OTP Bingo

Lmangla

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

@Zelda - yesterday's inspiration was Joo won, shi-yoon in Baker's king where Eugene chooses to marry Joo won even though shi-yoon is her childhood love and she still likes him.... 

I have realized that I have watched way too many dramas that I can quickly reference and make up a new story. Kekeke... Too bad I can't use such skills in my job, hahaha

[...]

Aah, I get it now. :) Thanks for coming up with all these scenarios!:wub:

Btw, I'm super tired this evening (I'm still on Thursday.), so I just decided to try a rom-com to relax. Watched the first episode of Evergreen, and before I knew it, I ended up counting tropes.:sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

#35 all male leads are genius
#62 Heroes or heroins with superpower ability
#6 Angry Encounters
#84 The main character must do one random chore to show off PPL. like check phone for banking
#50 Funny BFF (though in this case it is his older brother)
#20 Broken and troubled main lead being healed by love (suspected loss of beloved father causing loss of belief in romantic love)
#96 Oppa ...getting so close to me erhm... to babe -> babe getting flustered
#17 the yin/yang of family dynamics. 
#91 The FIRST LOVE that can't be forgotten!  
81)  Female lead gets smashed, falling down, passed out drunk and throws up trope and male lead takes her home...piggy back or taxi (Though in this case, he couldn't lift her, so he had to drag her by the armpits to his cafe.)
#60 - the drunk kiss or almost kiss
#39 Let's kiss like a stone hits a tree trope

This may become a habit:sweat_smile:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh oh @Lmangla Oppa says since he makes u laugh he wans  u to give him a free makeout... ops ops.. PG PG... correction -> makeover session heeee:grimace:

7BS40ND.jpg

Ok chill... last round tonite? Wow... good luck to all!!

:blush: (phew... no more brain cracking moments... ok ok juz kidding yo)

Round 5 begins!

round 1 numbers were:

15 love triangle FTW NOT
25 Kdramas seem to only have 2 endings - everyone gets a happy ending or a lead dies"
58 water slap, also document slap!
78 I'm so bummed out that I/we need to go sing Karaoke
82 Characters in drama's tend to have chronic constipation and or other issues with bowels

The round 2 numbers were:

9 Piggyback ride
27 poor but still brand stylish
43 Love contract
80 The overworked "candy" character always gets a nosebleed
88 switched babies

the round 3 numbers were:

12 The mean love interest trope    
36 okie Pretended SICKNESS!!!    
46 han river is the place to be.    
65 U-TURNS   Anytime, Anywhere!     
84 The main character must do one random chore to show off PPL. like check phone for banking

16 Time Jump    
21 everyone relaxes in sauna    
47 fauxcest     
74 cooking ramen    
85 the kimchi test for eligible grooms

round 4 numbers:

7 The shopping/makeover scene     

8 rooftop 
35 all male leads are genius    
57 faulty CPR    
61 Slow motion and multiple angle shots to epic scene    
90 Random Foreigners and Mangled foreign languages

3 Cliche pull and push realtionship    
34 opposing kdrama parents    
75 PD lets us know that male lead is going to do something important with a coat / jacket wearing scene .     

91 first love that can’t be forgotten 
99 a shoulder to cry or a hug to pat the sorrow heart.

18 Sweet Second Male Lead turn into Evil OOC Parody trope
30  girl, the forgiving saint
77 "Gangsters/Loan sharks that show up at school or work to demand payment...or else..."
95 Alzheimer's

@kokodus @stargazer187 @camichi @Yongzura @supergal99 @OMihO @Zelda @2handsintertwined ~ welcome to the final round! hope you had lots of fun playing. here are the final clues and there are 25 tropes!!!!

