[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

Just now, Jennylyn Dacutanan said:

See for yourself chingu! I think we'll get 200pages in speed onced it has been shared :lol: another hot and exciting topic! :lol:

Ahah, that’s right :D Very soon we’ll reach 200 pages, yay!!!B):heart: I’m waiting for new hot discussion  :rolleyes: Sail, our ship, saaaaail!:tongue:

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, haymochi said:

It's really good haha.. the mv  make our couple chemistry even hotter :D

i will upload it through google drive later (never tried bedore)  after i get back from my super dreadly early teaching Sunday job... gaaah :wacko:

Aww no worries. I can wait haha. Oh dear, super early Sunday job. Hope you can rest after finishing work too chinggu. 

2 minutes ago, Jennylyn Dacutanan said:

See for yourself chingu! I think we'll get 200pages in speed onced it has been shared :lol: another hot and exciting topic! :lol:

Oh my! This is really making me excited haha. We managed to move 70 pages in a week guys, can you believe it. Really really awesome job :lol:

4 minutes ago, Jennylyn Dacutanan said:

a 50 shades of jobless nut monkey king v.2.0 for the advance celebration of our 200 pages! :wub: 

Cant wait! Supah dupah excited!

:bawling: need to sleep! Its already 12:32am here! :lol:

At my place it’s 11:37 pm, so I still have some time till going to sleep :D I imagine what a huge time difference we have among all members of our ship :lol:

24 minutes ago, Jennylyn Dacutanan said:

Hahaha i get you ur point and i love it! Maybe her coolest partner is a jealous type. :lol:

My imagination is on action right now! :wub:

Wahahaha I figured out the quoting already LOL

Yes! And also, he likes to gulp a lot when he looks or speaks to her. And again, saw this in the press con and bed scene ep 18. Lsg how do you have so much saliva produced when you keep gulping?? LOLLL

On MITH, they even zoomed in on his gulp when he was asking about his marriage to a book LOOOOOL I think I watched that clip an unhealthy 20 times before I decided to finish the show heh heh

9 hours ago, shinnwcs said:

They are so adorable :wub: I also keep repeating watch it as well :lol: my heart delulu again hahah

By the way, just wanted to say I legit LOVE this! Does anyone know where can I find the original video?

ps: I love seeing how LSG watches OYS, and how they are laughing together, and OYS being so sweet. And body language again, LSG is leaning so much towards OYS during the 'finger heart' gesture even though there's CSW on his right. Haha.. Lovely SeungYeon, and to imagine this was more than 3 months ago :wub:

pps: Very sorry to mods because I didn't remove the instagram post in the quote. It's because the quoted post was several pages behind and I really wanted to show which video I meant. Sorry sorry, please let me know if this is not allowed.

4 hours ago, ritausma said:

At my place it’s 11:37 pm, so I still have some time till going to sleep :D I imagine what a huge time difference we have among all members of our ship :lol:

Haha it is crazy. I always woke up to several pages of updates, and there are times when I'm here and it's so quiet lol. It's 9:47pm btw where I am lol. But am already sleepy. Had a fever today *sigh*

4 hours ago, ritausma said:

49 minutes ago, haymochi said:

i will upload it through google drive later (never tried bedore)  after i get back from my super dreadful early teaching Sunday job... gaaah :wacko:

@haymochiI'm going to erect a statue of the Seungyeon couple in your honour.:D

Hello guys, I'm gonna talk about the kiss  in ep 18 again lol. So, I keep watching it as it's so tempting and I was questioning whether the kiss was polite or not. Aaaannnndddd.....why I get the feeling that LSG and OYS have done it before, out of the drama... I mean look at how LSG kissed OYS and she just accepted it! How can you kiss like that if you dont really have any mutual feelings or experience IT with the same person before. Her kisses in the previous eps are not as intense as  this! OYS barely opened her mouth. Or maybe becasue in ep 18 she's the one who shouted that she loved him and wanted to show her feeling... 

That's my thought. I'm sorry if everyone has talked about this before. My curiosity is eagerly growing hahahahha..... 

