[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

29 minutes ago, zba72 said:

For me I think the nose kiss between  kky and sjs was unnecessary.  The one between sjs and jis tells us the progression of KB’s feelings towards AR.  The romance is obvious between them sans the kissing etc.  i would call it courting stage.  If we assume the mourning is 3 years for AR, then the time after the NY mission is perfect for them to become a family officially :lol:   But this is just my personal opinion.

at first i think it was quite intimate too but then he did it with kky too..that makes me feel like koko is just a cute gesture and not a romantic one.. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

at first i think it was quite intimate too but then he did it with kky too..that makes me feel like koko is just a cute gesture and not a romantic one.. 

In other words, it is the ko-ko with seunggi's appa that is unnecessary.

It should have been left exclusive for Bon-AR-JJ only. 

56 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

In other words, it is the ko-ko with seunggi's appa that is unnecessary.

It should have been left exclusive for Bon-AR-JJ only. 

Exactly... It should be left exclusive only for 4 of them...

I found a cute animation on ig...

14 hours ago, zba72 said:

Honestly I would prefer her to win an individual award if possible although a couple award would be nice too.  But I believe there is no longer a couple award from MBC right? 

I'm with you. I think JIS should be recognised for her acting. She's one of my favourites in her generation and is really very nuanced in her expressions. Anyway there's no couple award for MBC (not last year anyway). I cannot imagine anyone being AeRin but her. 
Thanks @galaxy97 for  the JIS interview. I am so glad that you guys are still hanging out here. I am entering a drama slump. I can't properly get into any drama. The only one I love is Top Star Yoo Baek, but no subs...cries... Even the others which I am currently watching , I am just watching it half heartedly.  I already miss TBM

@littlerain I have deleted the post for you since it has no content. You should be very happy - SJH is having a new drama.! Maybe I will check it out. 

MBC released more BTS. 

Our Joon girl (or her mum  who I suppose is handling this IG) is clearly missing the drama. Joon-Joon are famous now...

6 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

This little girl is just such a darling! I'll be surely watching her. I pray that she grows up well into a confident person with compassion and uses her popularity for good cause. 

She was also in Black, acted as young kang ha-ram.  Initially i thought she was the young girl in Marriage Contract because of her voice and laugh but realised she is too young.  

On 11/19/2018 at 5:31 AM, Matilda_Anne said:

I could be wrong, but I think the koko scenes were not so much meant to be an indication of intimacy or romance but instead may have been meant to speak to Bon's personal growth as a person.  If memory serves, at the beginning of the show, Bon is pretty much holed up in his room viewing things long distance from his scope and having no contact with anyone.  I am thinking that he has not had any actual  physical contact with anyone since the Candy operation.  I think that the main intent of the story line is about redemption and opening up one's self back to the world after a traumatic event.  Through not only AR, but also Joon-Joon, KIS, and the NIS teams, Bon learns to trust again and becomes willing to reconnect with humanity.  The koko is a sign of his willingness to reach out and touch people once more.

Having said that, I think this does set the stage perfectly for a season 2 where we move from a much more healed Bon to a Bon who is now ready to experience romantic love again.  I hope Director-nim and Writer-nim are getting the hint here.

1 hour ago, larrysouth said:

I could be wrong, but I think the koko scenes were not so much meant to be an indication of intimacy or romance but instead may have been meant to speak to Bon's personal growth as a person.  If memory serves, at the beginning of the show, Bon is pretty much holed up in his room viewing things long distance from his scope and having no contact with anyone.  I am thinking that he has not had any actual  physical contact with anyone since the Candy operation.  I think that the main intent of the story line is about redemption and opening up one's self back to the world after a traumatic event.  Through not only AR, but also Joon-Joon, KIS, and the NIS teams, Bon learns to trust again and becomes willing to reconnect with humanity.  The koko is a sign of his willingness to reach out and touch people once more.

I really would have never thought of it that way if you hadn't mention it. And it is of course a very much possible intention from the writer. It's just that we desperately wanted a sign of intimacy between our spy OTP that we're refusing any other explanation for the ko-ko :P. But, if Writer-nim, PD-nim, and the cast willing to give us a season 2, I don't mind letting SR have another ko-ko... :lol:

:tears: I'm quite sad these days

- drama is finished 

- no more JYT:bawling:

- idea of someone, even maybe, being rough on purpose :astonished: with ouri cute Son HoJun actornim is crushing my heart :bawling: tell me it isn't true

- agency whoever didn't free his schedule enough so he couldn't go on time to wrap-up party : no group photo :bawling:  :heartbreak:

Spoiler

- he wears on his new movie script reading & YG gathering day same outfit than for his Terius last scene , omg , that busy, no ... just a coincidence ? His own clothes for  Terius ?? (Or his stylist is lazy :joy:) hair color is different no ?