Today's clues:

chingu#1: I think I am watching way too many kdramas.
chingu#2: there is no such thing as watching too many kdramas.
chingu#1: yea, there is. I am watching so many dramas that I am dreaming of stuff from kdramas.
chingu#2: like what? so which oppa did you dream of?
chingu#1: cha seung won
chingu#2: but why? you don't like ajusshi dramas.  
chingu#1: I know! and the dream was so crazy. so first I am in saeguk land where there is all these good looking oppas in the palace. they are soldiers of the king and assigned to be his bodyguards. jun ki is the main bodyguard. but seung won has all the cool outfits even though he is supposed to be the evil minister who is out to get the king. he even has really nice earrnings.
chingu#2: and then? who was the female lead?
chingu#1: it was gu rim and you know how much I like her! as if! always try to avoid her dramas and she shows up in my dream.how annoying.
chingu#2: so you were getting aggravated in your sleep? no wonder your face looks dark today.
chingu#1: exactly. so for some reason, she is cross dressing and pretending to be a man so she can get into the palace and become a bodyguard. and even though, jun ki is supposed to be the hero, can't take my eyes off cha seung won because of his backstory. he has this whole tragic arc where the king did these terrible things to his family and clan and so now, he wants the entire family wiped out and is doing all sorts of things to get a rival on the throne.
chingu#2: and jun ki?
chingu#1: he is perfect, normal and sane.
chingu#2: what? he is not a damaged male lead?
chingu#1: no.
chingu#2: maybe he has some back story that didn't show up in your dream. so what happened.
chingu#1: well for some reason, gu rim didn't lock the door. do they ever lock doors in kdramas? perhaps, she fell sick with something and thats why. so jun ki walked in and found her fainted and came to know she is female. so he is wiping her head with washcloth like they do for all illness.
chingu#2: well thats sweet.
chingu#1: not really. then it is raining and cha seung won gifts a yellow umbrella to the princess and even ties her shoe laces.
chingu#2: shoe laces? did they have shoes in joseon times?
chingu#1: it is a dream kdama. it does not have to make sense. but it was such a romantic scene. she is so touched that she goes to him when no one is looking and gives him a kiss. he however is so shocked that he stands there like a stone hit the tree. poor thing. he hates the royal family and here she is kissing him.
chingu#2: wow, that must have been intense.
chingu#1: it was! and cha seung won's funny secretary starting freaking out and making all sorts of faces because he saw the princess kiss. but then cha seung won gets really angry, grabs her wrist and gives her a lashing and tells her to take off. she tells him that if anyone heard it, they can kill him for being insulting to a royal and he tells her to take a hike. but she was smirking making him more mad and he was saying even more angry things. this was one crazy angry encounter. and as she turns, the wind blows and her hair sweeps his face.
chingu#2: so she gave him a slap with her hair?
chingu#1: no, no. it wasn't a hair slap. it was one of those wind blowing, hottie is in scene.
chingu#2: oh. then what happened.
chingu#1: that was the weird bit. for some reason, we are back in modern times.
chingu#2: maybe like those reincarnation dramas?
chingu#1: I guess so but I didn't like the modern bit at all. so cha seung won was dressed in gangster clothes. you know it is like they all have this dress code. so I knew he was a gangster.
chingu#2: what about jun ki?
chingu#1: well, he was a doctor I guess. he was pumping that epinphrine injection into some patient like they do in all medical dramas. and gu rim was actually working in subway. she crosses the road like an idiot and he rescues her from the truck of doom and so she gives him a treat at subway. then her crazy violent boss shows up and gets mad at her for giving him a free treat and not working.
chingu#1: ouch, even in dreams, bosess are annoying? but at least jun ki was cute right?
chingu#2: you know how hot he is but his styel was so confusing. how can a doctor wear such ridiculous stuff? if he was my doctor dressed like that, I would run from the ER and find someone else you know.
chingu#1: that bad huh? so what about gangster cha seung won? was the princess in modern times as well?
chingu#2: yea, turns out she was a chaebol heiress who had a few angry encounters with him in modern times as well but she ended up getting amnesia, has no idea who she is and ends up in his neighbourhood with an ajummah perm and he is forced to look after her.
chingu#1: why?
chingu#2: well she fell and even though he caught her, he thinks she got amnesia because of him. so he feels guilty. he does not know that she already had amnesia and thats how she ended up in his neighbourhood.
chingu#1: woah! that sounds much more romantic than jun ki's truck of doom rescue?
chingu#2: it is right? and while jun ki floors gu rim with a brand name purse, cha seung won instead gifts her these cute dolls. I will tell you -- they were so cute that if this was real kdrama, we would all be ordering them.
chingu#1: that cute?!
chingu#2: and amnesia princess is so touched that she kisses him and it starts snowing.
chingu#1: what? are you sure you don't like ajusshi romances? how come cha seung won got all the super lovely scenes whereas jun ki who is your bias didnt?
chingu#2: now you know why I look so dark today? at this rate, I am going to be swooning over weekend and daily dramas. help!!!! 

