Quantcast
Lmangla

OTP Bingo

20 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... no but would you watch it @supergal99? just thought if you have some funny gif that goes along with any point of that made-up drama. :)

Pardon me... i can only think of this

V0a56H4.jpg

Heeee

@Lmangla and Team, I was looking forward to playing this game. However, I was handed this new project that is going to consume most of my time since I'm on a tight timeline.  Hope next time I can join in. I will still stop by.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, lclarakl said:

@Lmangla and Team, I was looking forward to playing this game. However, I was handed this new project that is going to consume most of my time since I'm on a tight timeline.  Hope next time I can join in. I will still stop by.

awww.. well no worries. next time. :) have a productive project.

• Like 2

The round 2 numbers.

today's inspiration ~ lee seung gi & baby!

bninstock_50cm_hwayugi_a_korean_odyssey_

Spoiler

9 Piggyback ride
27 poor but still brand stylish
43 Love contract
80 The overworked "candy" character always gets a nosebleed
88 switched babies

Today's clues:

chingu#1: have you seen this seung gi drama "bird on tree"?
chingu#2: that old one? ya, it has got hee rin as the female lead. I liked it.
chingu#1: so what is it about?
chingu#2: well seung gi is a brat. isn't he always? so he is like this chaebol heir and he has a mall. so hee rin works there. maybe thats why she is always dressed stylishly even though she is poor. maybe she gets a discount? so seung gi's grandmother is like this dragon and wants him to marry some politician's daughter so that they can cover up some shady dealing. but he is not interested. so he strikes a deal with hee rin to be his pretend girlfriend. she agrees because she desperately wants some time off so she can go back to university and finish her exams and finally get her degree. so she agrees to be his fake girlfriend.
chingu#1: so there's nice romantic scenes?
chingu#2: lots! like this one, she gets a nosebleed because she was working so much overtime and he piggybacks her to the hospital.
chingu#1: that's not romantic! thats a health emergency
chingu#2: no emergency. only normal nosebleed. and it is romantic how he piggybacks her and runs on that hill.
chingu#1; hmm, doesn't sound very interesting. same old, same old.
chingu#2: no, there is a twist and it goes all melo and super addictive.
chingu#1: it does?
chiingu#2: so when the mom was pregnant, the grandmother kicked her out of the house after sending the dad overseas for work. so the mom was depressed when she gave birth. then at the village bus stop, she fainted from all that stress and wakes up to to find her baby missing! so she goes back to the village all heartbroken. then the dad comes back and gives the grandmother a huge knock and says that he will only be with the mother of his child. now the mom wants to come back but doesn't think the chaebol family will accept her without baby. so her aunt takes this abandoned baby and asks the mom to pass off this child as her son! so seung gi is not actually the heir.
chingu#1: so who is the heir? the second lead?
chingu#2: nope, it is actually hee rin!
chingu#1: what??? how come?
chingu#2: you have to watch to find out. it is super interesting....

• LOL 3

Wooie! This one was challenging, indeed! I ended up with a list seven tropes long. In the end, these are my guesses.

Spoiler

#27 poor but still brand stylish

#80 The overworked "candy" character always gets a nosebleed

#9 Piggyback ride
#68 The hospital to treat minor ailments.
#88: switched babies

or is it #22 Birth secrets.... No, I'll stick with switched babies. Yeah. *Shuts eyes tight and pushes submit button*

12 hours ago, Lmangla said:

[...]

Today's clues:

