[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

1 hour ago, cutestrobery said:

Don’t know what is going on but just  one wise advice from a 40 year old ahjumma who shyly ship these two people.  I assume that I am definitely older than you youngsters : “Never hate people who are jealous of you but always respect their jealousy because they can’t stand what is right about you”

There is always positivity about everything = )  Both OYS and LSG are such lovely couple as an individual person and even more when they are together so let’s be like them  (back to lurking mode) 

Wow your 40?

nice to have a mature fan shipping OTP. Hope every shipper is mature like you. 

Anyway welcome to the pink world of 503 couple. :glasses: Hope we can get alone since we fond it wierd when lurker start showing up and interested in our couple.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love it when all of us are giving their opinion about our otp. We love our otp so much & honestly there's nothing wrong with it. We tense each other & that's what make us stronger. Build our bonding.. We have each other back going thru the darkest day (that day when kb come into the pic.. lol)

We have all kind of ages that ship our otp & that is wonderful. Lets stay positive & mature shipper ok. Ignore the haters. 

Spoiler

Is it the same GGG bracelet lsg wore before? :huh:

5 minutes ago, cikbie572 said:

i love it when all of us are giving their opinion about our otp. We love our otp so much & honestly there's nothing wrong with it. We tense each other & that's what make us stronger. Build our bonding.. We have each other back going thru the darkest day (that day when kb come into the pic.. lol)

We have all kind of ages that ship our otp & that is wonderful. Lets stay positive & mature shipper ok. Ignore the haters. 

Hide contents

I was thinking that too. It’s on his right hand just like the GGG heehee... this lsg guy! Can’t seem to get away from the GGG whether in real life or fantasy 

4 hours ago, estrellita1122 said:

Wow your 40?

nice to have a mature fan shipping OTP. Hope every shipper is mature like you. 

Anyway welcome to the pink world of 503 couple. :glasses: Hope we can get alone since we fond it wierd when lurker start showing up and interested in our couple.

Thank you for the friendly welcome you are all really kind. 

I’m an ahjumma with with 2 kids so looking at LSG and OYS really remind me of my younger days. Their spark does make my heart flutters like teenager again :grin:

I know LSG from that drama with with Han Hyoju(?) and OYS from Shine or Go Crazy. As a spectator, Hwayugi  is the first time I saw them having such intense chemistry with. their  co-stars. Too much lust in their eyes 

12 hours ago, cikbie572 said:

Hide contents

GGG is fantasy  while this is REALITY

the reality is  that the GGG is upgraded with diamonds (crowy got triggered again)  :ph34r:

Spoiler

48A250FC-9B7B-40F9-AA38-F2F6920D7968_zps

Both charming friend and coolest partner love shiny bling bling too much lately (kidding)

Btw Coolest partner took a pic with hers before her fanmeeting but then took it off when she is with her fans :P

43 minutes ago, cutestrobery said:

Thank you for the friendly welcome you are all really kind. 

I’m an ahjumma with with 2 kids so looking at LSG and OYS really remind me of my younger days. Their spark does make my heart flutters like teenager again :grin:

I know LSG from that drama with with Han Hyoju(?) and OYS from Shine or Go Crazy. As a spectator, this is the first time I saw them having such intense chemistry with. their  co-stars. 

Glad to know I’m not the only ahjumma here in the group.  I have 3 sons and depending on the K-Drama they’ll watch it me.  Sometimes if I’m lucky I’ll even get my husband sucked into it was well.  He does likes them vixens.  Lol.  

But what really gets me about LSG & OYS is that in all the years I’ve watched K-Dramas I haven’t come across a couple with such dynamic intense chemistry.  It’s in all the small gestures when you’re watching the episodes that you get this hint of “something” between the two.  

For example in episode 5 when Mawang & JSM enter the film and SOG and Secretary Ma are waiting/watching in the Theatre -  LSG gives this cute little smile when he sees OYS.  Maybe it good acting on his part but it doesn’t quite fit into the scene and you get little butterflies just seeing his smile.  Well in my opinion  I just love it.  

And then of course all of those *ahem* vitamin kisses.  It’s like WOW...Really  whoa...I’m speechless.  

9 hours ago, madinked said:

As I said, I’m still trying to figure out why and how not to get warnings/closed. 

But! If someone posted something inappropriately in our thread, shouldn’t that person get the warning or worse, be banned instead of killing the whole thread and as a result, banning all innocent parties too? Unless of course ton of us are talking inappropriately (in this case talking and gossiping about other people/ships?)  which I highly doubt so. 

That is the procedure. Delete the post and warn the writer instead of the thread and threaten to close it down but it helps when you have powerful, powerful friends. We don't take advantage of such things that's why when we take action that post is deleted but the thread is not warned and most probably not even the writer. Ah, friendship.:ph34r:

9 hours ago, haymochi said:

Hide contents

Well... can’t  do anything about it *shrugs*.