Okiee let's crack this one!!!! I've been missing for the past two days....sighhh.

Edited : @Lmangla I see what you have done here! LOL. You made a story listing all the troupes that are left now. LOLOL. 

So here...

Spoiler

28 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

chingu#1: yea, there is. I am watching so many dramas that I am dreaming of stuff from kdramas.

Oh oh this chingu muz be ... kokodus heeee

Eh eh... why soooo fast ah @kokodus   ?? :wacko:

LOL @supergal99 That is soooo me!!!! But I really want to know whether no one here here dreams about kdrama stuff. Is it only me?? I'm seriously asking. LOL

And BINGO.... I guess...I'm not sure....it's the middle row...with only 4 numbers I don't know if they count that. Lol. 

24 minutes ago, kokodus said:

And BINGO.... I guess...I'm not sure....it's the middle row...with only 4 numbers I don't know if they count that. Lol.

kekeke... now I am curious what your kdrama dream was. hahahah.. and yes, middle row counts too! :D

@stargazer187 ~ @kokodus math is off a bit. we had 5 on monday and tuesday (so 10 tropes), 10 on wednesday, 15 on thursday and 25 today -- so that results in 60 tropes out of 100. we still have 40 left!

Hey hey heyyyyy!!! No one ever said maths is my strong point!!! And you guys should know that better than anyone else as you have seen me struggling to subtract in the thread. LOLOLOL!!!

And @Lmangla Don't ask me about those dreams...They are wild...not suited for the forums. Bwahahahahaahaa. 

21 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Ohhh 25??? 

I need to read, Kokodus tips some hints, the 25 tropes are the rest tropes that haven't used before. Ok. I noted that. 

@kokodus oh you got Bingo?? Great... I haven't got it yet until now. :lol:

P.S. just read the early lines of those chingus talk. Hahaa.. you're not the only one who dream stuffs from kdrama.. bwahahaha

@supergal99 aren't you included too? LOL

@Lmangla knows well how to describe us, hahaha

Hahaaa... @stargazer187 u shouldnt have exposed me... heee

Ok ok...  i think my card looks like this

lBOUU0u.jpg

Heee... so Bingo 2 times?

2 prizes ya??

7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Hey hey heyyyyy!!! No one ever said maths is my strong point!!! And you guys should know that better than anyone else as you have seen me struggling to subtract in the thread. LOLOLOL!!!

And @Lmangla Don't ask me about those dreams...They are wild...not suited for the forums. Bwahahahahaahaa. 

bwaahahaha.... won't ask about these dreams then. :lol:@supergal99 ~ we need a gif to capture this! hahahah...

20 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

bwaahahaha.... won't ask about these dreams then. :lol:@supergal99 ~ we need a gif to capture this! hahahah...

Oh gosh @Lmangla u making my imagination run wild again...heee

@kokodus's wet dream -> ahhh... being a sexy mermaid n give her bae (faulty) CPR:

8Q9jK8u.jpg

Here are the final clues:

Spoiler

11 gangster clothes    
39 Let's kiss like a stone hits a tree trope    
53 - yellow umbrella
76 male lead ties female lead’s shoe laces though her hands are perfectly fine    
86 funny secretaries in Romcoms

33 Cross Dressing!!!    
83 Best gift "Brand Name" purse
6 angry encounters
10 - halfway through amnesia

14 bad boys in saeguks always get the cool outfits including really nice earrings!
23 The Wrist Grab    
59 Wind Blowing when Hottie/Babe ... 'Descends'    
67 The Wet Washcloth is the Cure to (Nearly) All Illnesses!
89 Damaged male lead

19 doors are never locked
40 Everyone eats at Subway    
54 cute stuffed dolls given as gifts    
69 The most memorable Epinephrine of medical drama    
87 Romantic scenes under the snow / first snow