- yes I said movie :frown: 

0000358051_001_20181119103021284.jpg

I'm a little worried he has a new drama coming AND filming a movie even if no main lead that many scenes, because he had NO break at all :bawling: despite that he did his charity coffee event as promised. :heart:

@triplemThanks for deleting empty post. And yes if you like his acting in Terius please give a try to his next projects . About next drama I'm a little afraid his next role would be only a comic relief but who knows maybe a little something special too.

Spoiler

( whereas JYT in a way became funny in appearance and only that for many; but for me BonTae bromance became emo too, by example the way Mr Bon worried about JYT & how JYT try to keep smiling for him even if himself afraid; alias being brothers etc

What am I saying haha bromance too focused whereas JYT showed personality nuances from beginning). 

I mean comical roles are ok, being typecasted is :scream:

At least for those who haven't watched it,  try his previous drama Go Back Couple ( Go Back Spouses)

Spoiler

it's a gem, really. ChoiBanDo my fav char of him with JinYongTae now. In the beginning many hated BanDo too :joy: but :relieved:... just try.

Ad the end :joy:

About awards I read MBC couple awards was voted by netizens? Is it only because of strike last year there wasn't one ? Maybe... 

Terius sadly isn't in 20 best dramas ratings of 2018 ... And I was told ratings were to be considered whatever category...: but talking about mbc only it may be still ok not that many concurrence ?

Spoiler

Concurrence might be Shigan ? Come and Hug me ? Other I didn't try... (Wait I'm not a robot is considered  2017 or 2018?)

@larrysouth your post about Mr Bon opening to the world again makes me think of ost 1 lyrics 

10 hours ago, junejungki said:

@triplem I love seeing SJS daddyish Joon Joon in the bts. Why dont he just get married and have own kids. He surely can be a good daddy. I l was laughing so hard watching the BTS :lol:

He should most definitely have his own kids . The kids also adore him ...

Joon boy posted this 

@stroppyse I see that Jung In Sun received something related to the drama here ? What did she get ? Thanks for translating 

Seems like the entire main cast got it as well

@littlerain I actually binge watch Go Back Couple last month .

Spoiler

Really loved the show & the pairing . SJH was so good & I didn’t have SLS even though the competition is an actor I really like . I was rooting for the OTP all the way . I cried so much - also the mum there,  and her relationship with daughter & him ,was so moving 

@triplemI will let our expert translate but I can already tell you they were gifts sent by the Terius drama korean forum dc inside link 

I tried to find this post but so many :sweatingbullets: and I keep finding other funny stuffs so it doesn't help 

Parody based on WMN / Mr Bon alias names  :joy:

Spoiler

I will let our translation expect correct me :sweatingbullets: but something like that

http://m.dcinside.com/board/teriusbehindme/1531

Revelation

Wang Mi Nam ? King ... handsome ... man ?

viewimage.php?id=39b8c22ff0c13aa366b6d8b

This name... How have you heard of it ?

Omg ! So it's true, it's really Wang Mi Nam !

In fact I was thinking about telling you about it

Even if JinYongTae did so many bad things tell me how could you give a person a name like King Handsome Man ?!

But... But it's already better than Wang JeongNam... King Real Man ! I lived three years with this name !

How can a person live with this name? People are going to be shocked when hearing it 

Don't worry Aerin

Aren't you looking down on his looks ?

He's handsome that won't shock anyone

The end~

True have to show this fan art - bromance movie :joy:

Spoiler

viewimage.php?id=25b2da33eb&no=24b0d769e

^_^ thanks for sharing what you thought of GBC,

Spoiler

a heartwarming family & couple story indeed but funny too and other good points haha I will restrain myself from talking too much about it here :sweatingbullets:. I remembered your post that's why I said next projects :lol: (older dramas are more complicated to recommend for some different reasons & I still have to check his movies ) but your review will maybe help other discover GBC so thanks again ^_^

Came across a clip of our resident killer K... Don't think he has a thread of his own. So sharing it here instead, for now. 

And clips of our little adorable family. (This youtuber has a lot of other dramas FMV that are just as amazing)

Yeah, just me missing them...

@triplem are you one of the admin for soompi forum? Bc i noticed the thread for jung in sun have been archived and close for further replies. I wonder why? Is it possible to reopen that thread? 

@junejungki yes he is:) i stalked his ig a days ago and there he posted his wife pic and my heart broke for a moment lol.

Fun fact: both jis and red heel (park ji hyun) are once selected as top 10 for female lead of my sassy girl opposite joo won eventho both of them did not get chosen tho

1 minute ago, galaxy97 said:

@triplem are you one of the admin for soompi forum? Bc i noticed that the thread for jung in sun have been archived and close for further replies. I wonder why? Is it bc the thread had been inactive for longer period of time?. Is it possible to reopen that thread? 

@junejungki yes he is:) i stalked his ig a days ago and there he posted his wife pic and my heart broke for a moment lol.

Fun fact: both jis and red heel (park ji hyun) are once selected as top 10 for female lead of my sassy girl opposite joo won eventho both of them did not get chosen tho

Let me tag the moderators for that section 

@LyraYoo Can we ”unarchive” Jung In Sun thread ? 

Archived