[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Go Go Squid! 亲爱的热爱的

sugarplum892

10 minutes ago, mayra83 said:

I really hope that the rating won't went down >.>

The team work so hard to make this drama for all of us. I want it to be successful for them

Only several days left, why people can't wait and leak it all T__T

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for those who like some action (ehhemm) on the scene.. more importantly on bts... this YZ twitter acct has tons of funny ones... i wonder if this is her official twitter account... 

the poor guy cannot do anything but to take it all! and she seems to be enjoying it..or they both do...! hahahah! soooo cuttee!!!

1 hour ago, Juuchan said:

I really hope that the rating won't went down >.>

The team work so hard to make this drama for all of us. I want it to be successful for them

Only several days left, why people can't wait and leak it all T__T

seems like ratings & view counts were affected.. :( 

HSY took the opportunity to sneak off with TN while her cousin was busy eating dumplings to roam around the village in Suzhou! So indirectly they're having a secret date! :lol: 

Their boat ride along the river with HSY strumming a guitar and singing with TN is super romantic! :wub:

It seems Li Xian was actually singing himself in this scene. His voice is so SEXY! Swooning like crazy here!:blush:

Does anyone know if there's any dubbing for this drama. I'm really hoping not in this case as I'd like to think Li Xian is using his own sexy voice instead. I believe all Chinese dramas are dubbed so we cant detect the actors' voices.:heart:

19 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

HSY took the opportunity to sneak off with TN while her cousin was busy eating dumplings to roam around the village in Suzhou! So indirectly they're having a secret date! :lol: 

Their boat ride along the river with HSY strumming a guitar and singing with TN is super romantic! :wub:

It seems Li Xian was actually singing himself in this scene. His voice is so SEXY! Swooning like crazy here!:blush:

Does anyone know if there's any dubbing for this drama. I'm really hoping not in this case as I'd like to think Li Xian is using his own sexy voice instead. I believe all Chinese dramas are dubbed so we cant detect the actors' voices.:heart:

there's definitely dubbing! u can hear it, especially when they talk about CTF. but i think most of the time they're using their own voices. even for dubbing, they dubbed it by themselves (since the voices seem similar albeit cleaner). correct me if i'm wrong though. :)  

On 7/23/2019 at 3:12 AM, jacquelinetan said:

Episode 33 is the best for me. I knew something was off with Tong Nian sitting in the sofa with that smile on her face. The last time she had one can of beer now she drank the whole bottle. She literally took Han Shang Yun for a strawberry and practically ate his lips. Poor man, got harassed again. I am sure Han Shang Yun will make a house rule, no alcohol for Tong Nian in public.

Looking forward for the sub episodes.

I hope you didn’t see episode 33 through the illegal released videos. I hope we all support and appreciate the hard work others have put in to bring us entertainment.

I simply love all the boys in Team KK and their camaderie among them is fun to watch. They are good looking and cute. Love to watch them teasing HSY regarding his relationshop with TN. 

They really love and respect HSY despite him being overly strict with them.:wub:

On the other hand HSY treats them like his own children. He may appear cold and stern but he's actually compassionate and caring. His excellent relationship with them brings out the best in them. Which is why they tried their best to win for him.:heart:

On 7/23/2019 at 7:36 AM, KymberleeD said:

hi, can you pm me link where you watched it...? 

been always jumping in on a KDrama thread. 

this is the first time ever i have jumped on CDrama forum... i have watched some CDrama and loved some of them, but this is the one that made me search a forum to get more info about it. 

waving hi to everyone on board!

Please don’t...:(

1 hour ago, gladys57 said:

I don't think that was him singing on the boat, it doesn't sound like it to me. He did voice himself in the drama, and there is dubbing, it's extremely noticeable due to the audio quality, they had to for dialogue change I think. (switching esports to CTF) I assume they all voiced themselves, since Li Xian retained his accent, and Xiao Mi's actor retained his rather noticeable Taiwanese accent.

Generally speaking, web dramas usually aren't dubbed, modern dramas that go on tv like this one is debatable, it will depend on accent and acting ability of actors and sometimes whether the voice is suited to the character. Historical are the ones that are usually dubbed, though they aren't necessarily dubbed by someone else, fair amount of actors will dub themselves regardless. Aside from reasons mentioned before, noise pollution is a fairly huge issue for historical drama sets, which is why they need dubbing. Older dramas (10+ years old) didn't really dub, and I think there's been fair few historical lately that aren't dubbed or dubbed by cast themselves. 

