[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

10 minutes ago, daydreamer77 said:

I honestly believe they're fated from the start.  The road and journey to their happy ending are just not easy.  Since their both powerful immortals, if not the most powerful, their tests are also unlike others. 

One of them isn't even done yet with her ascension test, much less the heavenly trial. Sigh, what they went through to be together are already more than what others had experienced. 

• Like 6

10 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

And I like DH expression he look amused and the way he seemed to be having so much fun.. he mimicking her.. right ? the way he try to touch the twig with his foot but FJ already kicked the twig away..or did she kick the snow instead of the broken twig...

She was indeed an interesting girl and very brave ..she even tell DH about her fight with The Buddha ..

When actually the only one who dare enough to argued with The Buddha...face to face for three days and nights was no other than DH himself before he regained single-minded in the nine mental abiding. 

The scene where FJ blow her nose, wiped it with DH's handkerchief than throwing it to the ground..and then she make a face at DH..:joy: even LS feel entertaining or was it jealous? Confounded? with DH and FJ interaction.. :lol:

Yeah. The whole breaking twig scene was so funny. Especially when FJ was dead serious, but I think DH was highly amused. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

2 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

Yeah. The whole breaking twig scene was so funny. Especially when FJ was dead serious, but I think DH was highly amused. 

He's so happy to see her again, he'll forgive anything! :P

• Confused 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Nobody ever told him that, and sure that's not the welcome he expected :lol:

He thought she was going to thank him since the master didn't punish her and let her go because of him. Or she'll be happy to see him. Little did he knows. Instead, he was reprimanded and threatened :D

ushVFnD.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

42 minutes ago, LovelyLady said:

He thought she was going to thank him since the master didn't punish her and let her go because of him. Or she'll be happy to see him. Little did he knows. Instead, he was reprimanded and threatened :D

He even got snubbed and told to get out of the way! :lol:

@Ninky DH stood up the Lord Buddha to rush to Fanyin Valley. Little did he know, FJ will be talking about the very same deity with him! :w00t:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

12 minutes ago, LovelyLady said:

ushVFnD.jpg

FJ always suprises with her behaviour..one of the kind..DH cant resist her..he likes to play with her..first woman who dont get into his richard simmons with politeness and acting nice..

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

46 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

He was. She was like who can challenge Buddha and threaten to beat you. I did. She was so proud. She tried to act tough but it was so cute. She need to take lesson from Donghua on how to act ruthless :D

Donghua reaction (I'm in trouble, I can't resist her):

dCXjf4a.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5

36 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

One of them isn't even done yet with her ascension test, much less the heavenly trial. Sigh, what they went through to be together are already more than what others had experienced. 

Yeah, I'm hoping her trials to become high goddess won't be too horrible.  All that she gone through, especially the fight with ML should be more than enough. 

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, daydreamer77 said:

Yeah, I'm hoping her trials to become high goddess won't be too horrible.  All that she gone through, especially the fight with ML should be more than enough. 

It shouldn't be too hard anymore, or it isn't too hard anymore whatever trial would that be, compared to what she already experienced.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

9 hours ago, Yori Ten said:

As much as I like BGG, his personality could be a bit standofish as a leader of the group. Ali otoh is more diplomatic so my vote goes to him.

Ali is definitely just as bad as FJ though, since they were/are playmates. :joy: They are little devils, their generation of immortals will all be getting in trouble if Ali leads them:tounge_xd:

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, Miljenko1708 said:

In ep 31 when DH is taking care of FJ when she is sick after fighting with ML, he mentions that she is afraid od snakes because as little she fell into nest of snakes..how come he knows that?

He heard her say she's afraid of snakes the most at ep29 39:40. If DH is stalking her and listening in, FJ told Meng Shao at Ep30 13:50 that she's afraid because she fell at a snake nest when she was little.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

50 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

He heard her say she's afraid of snakes the most at ep29 39:40. If DH is stalking her and listening in, FJ told Meng Shao at Ep30 13:50 that she's afraid because she fell at a snake nest when she was little.

DH is lucky he's lovable/adorkable, because his creeper level is heading towards psychotic stalker :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

3 hours ago, vivi0303 said:

DH is lucky he's lovable/adorkable, because his creeper level is heading towards psychotic stalker :joy:

Hahahaha, true. But we can't really hold these fairies and deities to us mortals' standards. Our adorkable emperor would make sure he rules the rules. :lol: 

DH successfully led the bloody campaign to rule the realms...if he really wants to, gathering intelligence on FJ is piece of cake. B)

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

i was going to ask who is richard simmons? hahahaha who is by the way? XD 

Yah, I keep seeing the word Richard Simmons :joy: I know who he is so I find it funny that it was used in a sentence and I thought its an inside joke that I wasn't aware of or something. So it's actually a typo... :joy:

• LOL 5