[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, haymochi said:

"I want to order a bag as a gift for someone with Y.S written on it.. and the. pink one please .. it's her favourite colour" :tongue:

I thought i saw in ig acc someone mentioning YS stands for Yeon-Seung..hahahha..lets have delutional conversation.."i want to order a bag,ys initial written on it (our initial)..in pink colour,coz she loves pink..and i love her..":heart:

#Maximun delulu#

9 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Not just her.... this one too----->>>>

:tongue::tongue::tongue:

He wore pink color because he knows that she would love it. Or maybe that shirt was a gift from her? She picked pink color for him *let me be dell for a while":D

7 minutes ago, raradityadika said:

I thought i saw in ig acc someone mentioning YS stands for Yeon-Seung..hahahha..lets have delutional conversation.."i want to order a bag,ys initial written on it (our initial)..in pink colour,coz she loves pink..and i love her..":heart:

#Maximun delulu#

Oooo that's a possibility too.. :lol::lol:

Good morning (day or evening) everyoneone  :heart::lol: I’ve just backread everything I missed while I was sleeping....I really feel unfair on behalf of our thread that we got a warning :( But I won’t continue on this topic, as I want to spread only positive vibes^_^ 

16 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Not just her.... this one too----->>>>

Hehe, I see that :D Our couple really likes pink color, maybe we should call them a pink couple too?:D

13 minutes ago, raradityadika said:

."i want to order a bag,ys initial written on it (our initial)..in pink colour,coz she loves pink..and i love her..":heart:

#Maximun delulu#

Sorry to cut your post, but I’m with you ahahah I imagine LSG making an order with such a phrase :lol: Oh my, please someone save me, my imagination is playing games on me :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

He wore pink color because he knows that she would love it. Or maybe that shirt was a gift from her? She picked pink color for him *let me be dell for a while":D

I like the first deduction very much.

22 minutes ago, ritausma said:

Good morning (day or evening) everyoneone  :heart::lol: I’ve just backread everything I missed while I was sleeping....I really feel unfair on behalf of our thread that we got a warning :( But I won’t continue on this topic, as I want to spread only positive vibes^_^ 

Hehe, I see that :D Our couple really likes pink color, maybe we should call them a pink couple too?:D

Sorry to cut your post, but I’m with you ahahah I imagine LSG making an order with such a phrase :lol: Oh my, please someone save me, my imagination is playing games on me :rolleyes:

Rule for joining this thread:

1 DON'T EVER SLEEP ( you are going to miss  like 100 pages by then and your email inbox will have like 1000000 unread notifications from Soompi)

2. This thread members never sleep hence we are all living in delulu land :rolleyes:

3 (whisper) don't mention sho..esshhhhh... .

1 hour ago, estrellita1122 said:

After all this unbias warning from the mod i feel like i shoud go read some fanfic of hwayugi 

i have been a long soompi user and honestly the mods investigate first and then decides or gives the warnings to each one involved but i guess the new mods have different detective tactics.

I am an old user when the system was different. Before it was no emotion but rather Insightful  lol and a bomb (if you get to many bombs your comments were delated) and the mod will help you and investigate before just giving you a warning with no solid reason. Thes thread is to be on a nice environment and the people that bring the opposite use to be kick out but now not anymore.   

@delta777 wow omg chingu i have not seen you in a long time. Nice to see that you still OYS fan. Thanks for the link. I already vote for our couple and they were first place. I hope they still are. Nice too see you. 

@estrellita1122  Hey lady!  OYS keeps me checking in on Soompi and your right about the mods/system/warnings etc changing over the years. Lord knows their were detractors, but off and on I've noticed a few of us have persevered and rallied for our brilliant and courageous heroine. Hope your well and happy. Take care dearheart. 

11 minutes ago, haymochi said:

1 DON'T EVER SLEEP ( you are going to miss  like 100 pages by then and your email will have like 1000000 unread notifications from Soompi)

2. This thread members never sleep hence we are all living in delulu land :rolleyes:

Ahah, the first point is so true :D When I wake up I have to read 3-4 new pages, but it’s always exiting, I love it :tongue: And the second one, this is shippers destiny - lack of sleep and hawk eyes activation(when we have to find some clues) ahah:D And yes, no sho....oh:grin:

7 minutes ago, Garriexuite said:

She said she is preparing to learn English just in case she get an offer to Hollywood. LSG can teach her English :lol::lol: Seunglish.. :lol::lol:

I read somewhere about LSG interview about how he felt about going Hollywood but e chose to focus on Asia first.

Maybe both of you can go to Hollywood together. Just star in a series together that will have 13 seasons. :D:D:D

30 minutes ago, dvrels said:

In love with OYS shoes, pink looks great, not a fan of pink but that shoes i like it

I'm so happy to see how the public reacts to Yeon Seo recently : everyone seems excited constantly called her pretty. And in general it's visible how much more love she receives now. You go girl! :wub:

21 minutes ago, haymochi said:

1 DON'T EVER SLEEP ( you are going to miss  like 100 pages by then and your email inbox will have like 1000000 unread notifications from Soompi)

Sleep is still necessary though. 

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, tiroagain said:

She's seriously such i thoughtful girl and brave too. I actually feel that LSG fall for her personality more than looks(but yeah, we remember hungry monkey:tongue:

I love OYS for this so much and honestly it's just impossible not to fall for her :wub: 

Oh yes, that hungry monkey banana ahah Just look at his expression :wub:  LSG, I imagine how hard it is to hold back looking at such beauty :tongue::rolleyes:

tumblr_p4oqe6z1BS1wo920to1_540.gif

tumblr_p4oqe6z1BS1wo920to2_500.gif

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

The good thing on this thread is theres day shift and night shift bcoz of the time gap on each country! :lol:

fighting seungyeon lovers! :wub:

Archived