[Drama 2018] Lawless Lawyer, 무법 변호사

Admin

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Chellsee said:

tvN twitter update. Pretty transformation of SYJ. :blush:

The translation of the captions in her photos:

Original Post:https://m.facebook.com/story.phpstory_fbid=252973368607529&id=207759963128870

2013, tvN, Potato Star, as No Soo Young 
2015, JTBC, Last, as Shin Na Ra 
2017, Save Me, as Im Sang Mi (OCN)
2018, Lawless Lawyer, as Ha Jae Yi(TVN)

She must be a cable channel darling.She established a good foundation for her career.Even after this drama, I wish that she continues to get good quality offers from cable channels.All the good writers and PDs have migrated to cable now.

12 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Press Conference tomorrow!!

The details are as follows:

Watch Lawless Lawyer LIVE press conference on 8th May 2pm KST at following platforms;

1) 네이버 V LIVE: https://channels.vlive.tv/E922C1

2) tvN 드라마 페이스북: https://www.facebook.com/tvNDrama

3) 티빙: https://www.tving.com

The venue

Spoiler

Before the press conference.TVN is putting out two vlive videos:

Just an interesting piece of information:

Did you know?

11 hours ago, scarletlover1 said:

I don't really care about ratings but what do you all think the ratings for this show will be?

I wont jinx it by putting a number(could set unrealistic expectation(if i put a super high number) or ruin it for those who are hyped about this show(by putting a super low number) but am optimistic we could start on a good note because (1) this drama will be following a previous drama which was very successful so people would naturally tune in to this one to see what this one has to offer.(2) The lead cast and villains of this drama all have public recognition for their acting so there are probably some who will just tune in to see what the actors have to deliver.

However, like we said earlier; there is another drama(Secret Mother)premiering at the same time as this one.It has female lead cast who are also top actors.its on public broadcast channel(SBS).This could influence this drama's ratings cause that means the audience is split into two.But back to this drama if the first 2 episodes are well acted, well directed, well written and receive good news.Then the ratings will be ok as long as the quality is maintained.Just so you know Secret Forest/Stranger averaged at 4% (so good ratings but not a megahit) but it was critically acclaimed and has two daesangs already.So even if we dont have super high ratings.If everything comes together well and its an enjoyable watch, then  to me thats whats important.

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Lawless Lawyer 무법 변호사 - Lee Joon Gi, Seo Ye Ji | D-4 ~Presscon TODAY May 8 2PM KST | Pilot May 12 2018

Hello everybody in the Law Law Land! Excited for today's press conf?

I'm glad that today I have to work from home so I can watch the vlive press conf ahahahaha just hoping that I won't type anything Bong Sang Pil-related messages to any of my colleagues while working and watching at the same time haha very-happy-cheetah-emoticon.gif

Anyway, I love the longer version of the trailer from tvN v live! so we're gonna have some sort of comedic, (subtly) romantic action legal drama, right? my type of weekend drama hehe...

Gotta shamelessly say that I adore the subtle way of expressing care *fixing the tie cough cough*

About the ratings... I don't want to think about it too much right now, just hoping that at least it will continue the success of the previous drama ''LIVE", with the ratings of 4-7 %? "Secret Mother" is indeed a strong contender, and there's this KBS 2 family drama which has already gained 20-ish % ratings each week. I'll be happy with 4-7 %, to be honest. If it can exceed those numbers, that'll be awesome, for sure.

I'm hanging out after midnight <<<in my world>>> waiting for the Press Conference. 

I have viewed the new vLIVEs and Youtube videos.  Make sure you click/view all of them and heart/like.  

This show seems to have it all encompassed in the storyline, a pleasant surprise with the humor and affection.  I am eagerly awaiting this story to unfold. I really want it to do well! 

My FAVE part: Watching Bong Sang Pil flounder after being hit by Ha Jae Yi. :tongue:

1 hour ago, LyraYoo said:

The writer created a fictional city in the first place so I expect some controversial topics to be discussed in this drama with the creative freedom ? 

Note also that our main villain is a female. So let's see if they will align this premise to what happened during the past 3 years in SK government *coughs*

Hehehe that would be nice.

However:

Spoiler

If they do, i hope the real croonies wont be playing backhand games and trying to stifle his career and blacklist lee joon gi again.It is suspected the last time they did that was because he played a role in "May 18" movie.It was only a supporting role but an influential one.

57 minutes ago, NoonaE said:

Anyway, I love the longer version of the trailer from tvN v live! so we're gonna have some sort of comedic, (subtly) romantic action legal drama, right? my type of weekend drama hehe...

Gotta shamelessly say that I adore the subtle way of expressing care *fixing the tie cough cough*

Case closed.Any further questions LL family?I mean this speaks for itself:wub::

First press conference update:

The eng translation of the full trailer:

TIME TO GO CLICK ON NAVER ARTICLES!!!

https://search.naver.com/search.naver?&where=news&query=이준기&sm=tab_pge&sort=0&photo=0&field=0&reporter_article=&pd=0&ds=&de=&docid=&nso=so:r,p:all,a:all&mynews=0&cluster_rank=41&start=1&refresh_start=0

Click away!!!  Show support.  Make it trend.  

Strangest moment of the Press Con....'

201805081405773982_5af13cb3b8dd9.jpg

Basically ALL of Choi Min Soo. :tongue:

1525759057601733.jpg
▲이준기(사진=고아라 기자 iknow@)

Archived