chingu#1: have you seen this seung gi drama "bird on tree"?
chingu#2: that old one? ya, it has got hee rin as the female lead. I liked it.
chingu#1: so what is it about?
chingu#2: well seung gi is a brat. isn't he always? so he is like this chaebol heir and he has a mall. so hee rin works there. maybe thats why she is always dressed stylishly even though she is poor. maybe she gets a discount? so seung gi's grandmother is like this dragon and wants him to marry some politician's daughter so that they can cover up some shady dealing. but he is not interested. so he strikes a deal with hee rin to be his pretend girlfriend. she agrees because she desperately wants some time off so she can go back to university and finish her exams and finally get her degree. so she agrees to be his fake girlfriend.
chingu#1: so there's nice romantic scenes?
chingu#2: lots! like this one, she gets a nosebleed because she was working so much overtime and he piggybacks her to the hospital.
chingu#1: that's not romantic! thats a health emergency
chingu#2: no emergency. only normal nosebleed.
and it is romantic how he piggybacks her and runs on that hill.
chingu#1; hmm, doesn't sound very interesting. same old, same old.
chingu#2: no, there is a twist and it goes all melo and super addictive.
chingu#1: it does?
chiingu#2: so when the mom was pregnant, the grandmother kicked her out of the house after sending the dad overseas for work. so the mom was depressed when she gave birth. then at the village bus stop, she fainted from all that stress and wakes up to to find her baby missing! so she goes back to the village all heartbroken. then the dad comes back and gives the grandmother a huge knock and says that he will only be with the mother of his child. now the mom wants to come back but doesn't think the chaebol family will accept her without baby. so her aunt takes this abandoned baby and asks the mom to pass off this child as her son! so seung gi is not actually the heir.
chingu#1: so who is the heir? the second lead?
chingu#2: nope, it is actually hee rin!

chingu#1: what??? how come?
chingu#2: you have to watch to find out. it is super interesting....

EDIT: Gak! :open_mouth:

Spoiler

It was "43 Love contract", after all!  (I can hear Hwayugi's Ma Wang's lines "A lo~ve~" and "contract" combined now in my head. :joy: 

@Lmangla I got two numbers on my card this time.

Edited by Zelda
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Yongzura said:

Me too! :ph34r: 

Will I be lucky for the next one? :unsure:

:grimace:hahaa... good luck to u Yongzura!!  Erhm... ok ok..also to all of us ya! ... muaks

iB9mzIh.gif

#71 accidental muak muak

Round 3 begins!

round 1 numbers were:

15 love triangle FTW NOT
25 Kdramas seem to only have 2 endings - everyone gets a happy ending or a lead dies"
58 water slap, also document slap!
78 I'm so bummed out that I/we need to go sing Karaoke
82 Characters in drama's tend to have chronic constipation and or other issues with bowels

The round 2 numbers were:

9 Piggyback ride
27 poor but still brand stylish
43 Love contract
80 The overworked "candy" character always gets a nosebleed
88 switched babies

@kokodus @stargazer187 @camichi @Yongzura @supergal99 @OMihO @Zelda @2handsintertwined ~ the number of tropes today will be 10, not 5. so you have more chances of getting numbers on your ticket. let me know how it goes and we will adjust accordingly for the last two days. good luck!

Today's clues:

First impressions review "dancing tango" -- The first two episodes of "dancing tango" was craaaaaaaazzzzzzzy and made me wonder "what will happen next week? ". For those who have yet to check it out and wondering what it is all about -- nam gil is the male lead and yeon hee is the female lead.

nam gil is a mysterious lawyer who is always dressed in black and he is mean, mean, mean. how is yeon hee supposed to fall in love with him if he is this mean to her? but yeon hee is all out of choices and is forced to hire him to defend her father who has been accused of murdering his chaebol boss even though nam gil tells her that this is not a winnable case and her dad is going to end up getting a death sentence. who is this blunt to a client?

was there a murder? was it an accident? right now, the writer hasn't given us much at all. all we keep getting is a flashback to a mysterious meeting at the han river between the chaebol boss and some mystery man.  then we have crazy driving by yeon hee's dad who was the driver. why is he making these U-Turns? was there a chase? did the chaebol boss have to rush somewhere? was he having a heart attack? was there a traffic jam that the dad wanted to avoid? then, we time jump abruptly to the present. why does we keep getting flashbacks to an event that happened 1 year ago? why is it significant? the PD doesn't tell us yet...

yeon hee's dad is in prison and is pretending to be sick with alzheimers and refusing to answer any questions. who is the dad protecting? why won't he answer any questions? why doesn't he want a lawyer to defend him? and the writer is messing with our heads because it looks like there might be a connection between nam gil and the dad -- as in they know each other like maybe father and estranged son? so will there still be a love line between jang hyuk and yeon hee? or maybe it is just some fauxcest to mess with our heads and they are actually not related?

right now, PD is keeping the mystery alive and won't even let us know if nam gil and yeon hee have a love line. nam gil also has a mysterious rich girlfriend who we don't know much about yet! we see him speaking on his fancy samsung phone with her, cooking ramen for her before she comes (we only see her back dressed in some branded clothes) and even making kimchi with her mom like a good potential son-in-law. then, the episode ends mysteriously with nam gil at the sauna where he meets the chaebol family heir who greets him as "hyung!". wait, what?? so is the mysterious girlfriend the chaebol heir's relative like sister, cousin? so many questions! I can't wait for next week to see how this turns out.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

awesome @stargazer187; almost got it. just one off... so what did you think of this drama "dancing tango"? would you watch it? :D.... ooops, just realized why you got that one off; aaah! I keep unconsciously adding tropes when I don't mean to...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

so many questions! I can't wait for next week to see how this turns out.

