looked to my right and realized my room door was open and so called it "door opens" LOL :lol::lol:so, it is not actually part of the trope list. LOL

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

11 minutes ago, triplem said:

Thanks @triplem!!!!! Ohhh and I remember, we played this story telling game in the Add and subtract thread, didn't we??? For some celebration.... @Lmangla would know...

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Lmangla said:
13 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

hahaha.... you are going to start laughing but I needed a title and was wondering what to write and looked to my right and realized my room door was open and so called it "door opens" LOL :lol::lol:so, it is not actually part of the trope list. LOL

Ohh... #19 is  Out ...ahhhh

:blink: 

Erhm so are we allowed to share which 5 troupes we have in mind?

:grimace: no?

6 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Erhm so are we allowed to share which 5 troupes we have in mind?

:grimace: no?

yea you can... in regular bingo, people usually share and so we can do the same here. anyway, the numbers will be confirmed prior to start of round 2 and so it won't be surprise. the tickets have been computer generated and so it is not like even if you figure out a trope, you have that number on your ticket...

8 minutes ago, kokodus said:

:confused:

what happened?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Yess... @Lmangla me super super curious if my assumption (hidden) is correct... heee

Spoiler

#25 #49 #58 #78 #82

:blink:

Edit. Hahaa... kokodus is making that face at me or u?? Wait... at yr computer???!!!

@supergal99 ~

Spoiler

well done! you got most of them but a small percentage (I won't mention how many! :tongue: ) is a little off... I didn't realize that I have accidentally mentioned some other tropes! oops!!! :sweat_smile:

• LOL 1

@supergal99 No baby, how can I make that face at you?!?!?! You are my favourite!! That was directed towards @Lmangla and her computer.... Sheeeesh. Lolol

Edit: I think 15 is also there. LOL. Not sure about 49...hmmmm.

• LOL 3

kekeke... am too excited and can't wait till tomorrow to share the numbers. that is way too far away! hahahaha :sweat_smile:

only look in spoiler if you get tired of trying to figure it out....

Round 1 bingo numbers

Spoiler

The tropes were:

15 love triangle FTW NOT
25 Kdramas seem to only have 2 endings - everyone gets a happy ending or a lead dies"
58 water slap, also document slap!
78 I'm so bummed out that I/we need to go sing Karaoke
82 Characters in drama's tend to have chronic constipation and or other issues with bowels

see the tropes identified in blue.

Today's clues:
yay chingus, the new drama preview for "door opens" is out. wondering whether to check it out. so, we have male lead1 min ho and male lead2 is bin ho while female lead is yu ri. my bias is bin ho and oppa looks super hot! noooooo, will there be a triangle? so, the drama seems to be set at a nice university and they are all music students. so while studying together, they fall in love?

from the preview, it looks like yu ri will choose min ho over bin ho but this writer is twisted and may give us hope till the last episode like in her previous drama. aaah! but as long as bin ho doesn't get killed, get some disease, I can survive. why does it seem like if there isn't a happy ending, the writer has to kill off a lead? ugh.

anyway, and it looks like min ho is super rich and is a chaebol as he is driving a sports car while my oppa is taking the bus. next scene, we see yu ri and min ho's sister in a restaurant and min ho's sister just gave yu ri a water slap! omo, then, yu ri got mad and picked up her project and gave the lady a document slap! what is happening? is this a makjang??

now, in next scene, yu ri is sad from all that slapping and is singing badly in karaoke. aren't they supposed to be music students? guess, she got drunk and ate too much after all that karoake and now is having some bowel issue in the toilet. and the boys are also at the same karaoke because min ho got a scolding from his sister and also sang badly and passed out. meanwhile bin ho also had some tummy problem and runs to girl's bathroom by mistake. yu ri thinks he is a pervert and starts flicking water from the tap and trying to water slap. then, she takes tissues and tries to slap with that. guess it is supposed to be funny because OST is funny here. poor thing oppa! hahahaha... 

then, preview ends. I don't know chingus. am not sure if drama is good. what did you think of the preview for "door opens"?

• LOL 1