This thread purpose is only to spread 503 love and we all enjoy submarine mode more because we know things  but

even friendly  jokes btw our own members is also receiving  button  ^_^

shipping is a fun , loving, and lighthearted fandom activity anyway not a life and death situration but of  course it’s special when your otp is real :wub:

Poor Mawang is zoning out while the two are in their own world. They both have too much vitamins :wub:

DD93C7C7-9FAB-4509-A7ED-07B07512CEE0_zps

I love how Mawang is falling asleep sitting and those two just look at each other wide eyed with hearts in their pupils :lol: Too many vitamins indeed :P I am just imagining them napping on each others shoulders before this interview which is why they are so energetic.

9 hours ago, madinked said:

As I said, I’m still trying to figure out why and how not to get warnings/closed. 

But! If someone posted something inappropriately in our thread, shouldn’t that person get the warning or worse, be banned instead of killing the whole thread and as a result, banning all innocent parties too? Unless of course ton of us are talking inappropriately (in this case talking and gossiping about other people/ships?)  which I highly doubt so. 

If you figure out a way we should take action accordingly. I fear a 'if the show fits' situation is happening with lurking antis. We joke about each other and otp on this thread and some third party people feel targeted even though they aren't even the topic of discussion. I agree, if certain users are causing trouble then they should be banned. The whole thread shouldn't be shut down. I was thinking of talking to the mods but would they listen ? They are people too and unless they have followed the thread from the beginning then how can they know our inside jokes and realize we haven't directly or indirectly been insulting or targeting anyone. 

9 hours ago, haymochi said:

:sweatingbullets: On point

Charming friend watching his fav library scene shares the same facial expression as mine when rewatching their kisses (except no one is looking at me , while his thousands of fans are watching him)

cr to 

8 hours ago, muishami said:

I think my fave is his shy reactions during his FM haha... it’s from latest fm (8 of july).

He watched that scene basically every fm, but he was still shy... Mr.Charming is so obvious.... :rolleyes:

8 hours ago, smilegirl88 said:

Looking forward to his sept. 15th FM in Japan :wub:

An actor who can't act indifferent to save his life. Tsk tsk. What a pity. Are we sure he is the same actor who played versatile complicated Son Oh Gong in Hwayugi ? It's adorable how real feelings are unable to be covered.

Analyzing his previous dramas and then this drama, there is definite desire and deep emotion when he is staring at OYS compared to previous costars. That is why we are so touched by SOG and JSM. When SOG looks and kisses JSM as if he is terrified he will lose her and she will disappear from his arms, its also LSG who means it towards OYS. 

What's funny is that most actors can cover up their feelings for their real life partners during acting but LSG can't. Its not to say he's a bad actor, just that his feelings seem to be too intense that he doesn't know how to figure out what to do with them when he is put on the spot. That is why he is so shy every time. I can almost imagine his fast heartbeat when he's forced to watch his kiss scenes over again. 

Looking forward to seeing his same reaction at the second Japan FM. Is it too hopeful to assume there will be an OTP Japan trip part 2? I guess we'll find out if he decides to take off early again and OYS conveniently uploads Japan photos right after. It's funny how that was the one and only time he left early with no statement or notice. In all other business trips he tends to go on time/late and come back ASAP. He must miss his beloved too much when he's away to even think of staying extra :wub:

2 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

That is the procedure. Delete the post and warn the writer instead of the thread and threaten to close it down but it helps when you have powerful, powerful friends. We don't take advantage of such things that's why when we take action that post is deleted but the thread is not warned and most probably not even the writer. Ah, friendship.:ph34r:

Aaah so  that’s the procedure. 

Thanks for explaining to me :lol:

Friendship oh friendship :ph34r:

Loveship oh loveship :wub:

C74EBC2E-80CC-4D13-BA74-C4E84D0D90C5_zps

Pantship oh pantship....:o

300C0C0B-9FDA-4A96-AB16-CA1185473B9A_zps

Beltship oh beltship...:huh:

5EDB659D-ADDA-4D8B-A57F-2BADDEC4157B_zps

1 hour ago, iffahmm said:

If you figure out a way we should take action accordingly. I fear a 'if the show fits' situation is happening with lurking antis. We joke about each other and otp on this thread and some third party people feel targeted even though they aren't even the topic of discussion. I agree, if certain users are causing trouble then they should be banned. The whole thread shouldn't be shut down. I was thinking of talking to the mods but would they listen ? They are people too and unless they have followed the thread from the beginning then how can they know our inside jokes and realize we haven't directly or indirectly been insulting or targeting anyone. 

Speaking from personal experience..No, it won't help and they won't listen but you can try. I did once and wasted my time and effort TBH because friends stick to friends and power sticks to power, no matter what is right or wrong.

3 hours ago, vgm3 said:

Glad to know I’m not the only ahjumma here in the group.  I have 3 sons and depending on the K-Drama they’ll watch it me.  Sometimes if I’m lucky I’ll even get my husband sucked into it was well.  He does likes them vixens.  Lol.  

