[Drama 2018] Wok of Love (Greasy Melo) 기름진 멜로

Prettysup

43 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

DSW : You cannot die, you are the light to me

Well, it's good that he is important to DSW. Not just the romantic kind though. I think. :huh:

Can't wait for the fighting scene and how SP will react when he sees DCS stabbed. 

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The BTS - the 2 drunkards are having a lot of fun hahaha! The female lead really is drunk? Haha LOL, she nearly fell of her stool, JH had to ‘catch’ her before she falls.  And JH did have a can of beer! So that he can look naturally red??

In this clip, u can see him holding a can of beer.

10 hours ago, Prettysup said:

There is a new version of the preview for ep 13-14, it's slightly different from the previous. 

SP : Are you free ?

DSW : You better don't drink too much and return quickly

SP : Be gentle

DSC : I will wash your hair for you again tomorrow

SP : Brother come and wash the dishes

DSC : Call me brother one more time

DSW : Teacher is the wok, I am the  ladle

SP : Didn't she say that she still love her husband?

RSS : The business here is quite good

RSS : Lady, do you know what kind of person is your boss ?

DSC : I am not the type of person that you should like

DSW : You cannot die, you are the light to me

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av21898366

OMO!! :scream: MONDAY HURRY UP!!!! 

Thank you @Prettysup, @Shosi_for_9, and @kohnlee for sharing all the BTS and pictures and videos. They had soo much fun filming. I love it when the cast are having fun filming. :D

Jung Ryeo Won Has Fun Being Silly Behind The Scenes Of “Wok Of Love”

Jung Ryeo Won is currently starring in “Wok of Love” as the clumsy yet sweet female lead Dan Se Woo. In previous episodes, the actress carried out some impressive drunk acting, which she used to show that some people can be especially adorable when drunk. She also showed off her chemistry with 2PM’s Junho, who plays Seo Poong, and Jang Hyuk, who plays Doo Chil Sung.

The behind-the-scenes photos show Jung Ryeo Won when she filmed a drunk scene with Junho and Jang Hyuk. The three eat and drink together. Upon getting tipsy, she begins acting cute and announces proudly, “I’m not a woman who sleeps just anywhere.” She then promptly climbs into a suitcase and falls asleep.

In the photos, Jung Ryeo Won not only shows off her cute side, but she also has fun while sitting in the suitcase. She goofs off and makes silly poses, showing just how much energy the actress brings to the set.

Jung-Ryeo-Won3.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/25/jung-ryeo-won-fun-silly-behind-scenes-wok-love/

1 hour ago, Shosi_for_9 said:

ps: lawless lawyer already had kissue and bed scene. hahahaha.. made their rating sky rocket

I know! I saw it on trending. I was like WOW! :scream: Isn't it too soon for all that? Lol. 

2 hours ago, kohnlee said:

The Chef head is going to be washed by the gangster.

i pity the Chef , I don’t think gangster will wash head well hahahah!

Lol! I know DCS is gonna be hurt, so they gonna have to take care of DCS and SP, but they'll treat SP like trash. Unless DCS tells them to be nice to him 

25 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

I know! I saw it on trending. I was like WOW! :scream: Isn't it too soon for all that? Lol. 

HOT KISSUE!!! :scream: 

i think they replace pretty noona with hot kissue

btw i tot lawless lawyer no romance. i like legal drama w/o romance like witch court, signal. i mean only lil bit romance. under 5%.

i want they focus on their cases

Archived