[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

Its a relief knowing that im not the only one who has a kids here.I have 3 kids all girls. And kdrama is life.. but when i watched this 503 couple,

Wow! Just wow! I knew it that im not the only one who notice there chemistry. I really love them. Actually we love them and we just want them to be happy because thats what they deserve..

Anway for those bashers let them be.if thats make them happy.

Atleast now we know the rules.

The important is our OTP. 

True Love is when you know how to protect your Love to those who want to ruin the love that they started.. But in the end We know that

Love wins all the time..★●●○♡♥

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy weekend ladies! So happy to see many lurkers coming out and chatting with us. Not only on here but also on IG. There are so many new shipper accounts being created just for them! Our OTP definitely got the fan supports once they’re ready to make the big announcement! 

SY6SEnNl.jpg

Turns out you need someone to wear the bracelet for you????? :unsure: Wow what if you want to take it off??? You need someone to take it off don't you? Doesn't the concept of a love bracelet reminds you of GGG from hwayugi??? :lol: Crowy I'm so sorry if it triggered you.

On 8/22/2018 at 9:19 AM, madinked said:

27!!!!! It’s special to me too. It’s my birthdate!!! 

I really hope 27 is special to them. Maybe marriage news in November?! But that shirt is generic? I’m going to go in a limb and assume he got the shirt because of the number, not the date. So then, :D back to the significance of the number since the ig acct obc also harped on the number. 

When I'm also thinking about marriage news this coming November or December hehehe..

6 hours ago, kopikosong said:

Turns out you need someone to wear the bracelet for you????? :unsure: Wow what if you want to take it off??? You need someone to take it off don't you? Doesn't the concept of a love bracelet reminds you of GGG from hwayugi??? :lol: Crowy I'm so sorry if it triggered you.

Totally triggered :crazy: :angry: :crazy:

Now Mochi crowy will post creepy closed up wrist with shiny bling bling 

Please bare with crowy.... :rolleyes:

Spoiler

Only one 

59B8E467-66C3-48E5-869C-2CA3075B7E38_zps

FC5931B3-B337-40BD-9BFA-92C74C2B1630_zps

Suddenly two 

078658E0-B4A8-4BA8-B86C-A9B96A00D76B_zps

48A250FC-9B7B-40F9-AA38-F2F6920D7968_zps

Hmmm... one thin one wide one too?

C0AB0667-C367-4C27-951F-6094442A19E6_zps

F3F89845-8DF1-4ED9-B6ED-433CA5035758_zps

:P merong~

I think these 2 are  screw  driver mania

14 hours ago, Jerome Ebol said:

Its a relief knowing that im not the only one who has a kids here.I have 3 kids all girls. And kdrama is life.. but when i watched this 503 couple,

Wow! Just wow! I knew it that im not the only one who notice there chemistry. I really love them. Actually we love them and we just want them to be happy because thats what they deserve..

Anway for those bashers let them be.if thats make them happy.

Atleast now we know the rules.

The important is our OTP. 

True Love is when you know how to protect your Love to those who want to ruin the love that they started.. But in the end We know that

Love wins all the time..★●●○♡♥

Welcome to the thread but I am confused, didn't you say before that you are a girl and using your BF's acc?

Sorry but I just got a dejavu of certain someone from the thread who cannot post here now due to something she did.

12 hours ago, kopikosong said:

He has been locked down for a while now, I am sure a certain monk helps him when he wants to remove it. ;)

The idea of LoveBangle??? Ohhh very Romantic! Its look like one of our couple is hopelessly romantic.. and Looks like LSG wearing it all the time. 

Telling to the world that he is taken. And no one can stop him but in his own silent way. Cartier love bangle?? Very expensive yet very romantic!

1 hour ago, Jerome Ebol said:

@YourHighness . thank you for welcoming me. Yeah im a girl using the account of my partner.. ahjumma with 3 kids all girls :) dont be  confuse  :) 

Hello , so we are the three ahjummas with kids here :). Glad to know that we sense something between LSG and OYS. I only observe their gestures but seems like they have too much coincidences already (I can love them right?  because those proved that  love is about fate and the right timing)

LSG is very honest  so while watching MITH I can feel that it is hard for him to be Low Key or put a low Profile  about his feelings and love. 

He talked endlessly about love, kids, and marriage so if I have to connect it with OYS who is wearing a symbol of that. I think I’m not going to far with this assumption.

Now that you kids are even talking about these two wearing Love bracelet. If he is wearing it openly on live  broadcast , does it mean he is announcing  himself as a taken man?