1 rescued from truck of doom
32 Babe Falls .. Oppa catcha    
34 when oppa is hot but his style is confusing.    
63 Violent bosses    
55 ajumma perm

chingu#1: I know! and the dream was so crazy. so first I am in saeguk land where there is all these good looking oppas in the palace. they are soldiers of the king and assigned to be his bodyguards. jun ki is the main bodyguard. but seung won has all the cool outfits even though he is supposed to be the evil minister who is out to get the king. he even has really nice earrnings.
chingu#1: it was gu rim and you know how much I like her! as if! always try to avoid her dramas and she shows up in my dream.how annoying.
chingu#2: so you were getting aggravated in your sleep? no wonder your face looks dark today.
chingu#1: exactly. so for some reason, she is cross dressing and pretending to be a man so she can get into the palace and become a bodyguard. and even though, jun ki is supposed to be the hero, can't take my eyes off cha seung won because of his backstory. he has this whole tragic arc where the king did these terrible things to his family and clan and so now, he wants the entire family wiped out and is doing all sorts of things to get a rival on the throne.
chingu#2: maybe he has some back story that didn't show up in your dream. so what happened.
chingu#1: well for some reason, gu rim didn't lock the door. do they ever lock doors in kdramas? perhaps, she fell sick with something and thats why. so jun ki walked in and found her fainted and came to know she is female. so he is wiping her head with washcloth like they do for all illness.
chingu#1: not really. then it is raining and cha seung won gifts a yellow umbrella to the princess and even ties her shoe laces.
chingu#1: it is a dream kdama. it does not have to make sense. but it was such a romantic scene. she is so touched that she goes to him when no one is looking and gives him a kiss. he however is so shocked that he stands there like a stone hit the tree. poor thing. he hates the royal family and here she is kissing him.
chingu#1: it was! and cha seung won's funny secretary starting freaking out and making all sorts of faces because he saw the princess kiss. but then cha seung won gets really angry, grabs her wrist and gives her a lashing and tells her to take off. she tells him that if anyone heard it, they can kill him for being insulting to a royal and he tells her to take a hike. but she was smirking making him more mad and he was saying even more angry things. this was one crazy angry encounter. and as she turns, the wind blows and her hair sweeps his face.
chingu#1: no, no. it wasn't a hair slap. it was one of those wind blowing, hottie is in scene.
chingu#1: I guess so but I didn't like the modern bit at all. so cha seung won was dressed in gangster clothes. you know it is like they all have this dress code. so I knew he was a gangster.
chingu#1: well, he was a doctor I guess. he was pumping that epinphrine injection into some patient like they do in all medical dramas. and gu rim was actually working in subway. she crosses the road like an idiot and he rescues her from the truck of doom and so she gives him a treat at subway. then her crazy violent boss shows up and gets mad at her for giving him a free treat and not working.
chingu#1: ouch, even in dreams, bosess are annoying? but at least jun ki was cute right?
chingu#2: you know how hot he is but his styel was so confusing. how can a doctor wear such ridiculous stuff? if he was my doctor dressed like that, I would run from the ER and find someone else you know.
chingu#1: that bad huh? so what about gangster cha seung won? was the princess in modern times as well?
chingu#2: yea, turns out she was a chaebol heiress who had a few angry encounters with him in modern times as well but she ended up getting amnesia, has no idea who she is and ends up in his neighbourhood with an ajummah perm and he is forced to look after her.
chingu#2: well she fell and even though he caught her, he thinks she got amnesia because of him. so he feels guilty. he does not know that she already had amnesia and thats how she ended up in his neighbourhood.
chingu#1: woah! that sounds much more romantic than jun ki's truck of doom rescue?
chingu#2: it is right? and while jun ki floors gu rim with a brand name purse, cha seung won instead gifts her these cute dolls. I will tell you -- they were so cute that if this was real kdrama, we would all be ordering them.
chingu#2: and amnesia princess is so touched that she kisses him and it starts snowing.
chingu#1: what? are you sure you don't like ajusshi romances? how come cha seung won got all the super lovely scenes whereas jun ki who is your bias didnt?
chingu#2: now you know why I look so dark today? at this rate, I am going to be swooning over weekend and daily dramas. help!!!! 

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

Here are the final clues:

Reveal hidden contents

11 gangster clothes    
39 Let's kiss like a stone hits a tree trope    
53 - yellow umbrella

33 Cross Dressing!!!    
83 Best gift "Brand Name" purse
6 angry encounters
10 - halfway through amnesia

14 bad boys in saeguks always get the cool outfits including really nice earrings!
23 The Wrist Grab    
59 Wind Blowing when Hottie/Babe ... 'Descends'    
67 The Wet Washcloth is the Cure to (Nearly) All Illnesses!
89 Damaged male lead

19 doors are never locked
40 Everyone eats at Subway    
54 cute stuffed dolls given as gifts    
69 The most memorable Epinephrine of medical drama    
87 Romantic scenes under the snow / first snow

1 rescued from truck of doom
32 Babe Falls .. Oppa catcha    
34 when oppa is hot but his style is confusing.    
63 Violent bosses    
55 ajumma perm

Bingo! at least one he he...

