[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

21 minutes ago, cutestrobery said:

What an important question young lady. Which version should this ahjumma tell you?LOL

This version? 

Or this version?

Hide contents

Ahjumma so you mean mummy and daddy kiss kiss can make baby? :crazy:  if I kiss my cats and dogs can I get kittens and puppies too? 

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ritausma said:

“Eating” version is more interesting :P:wub:*blush*

This young lady got the correct answer :). Eating version is right. 

Saw this while browsing . Ahjumma doesn’t know how to share pic from instagram . Matching  things among couples seem to be a trend in Korea. 

Do I just copy paste the link like this?

2 hours ago, estrellita1122 said:

I will try to look into the files but around page 48 and up  is all about the kisses and saliva and tongue :wub:

And there is another one too but i am still looking in my files :D

some I took it out of my phone since i did not want my parents to see my pics or videos is all about Seungyeon couple kissing in that passion. You know what they will think :sweatingbullets: 

:open_mouth: wow I zoom in and rather then saliva i saw something else  :tounge_xd::naughty:

Oooohh what will your parents think?

"I see Estrellita sweetie wants a little sibling to play with, should we give her one?" 

"Poor kids, no money to drink water so drinking each other saliva."

"Are they teething? Why they gnawing so hard?"

1 hour ago, kopikosong said:

Ahjumma so you mean mummy and daddy kiss kiss can make baby? :crazy:  if I kiss my cats and dogs can I get kittens and puppies too? 

Gosh this coffee lady :crazy:

@cutestrobery ahjumma already explained to you so clearly 

Just like the article written by a journalist.

The mother replied “They kiss like that because they really love each other” :ph34r:

So the  answer to all you question is  laaav  btw Mr and Mrs.Pinky

50 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Gosh this coffee lady :crazy:

Someone please put some common sense into her :P

@cutestrobery ahjumma already explained to you so clearly 

Just like the article written by a journalist.

The mother replied “They kiss like that because they really love each other” :ph34r:

So the  answer to all you question is  laaav  btw Mr and Mrs.Pinky

Have to agree @cutestrobery ahjumma is a kind and patient ahjumma. But ahjumma also a bit pervert. No wonder she has 2 kids. 

1 hour ago, kopikosong said:

Oooohh what will your parents think?

"I see Estrellita sweetie wants a little sibling to play with, should we give her one?" 

"Poor kids, no money to drink water so drinking each other saliva."

"Are they teething? Why they gnawing so hard?"

I don’t want a sibling at this age. Or a child for myself. I am happy being single and free in this beautiful world. Just enjoying life to the fullest and no worries maybe when I get in my 30s i will think about like OYS and LSG :wub:

19 hours ago, smilegirl88 said:

I know! She’s MIA for too long. Guess we have to wait for the 30th. 

Yeah ryt.. That home girl :) maybe she's reading manga/books,eating or sleeping.. Of corz having time with his fiancee (excuse me for the word) Charming friend rather :lol: 

On 8/26/2018 at 4:35 PM, cutestrobery said:

Hello , so we are the three ahjummas with kids here :). Glad to know that we sense something between LSG and OYS. I only observe their gestures but seems like they have too much coincidences already (I can love them right?  because those proved that  love is about fate and the right timing)

LSG is very honest  so while watching MITH I can feel that it is hard for him to be Low Key or put a low Profile  about his feelings and love. 

He talked endlessly about love, kids, and marriage so if I have to connect it with OYS who is wearing a symbol of that. I think I’m not going to far with this assumption.

Now that you kids are even talking about these two wearing Love bracelet. If he is wearing it openly on live  broadcast , does it mean he is announcing  himself as a taken man?

Speaking of "Low key".. Hmmm if I could remember, I've seen an interview of charming friend way back.. :)

He says, He doesn't like being "Low key". He will do what he wants to do. 

Lastly, charming friend said that He doesn't care about "paparazzi" :rolleyes:

So, charming friend when is the day of the "big announcement"? :lol:

19 minutes ago, hj04 said:

Speaking of "Low key".. Hmmm if I could remember, I've seen an interview of charming friend way back.. :)

He says, He doesn't like being "Low key". He will do what he wants to do. 

Lastly, charming friend said that He doesn't care about "paparazzi" :rolleyes:

So, charming friend when is the day of the "big announcement"? :lol:

lol just like coolest partner who will do what she wants to do!!! These two are definitely soulmates. 

9 hours ago, cutestrobery said:

The kisses between these two make this ahjumma heart flutters so much. The drama talks about SOG wanting to eat JSM and LSG is basically eating her lips everytime LOL : ) 

Please forgive this ahjumma :ph34r:

FAA9C4C8-15B8-41A3-9A3A-921F0FBB5396_zps

05660732-3042-4E57-B1A3-81F026C3EC84_zps

"The 50 shades of 503 couple" :lol:

Well if I could sum up all of their kisses in the show.. A total of? Let's see (counting 1,2,3...) Thinking... :lol:

• the first fake wedding (first kiss)

• when son oh gong got jealous with Jonathan (second kiss)

• when they are in the library (third kiss) charming friend favorite scene :D

• at the office of samjang (surprise kiss with a total of 3 rounds kisses hahaha) 

• when samjang turns asanyo.. 

