[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

52 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

JH would never imagine her sex romp with XY. If anyone else, it would be DH. Please... Let's not go there. 

EEEWWW!!! Somebody or something should gobble JH before XY's book gets done!

• LOL 3

29 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I've forgotten that, hahahah!

That can still be Ali, all painted on and dirty from rolling with the baby foxes:tounge_xd:

A Li is a white dragon- BaiQian's white skin(fur)+ YeHua's dragon

BaiGunGun is a silver nine tailed fox  - Fengjiu's nine tailed fox + DongHua's silver hair.I thought he would be a rock immortal like DongHua before:sweatingbullets:

I wonder how TQ will name BaiGunGun.After all GunGun is a nickname.

So ALi is the next crown prince of Nine Heavens and GunGun will be the next fox king?So he will be QingQiu Prince or the next Emperor(Dijun)?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I've forgotten that, hahahah!

That can still be Ali, all painted on and dirty from rolling with the baby foxes:tounge_xd:

Probably Ali..they painted his body black and half of his body still in white.

My guess the one in human form either DH or BGG

10 white foxs( boy)  3 red foxs( girl)

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, Ninky said:

I think we all notice that when he is with his Xiao Bai, he talks a lot. He hardly ever speaks to people and when he does HE never talks to them in the way he talks to his Xiao Bai. Not even Lian Song whom he always trades friendly barbs with.

He's so comfortable with Xiao Bai. :) He loosens up and he lets down his hair. Same with her, she turns to that charming little girl that he loves the most. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

On 3/2/2020 at 8:23 PM, Yori Ten said:

He explained that some may find it OOC for DH to become so weak and childish in front of FJ. The reason for DH behaving so is actually because DH love the way FJ pays attention and care for him. He can see that FJ has a soft spot for helping the weak. So by acting so, this is his way of showing his love. Vengo commented that this is actually an obsession over FJ and he cautioned to viewers that obessive love is not healthy! 

He said that to fully know and understand DH, we have to look at all three characters, Song Xuan Ren, Chen Ye and DH himself. SXR and CY are actually extreme embodiments of DH. SXR was obsessed with Xiao Jiu just as CY Ye was with Aranya. These characters are larger than life and when they come together, then only you have DH as a whole. 

So Dijun basically has an obsession with Feng Jiu in any incarnation. Kinda like how she has an obsession for him.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

5 hours ago, Yori Ten said:

The illogical and totally maniac fangirl in me have this to say:

Cut the mortal arc for richard simmons sake! No one enjoy sitting through the mortal arc. It brought the whole ELoD down, viewers were complaining left and right. It bored most of us to death. Big baby SXR was the only saving grace. YQT too but his story could be told in under 2 episodes. That JH, must we even go there? Why is she even there? Of what importance was her story? Can't we just tie her up in a gunny sack and leave her rotting somewhere during the mortal arc?

You are awesome..specially this part with JH..:D:D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Megan said:

So Dijun basically has an obsession with Feng Jiu in any incarnation. Kinda like how she has an obsession for him.

Fate was so ridiculous with DH and FJ. How they've no fate together, when in every life they can't live without the other?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Megan said:

Fortunately, DH isn't afraid of fate.

@Katelyn Lana Ali is YH's heir as per the crown prince in TMOPB when he and BQ were confronting Xuan Nu. Mo Yuan's body and Ali were abducted by Xuan Nu to create elixir for her sick child.

As for BGG, he might be after FJ's reign as Qing Qiu empress. There might be future cousins too for FJ, aside from Ali from BQ's other brothers.

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Fate was so ridiculous with DH and FJ. How they've no fate together, when in every life they can't live without the other?

" if everything was perfect, you would never learn and you would never grow"

the hardships they encountered shape them. It strengthened their relationship and made them stronger.

• Like 1
  • Love 6

19 hours ago, Ninky said:

Mo Yuan and Shao Wan's kids too as well Xie Gu Chou x Xiang Yun. ZY and BZ always adopts mounts like collectibles and raises them too HAHAHA! Those kids will be in the same generation of immortals!  It will be CRAZY during immortal gatherings!

I'm really confused about XIE GU CHOU AND XIANG YUN i don't really know where in the book they are.... btw guys who they are ? i read the convo but this two i'm really confused who they are.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, janine Ang said:

I'm really confused about XIE GU CHOU AND XIANG YUN i don't really know where in the book they are.... btw guys who they are ? i read the convo but this two i'm really confused who they are.

Xie Guchou is a friend of FJ. He's the lord of Netherworld. The one who looked after Ye Qingti and BGG. He's also the one who helped FJ send half of her shadow to Fanyin Valley - the one who was born Aranya.

Xiang Yun is his future mate. He'll also have his own story as per TQ.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Megan said:

Thats so true..story began that FJ is obsessed, but then you figure out that is DH the one also that way..vengo gave good advice for viewers, but I think unfortunately when it happens that you have this kind of relationship its something you cant escape..just like how FJ and DH couldnt..

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, daydreamer77 said:

I love that scene in the drama. It's so cute when he tried to touch the stick with his foot and Fengjiu kicked it away :D

Nobody ever told him that, and sure that's not the welcome he expected :lol:

• LOL 6

54 minutes ago, Miljenko1708 said:

Thats so true..story began that FJ is obsessed, but then you figure out that is DH the one also that way..vengo gave good advice for viewers, but I think unfortunately when it happens that you have this kind of relationship its something you cant escape..just like how FJ and DH couldnt..

It would take a lot of self-will to accept that the other doesn't feel that way to let go of that obsession. If at least mutual, something good might come of it. It would take years, or not at all. 

If you find yourself to be that person obsessed on, be kind. Sometimes, they just need to hear why you can't be theirs, so they can let go.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

12 hours ago, vivi0303 said:

I have a feeling it will always be DH:0 from now on, at least when it matters. He's no fool. Losing is winning in his position. :joy:

That is absolutely true.  I think he minds losing to Fengjiu at all. I'm pretty sure he gets something out of losing to her :D.  He probably will lose on purpose too :D

• LOL 6

4 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I honestly believe they're fated from the start.  The road and journey to their happy ending are just not easy.  Since their both powerful immortals, if not the most powerful, their tests are also unlike others. 

• Like 6