Spoiler

As for 76 is it twice?  

The numbers that I got for the BINGO shout out are : 10, 40, 61 and 99 - diagonally

Yay! Excited for the final round!:D Here are my guesses:

Spoiler

#14 - bad boys in sageuks always get the cool outfits including really nice earrings!
#33 Cross Dressing!!!
#89 Damaged male lead
#19 - doors are never locked
#67 The Wet Washcloth is the Cure to (Nearly) All Illnesses!

#53 - yellow umbrella
#76 male lead ties female lead’s shoe laces though her hands are perfectly fine
#39 Let's kiss like a stone hits a tree trope

#86 funny secretaries in Romcoms
#23 The Wrist Grab

#6 Angry Encounters  
#59 - Wind Blowing when Hottie/Babe ... 'Descends'
#94 Reincarnated lovers / Soulmates
#11 - gangster clothes
#69 The most memorable Epinephrine of medical drama

#40 Everyone eats at Subway
#1 - rescued from truck of doom
#63 Violent bosses
#38 - when oppa is hot but his style is confusing.
#10 Half-way through the drama amnesia trope

#55 - ajumma perm
#32 - Babe Falls .. Oppa catches
83) Best gift "Brand Name" purse
#54 - cute stuffed dolls given as gifts
#87: Romantic scenes under the snow / first snow

12 hours ago, Lmangla said:

Today's clues:

EDIT: Thank you as always, @Lmangla for all the effort you have put into bringing us this game!! It's been great fun and must be such a challenge to put together.

(A basketful of cookies for you and those who're helping: :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:)

I can't tell if I guessed right or not.:huh: 

Spoiler

Isn't "when oppa is hot but his style is confusing." supposed to be #38, since "opposing kdrama parents" is #34?

On 2/2/2018 at 12:35 AM, Lmangla said:

We have our 100 tropes!!!!

[...]

#33 Cross Dressing!!!
#34 - opposing kdrama parents
#35 all male leads are genius
#36 okie Pretended SICKNESS!!!
#37 In kdramas, people have sex with clothes on.
#34 - when oppa is hot but his style is confusing.

[...]

And, instead of #76 being listed twice in the answers, did you maybe mean to include "#94 Reincarnated lovers / Soulmates"?

33 Cross Dressing!!!    

EDIT2:

Asa! BINGO x2!!!!:smiley:

I'd missed marking number 12 in round three. So glad I went back to check!:sweat_smile:

@stargazer187, I went and snuck a peek at the card you were given. If I've done it right, then just maybe you will join the "Bingo" choir with this?

(Disclaimer: No prizes are offered for this unsanctioned text. :tongue:)

Spoiler

Zelda in Dramaland episode 3:

A few mornings later, I pull out a rather casual shirt from my closet and wriggle into it. (Because this short webdrama is my first lead role, I naturally don’t have time to become fashionable.)

I walk into the kitchen and greet Kimchi Maker, who is standing there looking very refreshing as he squeezes fresh orange juice for everyone. “It(this guy) slices! It(he) dices! You name it, it(he) does it! You’ll never need to buy another kitchen appliance!” …or so says the TV, which is currently set to the home shopping channel. With a quiet snort of laughter, I turn the TV off.:lol:

While chatting with me about the health benefits of drinking orange juice, Kimchi Maker suddenly looks at his designer watch -(PPL is a must in nearly every episode.)-. He gasps and says he’s got to go exercise with the local ahjummas he's befriended in the nearby park. I wave him out the door.

Suddenly! My super sixth sense -that I’ve awakened to ever since I once slipped and fell on a banana peal- tingles! I whip around to find MLI standing behind me! “Woah! Wha- What is it?”

“No, well. Sorry.. The tag of your shirt collar is sticking out.” He gestures to the back of my neck, but wrinkles his brow and withdraws his hand at seeing my stiffness. He lopes over to the kitchen and grabs one of the glasses of orange juice that Kimchi Maker prepared.

