OTP Bingo

Lmangla

9 hours ago, Lmangla said:
9 hours ago, Ernie said:

Um, am i late?

yes, the final round finished yesterday. do join us next time

Heee... maybe @Ernie can come witness the 'prize giving ceremony ' *clap* for the winners ops !

Uh oh @stargazer187 me found another 'Bingo!' In my card

Spoiler

dZ1GClv.jpg

Pardon me ... cant help it but yr card sounds like ... 

The card of.. Doom ahhhhhhh

Onf49ac.jpg

ok chill ... juz pulling yr leg -> don kill me ... heeee:glasses: 

@Lmangla this oppa's drama really...tsk... sooo many troupes hahaaaa....ops!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@kokodus @stargazer187 @camichi @Yongzura @supergal99 @OMihO @Zelda @2handsintertwined ~ chingus, thank you all for playing! :kiss_wink: hope you had lots of fun. we certainly did. we will get back to you in a bit regarding the winners.

Thank you! I think you did a great job putting this event together! And I am so sad. I wish I could have played. But I did have lots of fun! Congrats to the winners! 

1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:

[...]

@Zelda nice story! You write it so well. You can team up with @Lmangla for a drama collaboration! Just one important thing that writers should keep, you guys never ever kill my fave characters! Lol

[...]

Hee, hee. Glad you enjoyed it! :kiss_wink:

Hence, I dared not introduce :warning: "#41 Kim Nam Gil dies in most of his dramas" :warning: to the story. :sweat_smile:

But, honestly, this game acts as such a fun creative writing prompt.:wub: I really enjoyed the game from reading @Lmangla's wildly fun drama scenarios -Loved how it was framed in conversations between two people discussing a drama!-, to guessing the tropes and seeing other people's guesses, gifs and comments, to getting inspired to write, to filling out the bingo card. Tons of fun all the way around. Thank you again to Lmangla and the moderators who are helping!

Results from season 1 of OTP bingo ~

Thank you to all the players  @kokodus @stargazer187 @camichi @Yongzura @supergal99 @OMihO @Zelda @2handsintertwined for joining and happily participating especially since this was the first season and you may not have been sure what to expect.:love:

@stargazer187 ~ you may not have won a prize but you get a :kiss_wink:from me. your questions and enthusiasm helped lots in framing the game better and making it enjoyable for everyone.

@Zelda @Yongzura @kokodus and @supergal99 ~ your tickets were verified and happy to say you will be getting prize packs! yay!!! :star:  please send PM to @camille_m with your address (as in where you live in real life). (if you are having trouble tagging her, go to staff directory and you will find her listed under admins and click on message.)

no one got all the numbers on the ticket and so we will not be giving out the grand prize to be fair but there's always next season chingus!

and to the lurkers, hope you had fun watching as well. :D do message me if you have any feedback. would love to hear what made you shy about participating and if we can frame future events better to perhaps address those concerns. sometimes, we may not think of certain angles and it would help to hear another perspective.

and chingus, if you have ideas for events, please post in the ideas discussion thread here in the events section. also, if you would like to have some mini-events in your drama threads (like kiss/bet poll etc), do tag me and will pop over.

last but not least, a big thanks to the team behind the scenes -- @phikyl (this was her idea, wasn't it fun?), @triplem and @Jillia :heart:

Till another season of OTP bingo!

On 3/10/2018 at 8:41 PM, supergal99 said:

Oh oh @2handsintertwined what about yr card? Did u check the numbers? Heee... juz curious:tongue:

No I didn't. I'm going to check it now :). Hang on. I will keep you updated!

Edit: @supergal99 So I just checked like you said. And you won't believe this! I didn't get bingo at all! I am so unlucky :bawling:. But I see that you won a prize. Congrats! Maybe you could share it with me?  I'm just joking. Enjoy your prize. And thank you! You suggested that I go back and look. You made me feel special! :).

:grimace: uh oh u got the card of doom too  @2handsintertwined?! Btw u made me... feel so ... shy *cough* oh  ...wait a min... ok ok i get it -> I have no choice but to share with u my small prize pack ya? Tsk...

