[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

10 minutes ago, aihaibara610 said:

i suppose to hear this rhythm in one part of MITH, but I did not remember which one. And one more thing in MITH, he is the only guy always attached with his cellphone. It made me distracted and seems that one master, esp, the old actress (I don’t remember her name, so sorry :(also realized it? 

Let be a nice shipper not annoying one lol

Yes, l et's not have 똥 manners like SOG lol *kidding *

waaah i really need to see screencaps of Seunggi stuck on his phone.. what're you doing charming friend?

7 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

Pm me your address and I just might:wink:. But all in honesty you are awesome:D

I'm just gonna wait for your awesome fanfic!!

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Image result for oh yeon seo and lee seung gi

Go Vote for Our Couple Everyone :wub:

Please visit this link and create your Acc to log in.
➡ You can use ur email or Your FB acc  or create/joined that SNS. (I went ahead and joined :))
➡ Visit that link again and just click  pic of LSG and OYS   http://namesns.com/entertainer/star_room.html?star_num=569
Refresh the page & You can vote 10 times everyday. *Best-KDRAMA-Couple

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

It's super annoying but kinda agree cos we can't control the internet and maybe lots of shippers are still in their teens too....:)

@huhuhahahihi i don't think Seunggi is too conscious of his image (well to some extend  of course celebs have to care about their image ) but he is just originally a very good natured guy... 

I try clicking the picture but it doesn't work.. it's kinda confusing

@haymochi  On the page..just thread down to the 2nd post w/ OYS and LSG and 3 other couples and click OYS-LSG :wub:

Hope this helps.

http://namesns.com/entertainer/star_room.html?star_num=569

After all this unbias warning from the mod i feel like i shoud go read some fanfic of hwayugi 

i have been a long soompi user and honestly the mods investigate first and then decides or gives the warnings to each one involved but i guess the new mods have different detective tactics.

I am an old user when the system was different. Before it was no emotion but rather Insightful  lol and a bomb (if you get to many bombs your comments were delated) and the mod will help you and investigate before just giving you a warning with no solid reason. Thes thread is to be on a nice environment and the people that bring the opposite use to be kick out but now not anymore.   

@delta777 wow omg chingu i have not seen you in a long time. Nice to see that you still OYS fan. Thanks for the link. I already vote for our couple and they were first place. I hope they still are. Nice too see you. 

9 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

:wub::wub:

She looks beautifullll and her bag got her initial. :heart: The initial should be YS :heart: SG though :lol::lol:

Maybe the latter part is under the flap? Hahaha just kidding. That's totally not going to happen. I wouldn't do it on my bags too. 

5 minutes ago, estrellita1122 said:

After all this unbias warning from the mod i feel like i shoud go read some fanfic of hwayugi 

i have been a long soompi user and honestly the mods investigate first and then decides or gives the warnings to each one involved but i guess the new mods have different detective tactics.

I am an old user when the system was different. Before it was no emotion but rather Insightful  lol and a bomb (if you get to many bombs your comments were delated) and the mod will help you and investigate before just giving you a warning with no solid reason. Thes thread is to be on a nice environment and the people that bring the opposite use to be kick out but now not anymore.   

Typo?

21 minutes ago, taskdramafanatic said:

My username is superheroes4ever and I'm writing a Hwayugi fanfiction which is like a sequel to it

I know i'm your fanfic fan!! How are you doing l? I hope everything is good now :heart:

gonna wait for your fanfic loyally like Dog secretary 

16 minutes ago, delta777 said:

Go Vote for Our Couple Everyone :wub:

Please visit this link and create your Acc to log in.
➡ You can use ur email or Your FB acc  or create/joined that SNS. (I went ahead and joined :))
➡ Visit that link again and just click  pic of LSG and OYS   http://namesns.com/entertainer/star_room.html?star_num=569
Refresh the page & You can vote 10 times everyday. *Best-KDRAMA-Couple

@haymochi  On the page..just thread down to the 2nd post w/ OYS and LSG and 3 other couples and click OYS-LSG :wub:

Hope this helps.

http://namesns.com/entertainer/star_room.html?star_num=569

Very good instructions!! Thanks!