30 minutes ago, A2AD said:

I hope you didn’t see episode 33 through the illegal released videos. I hope we all support and appreciate the hard work others have put in to bring us entertainment.

Apparently another person here  has already watched those illegally released videos and commented on them.:sweatingbullets:

And I did APPEAL earlier to those who have watched those videos to put their comments in SPOILERS as some of us DONT WANT TO BE SPOILED!:dissapointed_relieved:

tumblr_puxs53msxi1qdo38ao4_r1_500.gif  

Love...  The sweetest kind...

I'm not defending those whom have leaked this drama yet I have to admit that I can in a small way understand them.  Although blinded to whats right for some it's their excitement and love in their own way for this drama that pushes them in needing, searching  seeking and always wanting more.  And once finding it, wanting everyone else to have what they have. 

Success, I believe it's already that on it's own merit no matter what the ratings show.  This OTP has captured our hearts and the other characters are bringing it as well.  As some have written the break up scene wasn't as bad as most because everyone already knew his heart and hers too.  Loving her so much that he would give up his own happiness for hers and her Mothers dream.  In trying to keep a promise in his mind believing he isn't good enough still hearing her Mothers words.  Yet his heart is fighting back and hers isn't willing to listen either or to let go.  Although we may or may not know whats next and for some that surprise which I love maybe gone. 

Yet I love how just one motion of his hand in removing a head from her shoulder may seem so small and yet speaks so loudly and surprise or not there is no doubt leaked or not, the pure sweetness of this love story unfolding before our eyes or how it makes our hearts tingle in those small acts that say I love you still...

Spoiler

I am wondering about something :

When TN went to the hospital to visit her friend's mom, how did HSY knew about her place and why he went to the hospital? ( It's like a scene is missing in the end of episode 24!!!?)

I can't also understand how he suddenly decided to apologize to TN and told her he didn't mean his word? Did he only change his mind and understand that he likes her and should not break with her even his promised to her mom he will not be with TN anymore? 

23 minutes ago, mayra83 said:
  Hide contents

I am wondering about something :

When TN went to the hospital to visit her friend's mom, how did HSY knew about her place and why he went to the hospital? ( It's like a scene is missing in the end of episode 24!!!?)

I can't also understand how he suddenly decided to apologize to TN and told her he didn't mean his word? Did he only change his mind and understand that he likes her and should not break with her even his promised to her mom he will not be with TN anymore? 

Spoiler

i thought about that too...! i actually thought i missed something so i keep going back and forth the previous episode to see if i skipped some important scenes there... i thought it was Ya Ya who spoke to him about it. 

36 minutes ago, KymberleeD said:
  Hide contents

i thought about that too...! i actually thought i missed something so i keep going back and forth the previous episode to see if i skipped some important scenes there... i thought it was Ya Ya who spoke to him about it. 

Same... there is a big gap in the story line there for sure. Hopefully they reveal it in the upcoming episodes! 

4 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Apologies if I've given offence... but I did not think anything international viewers did affected ratings. As far as I can tell ratings are entirely drawn from local viewership. Anyway... I'll amend my earlier post with spoiler tags.

Perhaps @skibbies can help us with how ratings are taken from C dramas.

Ratings are drawn from sample household I believe, and entirely within local viewership yes  It mostly affects people who would skim/watch the whole drama and just not watch it on TV or from online platforms where every click counts.

Internationally speaking, I think it's better not to spread the videos, since other people might not care to follow the drama after they finish watching it. If there's people selling it or just see that it spread widely and have lots of effects, it might encourage similar incidents. As is if you've watched them, I think it's fine as long as you keep clicking on new videos/watching them as Viki sub them, since view counts + discussion is what might matter here.

I'm re watching the past episodes as I wait for more, and I just love the adorable awkwardness of the early days after the 1st breakup when they get back together.  They are so cute together!  The conversation in the car when he takes her back to school on her birthday makes me laugh everytime!  So cute!  I can't wait to see the rest!

Archived