• the most favorite kissing scenes in the whole world "Episode 18" :lol:

• in the last episode when son oh gong got "amnesia"

How many kisses? A total of 9.. :huh::lol: 

Are you hungry charming friend? :lol: or you're just crazy about kissing? (Sssh yang se hyung told us hehe) :lol:

As what charming friend told during his FM, no kissing scenes was written in the "script". 

Hey charming friend, did you share some ideas in the show but you said "noooo" :lol: ???

Anyway, their kisses is so natural with passion :)

30 minutes ago, smilegirl88 said:

lol just like coolest partner who will do what she wants to do!!! These two are definitely soulmates. 

Hehehe yah yah yah :lol: 

They are not chasing with each other because they are "soulmates" love finds them to be together B)

But sometimes I'm thinking.. :rolleyes:

What if they met earlier? I just don't know if they met in school (I guess nooo) what if there is no "hwayugi" what will gonna happen? Do they have the chance to know each other.. 

You know, they are both a celebrity. But I'm just wondering, haven't they met in the past? Or maybe just passing by? Where they have been in the past??? Hehehe I wonder what is their first impression with each other way back.

Well, if they met earlier I guess its not the right timing..

Insert.. (Serendipity) :lol:

1 hour ago, hj04 said:

Hehehe yah yah yah :lol: 

They are not chasing with each other because they are "soulmates" love finds them to be together B)

But sometimes I'm thinking.. :rolleyes:

What if they met earlier? I just don't know if they met in school (I guess nooo) what if there is no "hwayugi" what will gonna happen? Do they have the chance to know each other.. 

You know, they are both a celebrity. But I'm just wondering, haven't they met in the past? Or maybe just passing by? Where they have been in the past??? Hehehe I wonder what is their first impression with each other way back.

Well, if they met earlier I guess its not the right timing..

Insert.. (Serendipity) :lol:

Yah if they met before 32, then she could have and may be one of “the one” to hurt him like the fortune teller stated. Thank god that didn’t happen lol

ohhhh now you got me thinking. Yea, did they ever cross path at any award shows, events etc? Has anyone dig into this? 

26 minutes ago, smilegirl88 said:

Yah if they met before 32, then she could have and may be one of “the one” to hurt him like the fortune teller stated. That god that didn’t happen lol

ohhhh now you got me thinking. Yea, did they ever cross path at any award shows, events etc? Has anyone dig into this? 

Yeah.. You got it!! :)

Both of them are celebrity, you know.. I'm really just wondering where are they in the past?? Is coolest partner watching his variety shows and dramas before or maybe listening to his songs..What was her reaction?? Is charming friend watching coolest partner shows before. What was his impression? As what I have observed with charming friend on their first meeting with his coolest partner, he felt "love" or maybe "attraction" or let us say "love at first sight" hehehe.. So I'm just wondering if charming friend met her before is it the same feeling he will feel towards coolest partner now or there is a difference? So the question is, haven't they met before? Like awards night or maybe just passing by the crossroads.. We all know coolest partner is gorgeous and pretty. Hmmm.. Is charming friend didn't saw her before??? Even once? Hahaha.. :lol:

So is it good to say that it is better not to meet earlier :lol:

Insert again SERENDIPITY :lol:

1 hour ago, YourHighness . said:

She likes shiny stuff and she cannot lie. She also likes white and pretty dresses and she may stab someone with a cactus. :P  #crazyrandomness :vicx::phew:

You mean someone’s heart will break into pieces?Crowy will be kind enough to provide super glue  :o:P #crazyrandomnesstoo 

Anyway she likes sunflowers ,peach roses, cherry blossom, cactus, etc. Despite its apppearance, cactus  actually holds a very special tender meaning in love  too . It means “protect the one you love”  :wub:

here i go again with my rambling about plants and flowers haha :tounge_xd:

13 hours ago, kopikosong said:

Have to agree @cutestrobery ahjumma is a kind and patient ahjumma. But ahjumma also a bit pervert. No wonder she has 2 kids. 

Thank you for the flattery . This ahjumma is actually a very shy person but you youngsters bring out other side of me. This ahjummma also can’t resist the obvious  love and passion between LSG & OYS :).

I found a very accurate clip of this  couple. They have indeed beccome a mirror of each other. Ahjumma especially loves the way they laugh so heartily.

Not just the the pinky and heart that LSG been into but I see much resemblance between them as well, in the olden days we call it ‘husband-wife face’

18 hours ago, Jerome Ebol said:

Can you please translate this??? :sweatingbullets:

It says:

News on Ohvely. Ohvely's in the midst of filming an ad. Sharing a sneak peak at her beauty that turns a mere photo shoot into a work of art. Sharing so that you can save it in your heart. Good things are meant to be shared.

I think she's filming the AHC cosmetics ad.

Archived