Oh oh what if itz juz a plushie? Eg.

NOxSK83.jpg

Oh ok then, i will 'chop' it into half n u prefer the upper body or lower one?? :blink: *dum dum dum*

(Ok chill juz pulling yr leg yo!):lol:

On 3/12/2018 at 8:00 AM, supergal99 said:

:grimace: uh oh u got the card of doom too  @2handsintertwined?! Btw u made me... feel so ... shy *cough* oh  ...wait a min... ok ok i get it -> I have no choice but to share with u my small prize pack ya? Tsk...

Oh oh what if itz juz a plushie? Eg.

Oh ok then, i will 'chop' it into half n u prefer the upper body or lower one?? :blink: *dum dum dum*

(Ok chill juz pulling yr leg yo!):lol:

I'm sorry for replying late! I'm trying to catch up on my dramas! I'm failing miserably.  And I can't participate on the drama threads because I'm so far behind. :bawling: Any tips?

But that's no excuse. I think you're so cute. I'm serious. You made me feel happy inside! And I think your gif is cute. But I don't think I'm allowed to quote images, right? I just want to squeeze you like I would squeeze a stuffed animal! I'm sorry if that sounded creepy :(. But yes! I got the card of doom. You are right. But it's okay :). Can win all the time, right? I made you feel shy? Well, you made me feel shy when you said I made you feel shy. So what are we going to do with each other? :). You want to share your plushie with me? I would love to share your plushie! I think if you chop the plushie in half I would like the lower one :). Oh man! You're just pulling my leg? Well, it's okay. I had fun with you :)

Edit: I'm having lots of fun with our conversation. I think you're a lot of fun. We could always move this conversation somewhere else. I think I've seen you in add/subtract forum with us. So can we continue over there? :) 

Hahaa tks for the part about me being cute n making u happy -> i get that alot. Ops ops...! *ouch* stop squeezing me ah.. tsk...

Ok ok when u r free .. go play at the other thread ya?  Oh wait a minute... u belong to Team Sub !! Omggggggg... we r ... enemies... ahhhh

:glasses:

12 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

I'm sorry for replying late! I'm trying to catch up on my dramas! I'm failing miserably.  And I can't participate on the drama threads because I'm so far behind. :bawling: Any tips?

Oh me forgot to give u the tips... ahhh..juz join those threads dat r slow moving ya... heeee..oh oh i rem u were at the IANARobot thread too

Ok ok.. chill.. if we meet again at other threads, i will wait for u to post hahahaaa  :lol:

13 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Don't sleep. LOL. That is the only way to catch up on your dramas. Haha. 

@supergal99 

On 3/14/2018 at 2:20 AM, supergal99 said:

Oh me forgot to give u the tips... ahhh..juz join those threads dat r slow moving ya... heeee..oh oh i rem u were at the IANARobot thread too

Aww! "Me forgot?"I'm not making fun of you. But I love the way you talk you're so cute. And thank you for the tips! You remember me at IANARobot thread?! Wow! I love that drama. I really miss it! :).

On 3/14/2018 at 2:20 AM, supergal99 said:

Ok ok.. chill.. if we meet again at other threads, i will wait for u to post hahahaaa  :lol:

Ok! :). And I'm looking forward to meeting you in other threads!

On 3/14/2018 at 3:25 AM, kokodus said:

Don't sleep. LOL. That is the only way to catch up on your dramas. Haha. 

Don't sleep?! Ok. I think I'll go find some energy drinks! But thanks for the tip. :D 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2018 at 12:51 PM, Lmangla said:

your tickets were verified and happy to say you will be getting prize packs! yay!!! :star:  please send PM to @camille_m with your address (as in where you live in real life). (if you are having trouble tagging her, go to staff directory and you will find her listed under admins and click on message.)

Till another season of OTP bingo!

Just to inform you that it has arrived safely.  Thank you very much for the gift.  Hopefully, more will join this event again.

Archived