[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

It's hard to refrain myself from visiting this thread. Rewatching Love Forecast BTS and Running Man LSG-LSJ-MCW episode or new drama isn't helping....bcos of these two...  :D

:love:

ocCb2Ag.jpg

I keep telling myself this is just for fun but deep down inside...

vGm2mrn.png

But at the end of the day...

9ThwHeT.png

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, missirina said:

By the way, just wanted to say I legit LOVE this! Does anyone know where can I find the original video?

I'm not sure about the original video, but if you have an IG account, you can search @rose_atilia this account, she got some this video clip quite long time ago. If you don't have an account I can pm you after my work finish, but I suggest you to create one and follow her account cuz done such a great job always keep update LSG & OYS news :wub:

5 hours ago, taskdramafanatic said:

Let's see what I can do about that. I've got a few good ideas but it'll have to wait because I need to finish my Hwayugi fanfiction. Then I'll write a LSG and OYS fanfiction.:D

So you write in wattpad?  What's your user name, so I would follow you? (So I could read your hwayugi fanfic haha~) :D

3 minutes ago, elabanana said:

So you write in wattpad?  What's your user name, so I would follow you? (So I could read your hwayugi fanfic haha~) :D

I will be waiting for that story and please tell me which hwayugi fanfic your writing because i am reading 3 lol will I finish one where JSM had the baby and their is a continuation too and another two 

5 hours ago, taskdramafanatic said:

Let's see what I can do about that. I've got a few good ideas but it'll have to wait because I need to finish my Hwayugi fanfiction. Then I'll write a LSG and OYS fanfiction.:D

Can I know your username as well if you have an account, I would love to read it haha :wub::heart:

22 minutes ago, estrellita1122 said:

I will be waiting for that story and please tell me which hwayugi fanfic your writing because i am reading 3 lol will I finish one where JSM had the baby and their is a continuation too and another two 

What stories have you been reading? :D please tell me~ 'cause I would like to read something like involving a monkey baby. Lol. 

IDK if anyone has posted this yet but I just got this from seungyeon_4ever

Guys please Vote our 5O3couple(LeeSeungGi&OhYeonSeo), (10vote/day)
The Best KDRAMA Couple 2018
Group A
Vote : https://t.co/pshJM5qC8W

https://t.co/cZ6C8sPkMc
Follow @kstar_hotnews in twitter

To can get the link okey Firstly please visited this link,and create your Acc to log in.
you can used email or Your FB acc,after you succesful create or joined that SNS,
visited that link again and just click LSG and OYS pict okey

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR LOVELOVE COUPLE

9 minutes ago, sewladilike said:

IDK if anyone has posted this yet but I just got this from seungyeon_4ever

Guys please Vote our 5O3couple(LeeSeungGi&OhYeonSeo), (10vote/day)
The Best KDRAMA Couple 2018
Group A
Vote : https://t.co/pshJM5qC8W

https://t.co/cZ6C8sPkMc
Follow @kstar_hotnews in twitter

To can get the link okey Firstly please visited this link,and create your Acc to log in.
you can used email or Your FB acc,after you succesful create or joined that SNS,
visited that link again and just click LSG and OYS pict okey

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR LOVELOVE COUPLE

I think they are leading at the moment ..if I'm correct 

Ok guys we got another warning, please everyone read the rules of soompi forum so this thread will be safe, it's not funny if this thread getting shut down because of this matter. Read the rules specially to those who new in soompi forum (tbh I'm new too haha, need to read the rules more).

About the voting things, lets vote 503 shippers, lets win this

16 minutes ago, ohgongsamjang503 said:

Chinguyaaa, can we do something to stop IG shipper who keeps tagging uri unnie and oppa ofc acc? It really embarrassing

Well we can't do anything about it, different principle in shippers paradise so it's hard to change someone principal

38 minutes ago, dvrels said:

Well we can't do anything about it, different principle in shippers paradise so it's hard to change someone principal

It's super annoying but kinda agree cos we can't control the internet and maybe lots of shippers are still in their teens too....:)

@huhuhahahihi i don't think Seunggi is too conscious of his image (well to some extend  of course celebs have to care about their image ) but he is just originally a very good natured guy... 

36 minutes ago, sewladilike said:

YES they are. We need to make sure it stays that way!!! Fighting!!! 

I try clicking the picture but it doesn't work.. it's kinda confusing

6 hours ago, happydoll3 said:

Wahahaha I figured out the quoting already LOL

Yes! And also, he likes to gulp a lot when he looks or speaks to her. And again, saw this in the press con and bed scene ep 18. Lsg how do you have so much saliva produced when you keep gulping?? LOLLL

On MITH, they even zoomed in on his gulp when he was asking about his marriage to a book LOOOOOL I think I watched that clip an unhealthy 20 times before I decided to finish the show heh heh

The jobless nut monkey king was just hungry LMAO :lol:

Archived