But what really gets me about LSG & OYS is that in all the years I’ve watched K-Dramas I haven’t come across a couple with such dynamic intense chemistry.  It’s in all the small gestures when you’re watching the episodes that you get this hint of “something” between the two.  

For example in episode 5 when Mawang & JSM enter the film and SOG and Secretary Ma are waiting/watching in the Theatre -  LSG gives this cute little smile when he sees OYS.  Maybe it good acting on his part but it doesn’t quite fit into the scene and you get little butterflies just seeing his smile.  Well in my opinion  I just love it.  

And then of course all of those *ahem* vitamin kisses.  It’s like WOW...Really  whoa...I’m speechless.  

I absolutely agree with all the small gestures they have like the touching of ears, eyebrows, continuously caressing her hand , her hair, etc) . Certain gestures can be observed in a person who feels great love for you, one of them is the caressing gesture which indicates fondness.

LSG is a very outstanding , honest , and sincere man. His  emotions are all written in his face so it is really obvious. I fell in love with OYS after watching Shine or Go Crazy, she is just so sweet. I wish my daughter can grow up and be lovable like her.

From  years of experiences of watching  dramas  Chinese dramas , Taiwan dramas, to K-dramas ,  I have to say this couple gave the realest chemistry among all (another obvious one is Song-Song couple). 

56 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Aaah so  that’s the procedure. 

Thanks for explaining to me :lol:

Friendship oh friendship :ph34r:

Loveship oh loveship :wub:

Pantship oh pantship....:o

Beltshio oh beltship...:huh:

What is this, now not only is lavender frozen out and suffering but so is Scarfship :tears:  

Spoiler

not to mention the multimillion Pinkships that have occured and continue to occur  :bawling: ...so much discrimination

On 7/12/2018 at 10:34 PM, kopikosong said:

Starting from 1:30

-

LSG: First time seeing chess being used. Can I entrust my fate on these chess?

FT: Can, one's fate can be entrusted on/ delivered by these chess.

LSG bubble: how magical

-

QN: When will LSG's destined girl appear?

1:53

In terms of relationship, this (chess piece) isn't good, because this piece says it's best to stay single at the moment.

It also means that if there's someone who likes him recently, they are not the one. They might also hurt him.

So from what I see, (he should be meeting his woman) around 32 years old.

LSG bubble: Still need to wait for a few more years.

This was from a fortune telling segment from a Taiwanese variety show a few years back.

As I've said before, so lame to quote myself but I just felt like quoting my old post. 

Will Lee Seung Gi marry the woman he meets when is he around 32 years old? Please refer to the response Jin Seon Mi gave a little kid who wanted to marry her man. 

U3vgnQD.gif

Again, if I must spell it out properly. I am not targeting anyone with my post. Just sharing the coincidence I found about my two favourite people, because coincidence is god's way of remaining anonymous. That's Einstein by the way, I'm referencing Einstein now. Don't call me out for plagiarism please, if that's even a thing now. 

LSG this boy, is 31 or 32 years old? So the fortune teller told him that he will only meet his other half when he is 32? That sounds pretty accurate. This ahjumma have had her fortune read too. I was told that I will only get married by 29 years old and it’s true that I got married around that age :). Believe it or not, the result can always surprises you.

26 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

Exactly. Very well spoken my friend. Come over here and let this kopi soh get you some coffee. What's the point of warning/ shutting down a thread that has built a community based on love, joy and friendship just because someone anonymously feels bitter about not being part of this community. Shutting down a thread doesn't solve the issue when the relationship everyone has with each other on this thread is so strong. If our thread is taken away, and we find each other in some other place, the vibe and content of our discussion will still be the same. Preventing us from posting here can temporarily relief (anonymous person's) eye sore at the expense of the many, but our love and believe in otp will never be erased. 

I have no idea who has issues with looking at contents of two heterosexual people being meant each other (I'm not targeting anyone here, if I must spell it out. Just saying, in general. Don't get offended.), but I am here to talk about why my otp are meant for each other. 

This was from a fortune telling segment from a Taiwanese variety show a few years back.

As I've said before, so lame to quote myself but I just felt like quoting my old post. 

Will Lee Seung Gi marry the woman he meets when is he around 32 years old? Please refer to the response Jin Seon Mi gave a little kid who wanted to marry her man. 

Again, if I must spell it out properly. I am not targeting anyone with my post. Just sharing the coincidence I found about my two favourite people, because coincidence is god's way of remaining anonymous. That's Einstein by the way, I'm referencing Einstein now. Don't call me out for plagiarism please, if that's even a thing now. 

You know I was thinking that the fortune teller said that LSG will meet his destined woman around 32 years old. In Korea LSG is 32 and internationally he is 31. They have a slightly different aging system. He met OYS right near his 32nd birthday so even if I don't believe in fortune telling, this kind of coincidence is really too specific to ignore. And if they marry by next year he really will be 32 years old internationally too when he marries her. Sometimes fate and destiny really obviously come into play. They may normally work behind the scenes but for certain people they become obvious and apparent.

Archived