[Drama 2018] Lawless Lawyer, 무법 변호사

Admin

While waiting for SUBs for this drama....

you can read the live recap here...

https://www.bah-doo.com/lawless-lawyer-live-recap-episode-1/

And click on some NAVER links to help this show to TREND!!

https://search.naver.com/search.naver?sm=tab_hty.top&where=nexearch&query=무법+변호사&oquery=무법+변호사&tqi=TYkVodpVuElssbQZ49KssssssEw-347154

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am still on pins and needles.I am really hoping for good reviews!!!please please pretty please let them be good.

20 minutes ago, Wotad said:

its 4 on naver, secret mother which is its competition is 1st but still good for lawyer. 

Dont worry.Bear in mind, one is on public broadcast, free to air..therefore has a larger audience.This one is cable, you need to pay to watch it, so small audience.The search results are just reflecting that.But I did see "lawyer did peak to number 2 when the episode was airing right next to secret mother.

It was actually also #1 on naver real-time search for some time during the airing time. Let's cross our fingers for good reviews and good viewership ratings tomorrow. I can't wait to watch the subbed version!

the first episode was a bit slow, but i would say all the performances are solid af...choi min soo was terrifying as hell and joon gi's performance was very distinctive from his other performances; he was so very convincing as  cocky/quirky bong sang pil, and of course, he looked SO GOOD  in the first episode already, i cannot wait for tomorrow! 

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Lawless Lawyer 무법 변호사 - Lee Joon Gi, Seo Ye Ji | Sat & Sun @ 21:00 PM KST

Watched the live streaming on http://www.tving.com/live/player/C00551  and couldn't control my huge grin when I saw the first scene! smooth crazy rabbit

I was so nervous about the first episode. I was so worried whether it would deliver as it was so hyped up and I had very big expectations! And boy, did it deliver!! yesss crazy rabbit 

I LOVE Mr Bong! And his smirks :wink: I love HJY and how loud she is. And I love the chemistry between them. And I LOVE, LOVE how Mr Bong annoys her! teehee crazy rabbit Our villains are good job onion head too. And Mr Bong's KickAss Uncle (Thanks @pixelsticks ). I really like how they did not drag the flashback. I'm so happy and excited and absolutely cannot wait for the 2nd episode. I just wish that the ratings would be good too. LL is trending at no. 3 on naver right now!!! 

How many times did I use the word "love" here? crazy monkey 095 Sorry....

2 hours ago, NoonaE said:

Let's cross our fingers for good reviews and good viewership ratings tomorrow. I can't wait to watch the subbed version!

Image result for fingers crossed

1 hour ago, chickenchopflipflop83 said:

choi min soo was terrifying as hell and joon gi's performance was very distinctive from his other performances; he was so very convincing as  cocky/quirky bong sang pil, and of course, he looked SO GOOD  in the first episode already, i cannot wait for tomorrow! 

CMS....yes.  He is the perfect actor to cast in this role. BSP...may almost be too good to be true! 

Thanks for the visuals @violina amd @antoniaclamens

18 minutes ago, bluelilac1214 said:

I LOVE Mr Bong! And his smirks :wink: I love HJY and how loud she is. And I love the chemistry between them. And I LOVE, LOVE how Mr Bong annoys her! teehee crazy rabbit Our villains are good job onion head too. And Mr Bong's KickAss Uncle (Thanks @pixelsticks ). I really like how they did not drag the flashback. I'm so happy and excited and absolutely cannot wait for the 2nd episode. I just wish that the ratings would be good too.  

:wub: Mr. Bong.  I think I will :wub: Kick richard simmons Uncle.  <<< here I was thinking that clip had BSP fighting...>>>

19 minutes ago, bluelilac1214 said:

LL is trending at no. 3 on naver right now!!! 

#1 just a few minutes ago!!!!!!!

PmZ49fg.png

FYI EPISODE ONE FINDS:

1. Song playing during opening scene where BSP is driving 150 mph in his CHEVY Camaro in Nightfall Grey Metallic. 

2. Tats present.  But not "later?"  What's UP??

3. BSP wears a USAF United State Air Force Jacket

Davis-Monthan Airforce Base in Arizona is embroidered on the front.  

4. Anybody brave enough to text/call BSP's number???

DXRs0nG.jpg

First episode looks really cool  :D  Choi Min Soo  is great as always. Lee Joon Gi's gangster-turned-lawyer Bong Sang Pil is quite something :D I really want to know what he had told Ha Jae Yi that she punched him haha Seo Ye Ji plays another strong female character. Can't wait for subtitles :D 

Archived