[Drama 2018] Wok of Love (Greasy Melo) 기름진 멜로

Prettysup

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

Couldn't agree more with you.

DSW's family is just horrible, they are blinded by money and it's everything to them. Especially to her mother, like how she said "I will introduce you to someone rich and good," also the whole "I married your father because he was rich." That just said it that she was after his money and she lived happily with all the money and she wants the same for her daughter, that's why she married her to the ex-husband in the first place. 

I really hope that even though Poong loves DSW, he will NOT betray DCS, too. DCS took in Poong at his worst and gave Poong everything and taught him that revenge isn't going to do you any good. DCS had a lot of faith in Poong to turn their little Chinese restaurant into something good. If only Poong knows, DCS has sacrifice a lot for him and he has consider Poong as one of his dongsaeng just like the rest of the kkangpae minion.

All I think of now is "Poong, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't betray Chil Sung!"

I m too praying hard that the writers don't make poong soo blind in love that he betrays DCS.. The only person who truly cares for him is his hyung DCS.. I just want poong to never leave his hyung at any circumstances!!

Plz writernim don't make chilpoong separate.. I m dissapointed with DSW too the way she didn't protest when her mom gave her that materialistic talk.. She needs to grow a backbone for herself or else she is no different from her nonsense ex hubby!! I hope point doesn't bend too much for her like he did for his ex!! Now he has his hyung who will never abandon him.. Y need other love when his hyung who sacrifices everything is there for him.. 

37 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Script for the episode 18

No.. the ending is near.. :bawling:

32 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I m too praying hard that the writers don't make poong soo blind in love that he betrays DCS.. The only person who truly cares for him is his hyung DCS.. I just want poong to never leave his hyung at any circumstances!!

Plz writernim don't make chilpoong separate.. I m dissapointed with DSW too the way she didn't protest when her mom gave her that materialistic talk.. She needs to grow a backbone for herself or else she is no different from her nonsense ex hubby!! I hope point doesn't bend too much for her like he did for his ex!! Now he has his hyung who will never abandon him.. Y need other love when his hyung who sacrifices everything is there for him.. 

Agreed!

DSW needs to just step up to her mother that she's not materialistic like her mother and she has chosen love over money/materialistic. I hope that when her father comes out he realizes it and let his daughter choose her own path, because from the beginning when DCS gave DSW the loan, her father told her to choose him, because he had money. 

Photos of tonight's episode.

Credit to instagram owner

Okay - I am back. I slept - I listen to my fav. Music, I tried to get my head away from this mess and worked on my own romance story - I did what I could and I am still angry. I too really don´t want Poong to betray or leave his Hyung. Extremly after the information of his past - he was without family too - so Hyung can become like real family. Doens´t looks like his Lovers Family will play that part (now).

But I understand that there is more behind - i mean the little restaurant is not only DCS anymore and his Boys. And indeed JJH, SSJ, IGJ and even DSW did there best to lie to him and i would have trouble to work with them now too. And he was on top and famous in the hotel - on his way really high up. Like he was before maybe DSW stupid mother would be okay with. Not beeing good enough (again) must feel terrible.

We all know it will not stay like this. And I hope it will not even really happen - but maybe it is needed to show that strupid so called family around DSW how much they need Poong too. I hope it can open there eyes and let them see what he has done for them and what they gave him back. Lies and more lies - and anger when he was just doing his job as a chef. He changed so much from the way he felt coldhearted when he  first came to the china restaurant. JJH just run away - she did not tried to fight for her job too - and tried to make up to her mistakes. Thats is a lesson for life - you damn greedy and not good for anything Miss Korea or what ever Mother of DSW.

Honestly that was always the hardes part for me to get in KDrama. Sure sometimes I look around my own area and would like it if they learn to respect there elders again a bit more but this way of follow all words and not stand up for themself - or there lovers - friends. Hard for me to handle. I know - different culture and so on.

Still DSW is not a Teenager - she lived with her Husband in her own home and she is damn grown up enough to follow her way and i will dislike her when she just stand beside when mother and hyung and aunt and whoever offend Poong.

He don´t date in secret was such a perfect line from Poong - he don´t whant to keep it a secret and just tell anybody - it was her fault to keep it a secret.

And - yes - a very good point @icyphoenix   - she has no right to say anything against her ex husband - he is doing what is family told him too - so how is she better when she just let it happen now too.

- i just noticed - i make even more mistakes when I write a comment still angry - sorry about that.

@turtle0217 let's see if she steps up or not.. I was really dissapointed with her in yesterday's episode.. She is just keeping mum when her mom is sprouting nonsense.. If she really wants love, then she better speak up before the time is gone.. I m not liking her a bit.. She knows her mom was in wrong place still she bursts on poong..i don't think poong was wrong to apologize to her mom.. Her mom can beg to the ex who left her when she needed him the most just for money.. It was a pure disgust to see such a materialistic mom n the family.. SJ n GJ r disgusting to be seen.. I m really angry that poong is apologizing to her mom.. 

@Mau_Cherry I m really dissapointed with her a lot.. I m also dissapointed to see poong bending again for love!! Y does he need to do that everytime!! Let's hope they make her speak up soon!! I feel very sad for poong :tears:

Its easy to hate the Ex Husband - but when I try to think about. Yes - he is stupid but he did not look like he was happy for one second. He needs backbones too - but the first sentence he said - he is sorry that he couldn´t win over his parents let me think - maybe he had a fight too and lost. We can only judge what we saw but there is a story behind each and every persons and there actions. We only see what they will show us. Honestly I hope that all the words JJH used against him will backfire at her - and I hope DSW can use them to get free from her grasp later - or maybe Poong or even DCS - that would be cool too. And DSW need to noticed that she in on the way to just act like O Jik acted before.

Are you a child - do you follow all the orders your parents give - like that.

Oh and one point more - do you feel too like there is a hidden story behind DCS and the Veterinarian. Its common for KDrama - did they meet as youngsters before - teenager - childs. Maybe DSS rescued her parents when they needed money - or something. The way she looked at him felt for me not like she just saw him that one time we know about before. But I can be wrong.

edit: Gosh - I was to fast - I forgot - the first who will leave are knife and noodles - so they can´t be part of the reason for Poong to leave. Instead he will meet them again in the hotel... if...

I like how CS says Poong, and then stops a little and then continues to talk.

I like when they were laying down and talking in CSs room, while Al Pacino was silent 

like a  Godfather should be.

Kiss for both of them.

Archived