Oh gosh... i'm seeing stars  oh i mean question marks...:wacko:

Spoiler

sJZRuOU.gif

Ah...ah.. #16 #21 ...mmm... #41 (ops ops) #46 #47 #65 #74 #84 #85... one more? *rub eyes*

Edit. I need a peep into stargazer187's answers..heee

Poke @Lmangla

Spoiler

Hee... i think there are 2 more -> #36 #64 

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

awesome @stargazer187; almost got it. just one off... so what did you think of this drama "dancing tango"? would you watch it? :D.... ooops, just realized why you got that one off; aaah! I keep unconsciously adding tropes when I don't mean to...

Ahhhh... one off still? hmmmpp

Then, which one then? :huh: Okay. let me re-read it. 

Hahahaa... you did it again! Some parts are like the right one but it meant for something else. 

You know u keep making an interesting title for the drama, lol

I think it's enough as a reason to givw it a try as usual. Haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Today's inspiration

if you haven't guessed.... kim nam gil.

user377075_pic149230_1319086339.jpg

kekeke... and today's story is something I would so watch him in!!! hahahah.... :D

here are today's answers:

Spoiler

12 The mean love interest trope    
36 okie Pretended SICKNESS!!!    
46 han river is the place to be.    
65 U-TURNS   Anytime, Anywhere!     
84 The main character must do one random chore to show off PPL. like check phone for banking

16 Time Jump    
21 everyone relaxes in sauna    
47 fauxcest     
74 cooking ramen    
85 the kimchi test for eligible grooms

Today's clues:

First impressions review "dancing tango" -- The first two episodes of "dancing tango" was craaaaaaaazzzzzzzy and made me wonder "what will happen next week? ". For those who have yet to check it out and wondering what it is all about -- nam gil is the male lead and yeon hee is the female lead.

nam gil is a mysterious lawyer who is always dressed in black and he is mean, mean, mean. how is yeon hee supposed to fall in love with him if he is this mean to her? but yeon hee is all out of choices and is forced to hire him to defend her father who has been accused of murdering his chaebol boss even though nam gil tells her that this is not a winnable case and her dad is going to end up getting a death sentence. who is this blunt to a client?

was there a murder? was it an accident? right now, the writer hasn't given us much at all. all we keep getting is a flashback to a mysterious meeting at the han river between the chaebol boss and some mystery man.  then we have crazy driving by yeon hee's dad who was the driver. why is he making these U-Turns? was there a chase? did the chaebol boss have to rush somewhere? was he having a heart attack? was there a traffic jam that the dad wanted to avoid? then, we time jump abruptly to the present. why does we keep getting flashbacks to an event that happened 1 year ago? why is it significant? the PD doesn't tell us yet...

yeon hee's dad is in prison and is pretending to be sick with alzheimers and refusing to answer any questions. who is the dad protecting? why won't he answer any questions? why doesn't he want a lawyer to defend him? and the writer is messing with our heads because it looks like there might be a connection between nam gil and the dad -- as in they know each other like maybe father and estranged son? so will there still be a love line between jang hyuk and yeon hee? or maybe it is just some fauxcest to mess with our heads and they are actually not related?

right now, PD is keeping the mystery alive and won't even let us know if nam gil and yeon hee have a love line. nam gil also has a mysterious rich girlfriend who we don't know much about yet! we see him speaking on his fancy samsung phone with her, cooking ramen for her before she comes (we only see her back dressed in some branded clothes) and even making kimchi with her mom like a good potential son-in-law. then, the episode ends mysteriously with nam gil at the sauna where he meets the chaebol family heir who greets him as "hyung!". wait, what?? so is the mysterious girlfriend the chaebol heir's relative like sister, cousin? so many questions! I can't wait for next week to see how this turns out.

• Like 3