Feeling bad, I rush over but slip on an orange peel that had been dropped on the kitchen floor. My body flails elegantly falls straight at MLI knocking him over. Our lips bump kiss! -(Ouch! That hurt!)-. The flowery romance track is playing from the sky again. -(Or ceiling since we’re indoors.)- As everything slows down, we gaze into each other’s eyes in shock, until suddenly we are showered with the orange juice that had gone flying from MLI’s hand with the impact.

Back in regular timespeed, I quickly get off of him and start apologizing. Now he is the one looking stiff and awkward as we both drip citrus juice. I tell MLI that he can use the shower first, and start to pick up the broken glass. However, MLI starts to help me clean up, and sings Pink Martini’s “Clementine” while he works.

Spoiler

I gaze at him while feeling touched. The elderly folk in our neighborhood already don’t like him, and he may look like a bad boy with his penchant for black leather and spikes, but he’s very sweet with all that fruit juice dripping off him.

A week later, I see him fighting a whole gang of hoodlums behind a building. He’s one against twelve with only an inflatable hammer to his name! This is no fair! Then one of the opponents waves a blurred out instrument, and the inflatable hammer has a hole sliced in it! No!!! :scream:
PPLing with my phone even in dangerous situations, I make a show of calling the police. Coincidentally, sirens go off nearby, and the thugs run off cursing and swearing revenge.

Several fluff scenes, misunderstandings due to not communicating with each other properly, and one bout of noble idiocy separation -due to MLI thinking that he shouldn’t be with me because everybody misjudges him and he’s afraid that his bad reputation will spread to me- later, and we are finally a couple planning our first date. :heart:

As I head into the local coffeeshop where we are supposed to meet, I make sure to provide plenty of camera angles for the beverage establishment’s logo to be clearly seen behind me. There I spot MLI at a corner table, but an older ajusshi is sitting across from him???:huh: As I approach, the man gets up, bows and walks away. MLI is looking down with a lost expression on his face.

We relocate to the Han River again, and as we stand by the waterfront, MLI holds up his sparkling mobile phone and says that ajusshi told him, he was actually born the son of the head of N Group, the maker of this phone. According to the ajusshi, MLI had been kidnapped as a babe and abandoned in the far-off countryside where he was found and adopted by Kimchi Maker’s parents.

MLI smiles fondly as he recounts how maybe their parents’ sought to make him feel included by buying him and Kimchi Maker a tandem bike to share of all things, and that is the only kind of bike they have had since. But he always found it rather embarrassing, so whenever he’s on it, he has a tendency to bike as fast as he possibly can to reach his destination sooner. Overcome by this sudden birth secret, he now wishes he had taken things slower and enjoyed them more.

Suddenly! My sixth sense once again tingles! I look around and see that the area, which up to now had been filled with young couples and mothers with baby strollers, is filled with those hoodlums from before! This time, they come armed not with blurred out, sharp instruments, but guns! Provided by an evil, greedy cousin who does not want “the heir” to return (and who we still haven’t even met, because this webdrama is just too short)!

Fortunately! The latest super power that I have gained from recently slipping on a fruit peel is imperviousness to bullets! As gunshots ring out. I dash in front of MLI. Still, the force of the projectiles is enough to knock me backwards. I collapse back into MLI and we both fall into the Han River!

I’m falling down, down, down–

Until I hit my bedroom floor, having fallen out of my bed. :blink:

I walk through the empty house until I reach the kitchen. There on the counter stands the Kimchi Maker™ brand fermenting pot and the newspaper from yesterday with the headline “Greenwich Mean Time Lovers Interested in Overturning UTC”.
With a sad chuckle, I start singing “Oh My Darling, Clementine” -(Because that is the only other “Clementine” song I know)-,

Spoiler

But, then Mom comes in the house and asks me to help her prepare the guest bedrooms. “Your father’s sworn brother’s sons are coming to live with us for awhile.”

Suddenly, flowery, out-of-place music starts playing from the ceiling again. I look up to stare at it:huh: -(Where does that music keep coming from???)-, as a tandem bike screeches to a halt in front of our house.

The "bad boy" looking guy in front also woke up that morning from a rather peculiar dream. :wink:

Fin.

Archived