36 minutes ago, madinked said:

Maybe the latter part is under the flap? Hahaha just kidding. That's totally not going to happen. I wouldn't do it on my bags too. 

no no especially on a branded one. Yeon seo's bag is Bottega Veneta ( yes i'm a shopaholic lol)  which they wrote YS  initial specifically for her  :lol: .

Maybe it's a special order made by someone instead????

"I want to order a bag as a gift for someone with Y.S written on it.. and the. pink one please .. it's her favourite colour" :tongue:

*okaaay we are delulu to the max, so embarassing lol*

4 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Lol especially Yeon seo's bag is Bottega Veneta ( yes i'm a shopaholic lol)  which they wrote her initial specifically  for her :lol: . Maybe it's  a special order made by someone instead????

"I want to order a bag as a gift for someone with Y.S written on it.. and pink colour one.. it's her favourite colour"

*okaaay we are delulu to the max, so embarassing lol*

Ooooh I love BV too! And as I said, no matter how much I love a man, I would never put his initials on my precious bags!! :D I mean, my bag will be with me forever, but I can't be sure about a man, right?  When I've broken up with a man, I will want to move on, and not have  a bag that reminds me of him!

When it's time to move on, we should move on!

8 minutes ago, madinked said:

Ooooh I love BV too! And as I said, no matter how much I love a man, I would never put his initials on my precious bags!! :D I mean, my bag will be with me forever, but I can't be sure about a man, right?  When I've broken up with a man, I will want to move on, and not have  a bag that reminds me of him!

When it's time to move on, we should move on!

Spot on!!!  "Move on"

no man is deserving to be crafted on my precious bags .  

I always love Yeon Seo fashion style

now we are talking about sho..es.   again .... i mean handbags  oooops 

giphy.gif

Just now, haymochi said:

Spot on!!!  "Move on"

no man is deserving to be crafted on my precious bags 

Yah, will we be marked for going off-topic? Anyway, anytime you want to talk about bags on PM, I'm your girl! Shoes too, but I'm not a sneakers kinda girl. But talk heels, I'm there! 

3 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Spot on!!!  "Move on"

no man is deserving to be crafted on my precious bags 

giphy.gif

Oh yes, we gotta “Move On”.. y i suddenly love the word. :D

I love the new IG post of OYS .. she’s definitely glowing i can see.. they say when ur glowing its because it came from the inside right.. she must be so happy nowadays. :D And the bag, must be a precious gift to her that’s y she post it on her IG.. :wub:

10 minutes ago, madinked said:

Yah, will we be marked for going off-topic? Anyway, anytime you want to talk about bags on PM, I'm your girl! Shoes too, but I'm not a sneakers kinda girl. But talk heels, I'm there! 

Count me on this too lol i live heels and bags. 

4 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

reading your fanfic makes me go :wub:

eKesw5L.gif

It's so well written and I love it. 

I love that GIF of mawang :D. It's the power of this super gorgeous-lovely-chemistry off charts-beautiful-passionate-breathtaking-the best chemistry ever couple that makes my fanfiction worth liking.

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

Aah wanted to reply you. I opened  wattpad for the first time because of hwayugi haha..

here are my top fanfics:

Hide contents

1 .Guardian (so perfect and beautifully written, will def heal you,  a super talented writer)

https://www.wattpad.com/story/141145233-hwayugi-fanfic-guardian

2. Wait For Me (monkey baby, very cute)

https://www.wattpad.com/story/140900276-wait-for-me-a-hwayugi-continuation

3. Hwayugi : A Korean Odyssey (monkey baby too)

https://www.wattpad.com/story/141107503-hwayugi-a-korean-odyssey

I also read this was. I am not finished with wait for me 

Archived