3 minutes ago, cutestrobery said:

Hello , so we are the three ahjummas with kids here :). Glad to know that we sense something between LSG and OYS. I only observe their gestures but seems like they have too much coincidences already.

LSG is very honest  so while watching MITH I can feel that it is hard for him to be low key or put a low profile about his feelings and love. 

He talked endlessly about love, kids, and marriage so if I have to connect it with OYS who is wearing a symbol of that, I think I’m not going to far with this assumption.

Now you kids are even talking about them wearing Love bracelet. If he is wearing it openly on live  broadcast , does it mean he is announcing that he is a taken man ? 

Back when I used to have a lot of time on hand, I did watch WGM and one of my favourite couple back then had a mission to "show off their couple ring" on live broadcast. Maybe seung gi is doing something like that, his girlfriend gave him the mission to show off the bracelet as much as he can, or maybe Mr Showoff is just trying to showoff his shiny shiny bracelet (girlfriend). No reason to buy and wear a love bracelet if you have no one to wear it for you right? :lol:

@YourHighness . i think im not the girl who you referring to .i tried to use my account but its hard to sign up here since my gmail is not active anymore.. hehe .. anyway im just a smple ahjumma that very much in love with our OTP hehe..

@cutestrobery i think so. He is telling to the world that he is no longer single. And very much inlove. Our Mr Showoff is now preparingg the world for a big announcement.. in God's perfect timing.  And let the haters hate ★●☆●

This ahjumma just rewacthed Ep 19 of Hwayugi. I want to feel heartbroken when JSM died because of how brilliant these two acting are .

However, ahjumma can’t stop giggling as well   LSG & OYS are just too comfortable with each other. Look at where his hand is resting comfortably on LOL : ) 

A5GWxl5.png

7tGAobY.jpg

Can’t believe this thread is still on-going. I was among the early shipper of this couple. Love to see all the comments here. About the haters, please ignore them. They start trolling this page from very early post until now. Not that healthy. 

1 hour ago, orion00 said:

Can’t believe this thread is still on-going. I was among the early shipper of this couple. Love to see all the comments here. About the haters, please ignore them. They start trolling this page from very early post until now. Not that healthy. 

Hi glad to see you B) :wub:

yeah haters have been trolling here from the beginning like making new account or getting angry and attacking us here but we never bother to  press the button on them because it’s wasting our time ( Poor haters, it must have been so exhausting. I’m sincerely worried for for their mental health  :tears:)

This thread is solely for spreading 503 love love anyway :wub:. Just ignore and be cool  like our coolest partner  

Spoiler

BF2AC050-E224-47D2-95A8-630246CB70C8_zps

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

Hi glad to see you B) :wub:

yeah haters have been trolling here from the beginning like making new account or getting angry and attacking us here but we never bother to  press the button on them because it’s wasting our time ( Poor haters, it must have been so exhausting. I’m sincerely worried for them  :tears:)

This thread is solely for spreading 503 love love anyway :wub:. Just ignore and be cool just like our coolest partner  

Can't let this opportunity go to waste. 

Spoiler

yDiys9f.jpg

Chicken seung gi wants to come out and play. 

1 hour ago, kopikosong said:

Can't let this opportunity go to waste. 

Reveal hidden contents

Chicken seung gi wants to come out and play. 

Yum yum now i’m craving for some fried chicken :P:P

Spoiler

One thing , please do not post what’s here to your social media. Please be wiseful enough to protect these 2 people. 

As shipper, the most important thing  is not to  take them as your source of amusement but respect  them as an individual human being first.

Remember they don’t owe us anything but we always have to be responsible on what we post  on social media.  

Thank you guys  your cooperation :wub: . Let’s just be mindful and  spread 503  love 

11 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Yum yum now i’m craving for some fried chicken :P:P

Reveal hidden contents

One thing , please do not post what’s here to your social media. Please be wiseful enough to protect these 2 people. Thank you.

yeon seo unnie will break the glasses if you eat her chicken man.

Spoiler

Yea especially don't leak my chicken seung gi and our shiny shiny bling bling. Or else crowy will be very busy running around collecting back her shinnies, thus leading to a busy crowy that cannot post on this thread anymore :( 

14 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

yeon seo unnie will break the glasses if you eat her chicken man.

Hide contents

Yea especially don't leak my chicken seung gi and our shiny shiny bling bling. Or else crowy will be very busy running around collecting back her shinnies, thus leading to a busy crowy that cannot post on this thread anymore :( 

Mochi Crowy will lock herself in the cage of submarine and go shiny bling bling hunger strike  because no matter how much crowy loves shiny things , crowy loves  and care about these 2 people even more 

Archived