[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

Just now, Ninky said:

Do you guys want lotus steps? She has released many chapters already. She already got to the part About Xie Hua Lou and Yan Chi Wu. She is his shifu btw years

ago when he was young. His

father is mentioned. This was during the time before Cheng Yu ascended from mortal to immortal from what i gleaned from skimming through.

Yes, please! :heart:

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

LOL, glad that now you could! Looking forward more images from you :D

Hahaha...yea and I've made a joke out of myself. Silly me! Thought another actor resembled him and it turned out to be the real him in the drama. I've checked earlier couldn't find his name listed. :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

If only the final edit people removed that scene of JH carving XY statuettes and used those precious minutes for DH FJ BGG boating scene instead...

I still think that may come as an easter egg did u guys see the easter egg of BGG and A-Li so hilarious.

• LOL 1

26 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

I don't think they would stop by two only.. They probably would keep producing baby foxes until they have a mini FJ. Poor FJ, hope DH gave her enough rest.. :P

i was just thinking when it comes to baby fox two I fear Dong Hua will not let her out of his sight lol. He has a tendency to be overbearing. Based on all the outtakes and minis so far, he has retained his poisonous tongue and overbearing personality. Plus he missed being around for the first one (the outtake showed how sad he was when Feng Jiu told BGG he has no dad).

It’s going to be almost prison like for 3 years. You know he can keep her in any place with wards....poor Feng Jiu.

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

8 minutes ago, Ninky said:

I still think that may come as an easter egg did u guys see the easter egg of BGG and A-Li so hilarious.

Yeah, poor kids having father lords as competition for their mommies. Usually it's sibling rivalry for dad and mom's affection or favour. Not for them though, LOL!

In hindsight YH and DH didn't really have maternal attention and care, so... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Just Rewatching the scene where Xie Gu Chou came past to talk about Ye Qingti

Spoiler

and time for cultivation transfer. Man, Dong Hua’s face went so cold and black it’s scary actually. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

The male species need to be careful when they are around Feng Jiu as her husband is a petty and jealous. His way of ridding rivals is death. Even Lian Song was wary if he won a bet of having Feng Jiu cooked that sweet and sour fish. He said Dong Hua will make him spit it all out. Remember he ate up one fish dish before Dong Hua had a chance. Dong Hua's look could have "killed" him too.

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

Thank you to everyone who have been sharing the out-takes!  It's super funny and heartwarming to imagine DH and FJ's life together with BGG. 

Does anyone know if all these out-takes are available from any source? Like, does the author share them on her weibo?

Thank you for this forum! It has been really joyful to read this discussions and be part of a group that's so passionate about this amazing series.

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Just Rewatching the scene where Xie Gu Chou came past to talk about Ye Qingti

Hide contents

and time for cultivation transfer. Man, Dong Hua’s face went so cold and black it’s scary actually. 

DH jelly jelly jelly?!? now Im excited :love:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jacquelinetan said:

The male species need to be careful when they are around Feng Jiu as her husband is a petty and jealous. His way of ridding rivals is death. Even Lian Song was wary if he won a bet of having Feng Jiu cooked that sweet and sour fish. He said Dong Hua will make him spit it all out. Remember he ate up one fish dish before Dong Hua had a chance. Dong Hua's look could have "killed" him too.

FJ has some 'indirect kisses' here... If DH knew we'd be bidding farewell to LS and SM :scream: :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

3 hours ago, katfindlay said:

Wahhh they even get spinoffs. How lucky! 

Tencent is great at making money off of hits. They will market this franchise until they can no longer.

In the 1980's, the powers that be did the same with the Condor Heroes trilogy. They tried to do the same now with all of the remakes, but some did not do it justice.

• Like 2

Hi, I have been a soompier for many years. I have a question, it was always stated that the main leading couple were not meant to be together. How did their fate get change? Thank you for your answer!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, hell59 said:

Hi, I have been a soompier for many years. I have a question, it was always stated that the main leading couple were not meant to be together. How did their fate get change? Thank you for your answer!

Their fate change when they made their shadows Chen ye and Aranya. The stone of destiny created a fate for them, a happy one despite the trouble they'll encounter. Things didn't go well. Aranya died. Since they're shadows, they don't have afterlives. So, their unfinished fate was transferred to Dong Hua and Feng Jiu. From this moment,  they were fated.That the reason, they could finally meet. When Dijun inquired their destiny, their weak fate was bound to be rewritten again and they didn't know if they'll still be fate or not. 

Edited by LovelyLady
  • Like 6

44 minutes ago, LovelyLady said:

Their fate change when they made their shadows Chen ye and Aranya. The stone of destiny created a fate for them, a happy one despite the trouble they'll encounter. Things didn't go well. Aranya died. Since they're shadows, they don't have afterlives. So, their unfinished fate was transferred to Dong Hua and Feng Jiu. From this moment,  they were fated.That the reason, they could finally meet. When Dijun inquired their destiny, their weak fate was bound to be rewritten again and they didn't know if they'll still be fate or not. 

Thank you so much for explaining it to me!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, hell59 said:

Thank you so much for explaining it to me!

I should've precised that's what happened in the novel. In the drama, I don't know what they gonna do or how they gonna explained it since there are some slight changes compared to the novel. I'm waiting for the last episodes.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SC2019 said:

@kdfan2014 Thanks heaps for the video!!! 

For those whose Mandarin is more superior, please feel free to edit/correct the summary, yah!

The title of the video is How honorable is Bai Feng Jiu? The emperor of Fox and Donghua Emperor? Why are the Celestials afraid of Qingqiu, and how powerful is Qingqiu?

The commentator in the video has conducted some analysis and in summary concludes that because Bai Zhi and Dong Hua were classmates (as confirmed in the forum earlier as well), they are considered equals. In fact, the Kingdom of Qingqiu can be considered at par with the Heavenly Realm.

It is only when DH took on the role of Emperor of Heaven and Earth, that there was somewhat a distinction. However, he decided to retire and hand over his power to the current Emperor. Overall, the power status has gotten a little complicated over time.

But if one were to gauge power by looking at which family has the most High Gods, the undisputed fact is that half the number of high gods in all the realms can be found in the Kingdom of Qingqiu among the Fox Clan. This implies that they ought to considered the most powerful clan. Whereas in heaven, there is only Moyuan and Dong Hua (it is likely that the current Emperor may be one too, although this is not clear).

In short, the Fox Clan outnumber the Heavenly clan in terms of quantity of High Gods. However, because of their care-free nature, their hold on power is less obvious. Moreover, the Heavenly clan have founded a stronger base of power with their numerous generals and soliders; they have more talents.

To conclude, Qingqiu is indeed a force to be reckoned with and even the current Emperor in Heaven dare not offend QingQiu (e.g. handling Bai Qian's wedding arrangement with the second son then and the fix they were in when he decided to run off with a snake) 

Edited: I forgot to mention that Feng Jiu, if I am not mistaken, is in charge of the Eastern part of the Kingdom of QingQiu. And the Holy Sea which is DH's residence (if I didn't hear incorrectly) and the mountain where Su Su was residing falls into her jurisdiction. 

Thanks for summary. It makes alot more sense.

Now DH married FJ, the Kingdom of QingQiu is undefectable! 

Strangely enough, DH's unique character probably suits the Kingdom of QingQiu more than Heavenly Clan.

• Like 3