20 minutes ago, zzzzbonk said:

Hello guys, I'm gonna talk about the kiss  in ep 18 again lol. So, I keep watching it as it's so tempting and I was questioning whether the kiss was polite or not. Aaaannnndddd.....why I get the feeling that LSG and OYS have done it before, out of the drama... I mean look at how LSG kissed OYS and she just accepted it! How can you kiss like that if you dont really have any mutual feelings or experience IT with the same person before. Her kisses in the previous eps are not as intense as  this! OYS barely opened her mouth. Or maybe becasue in ep 18 she's the one who shouted that she loved him and wanted to show her feeling... 

That's my thought. I'm sorry if everyone has talked about this before. My curiosity is eagerly growing hahahahha..... 

Lol now you just made me imagine scenarious in my head where Seunggi & Yeonseo were making out behind the scenes secretly all the time whenever they could just barely avoiding getting caught by staffs on set lol lol lol. 

Thank you for that sweet daydream :wub:

1 hour ago, ritausma said:

Ahah, that’s right :D Very soon we’ll reach 200 pages, yay!!!B):heart: I’m waiting for new hot discussion  :rolleyes: Sail, our ship, saaaaail!:tongue:

It's so interesting to see this thread turn almost 200 pages when I first started lurking here, it had only 8 pages and I was like this is all TVN's fault for not giving enough bts of the OTP and I was ligit scared that no one will ship this couple because of lack of bts. I feel like proud to see this thread has grown so fast and quickly. :D but than again how could someone not ship this couple even my mom (she loved this drama) shipped these two, she was watching ep 18 and during the kiss /bed scene she was like what if these two get married in real life that's gonna really nice and I was like you have no idea mom how much we all want that to be real but I didn't say it out loud.

4 minutes ago, intrariver said:

Lol now you just made me imagine scenarious in my head where Seunggi & Yeonseo were making out behind the scenes secretly all the time whenever they could just barely avoiding getting caught by staffs on set lol lol lol. 

Thank you for that sweet daydream :wub:

So right, this is some imagine. But this could actually be true-_-

2 hours ago, zzzzbonk said:

Hm.. what if all the interaction scenes that we feel real and buttery with JSM AND SOG weren’t acting at all and the real acting was the released bts LOOOOOL  that would be one epic twist~ :love::love::love:

Agreed. You see kdrama kiss where the casts, male mostly take the lead. In some cases vice versa. But to have both of them being so equally passionate. Hard not to ship them on/off screen. Dw those were my most unforgettable scenes too lsg!

ONE BTS in particular (I’ll insert link later). LSY plays ASN and seduces SOG in that one scene (Omo my heart. I can’t even. Skipped it.) but I did see a BTS released by TVN. Then waited for it to be subbed. Trying to be logical and everything but why release that BTS amongst other highly requested, highly favourable ones. Not that I mind, they kept it super professional. Is it me or tvn doesn’t want us to ship anyone else but our OTP TOO. HENCE THE CLARIFICATION??? :flushed:

3 hours ago, haymochi said:

i will upload it through google drive later (never tried bedore)  after i get back from my super dreadful early teaching Sunday job... gaaah :wacko:

I didn't its removed from youtube..I saw it on my recommendation but i haven't watch it yet..T_T

@haymochi i watch it before and i was looking for that MV and could not find it. Thanks for shared it and downloading it too. Smart girl. 

Finally I catch up with you guys. 

By the way i do not know how to do Videos so i wish someone will do the another 50 shades if Hwayugi with clipsnof ep 18 and 19 the bed-scene lol i know .. I know i am a pervert girl lol but well crazy nutjob monkey king turm me like that. He made me unleash the other side of me lol 

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

There you go guys... i asked my friend to upload it to my google drive. Does it work??

50 Shades of Nutjob Monkey King

@taskdramafanatici'm waiting for that statue to be shipped B)

Thank u @haymochi.. :wub:

wow that vid is so HOT:wub:, love love couple is on FIRE :lol::lol: hands down to the shipper who made it.. good thing you dl it chingu.. :D

Archived