[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Jennylyn Dacutanan said:

I had watched a fmv inspired from 50 shades of gray of our 503 cp! so sad cant find it now :bawling:

I know the reason you can't find it. it was REMOVED. :bawling:

I had saved the link but was lazy to watch it right away. When a few days later I tried to watch it youtube displayed a message that the vid had been removed.  This was a while back. So it's been gone for a while already.

I NEVER got to watch it & was so disappointed!!  I really wish I had downloaded the video or something..

Actually are we lucky here, DID ANYONE DOWNLOAD THE VIDEO??? PLEASE?? Or if the original uploader is reading this forum, could you PLEASE REUPLOAD IT FOR US AGAIN???  PLEASE??

10 minutes ago, Jennylyn Dacutanan said:

:bawling: i so regret not downloading that fmv on that very moment. The whole edits was so awesome! :wub:

:tongue::tongue::tongue:

*triumph and evil grin*

i'm proud to say that i downloaded that mv as soon as i watched it for the 1st time  ... you wanna??? 

How much will you guys  give me? 

Happy weekend everyone! I have just finally finished backreading. Wow so many things, too many to comment about haha. So I just want to thank everyone who kept this thread moving so fast, it's more like a quick fire lol. And let's leave all the negativity out of this ship and keep it as our very own happy place. 

I'm so glad that OYS looks so pretty and glowing at the latest stage greeting. She looks like she's in love haha. That's why she's even more beautiful and shall I say content as well? It's like she's not worrying about anything and is comfortable. 

My delulu mind keep on saying that it's all because of her charming friend :) Oh I really hope they are at the stage of getting to know each other more closely, and can spend some time together without any disturbance.

LSG-ya, take all the chances to see your coolest partner whenever you have free time. Heaven knows you're working too hard. But it's okay, it's for the future lol. And OYS-shi, keep on bombarding your IG with your beautiful pictures, I'm sure the jobless nut monkey king banana will forever be smitten.

Haven't seen LSG update his IG for a while though. He seems free after coming back from Vietnam right? Because I don't see any pictures or videos of him in public. So maybe (just maybe) they could have spend the time together. Lol. I love love love where my delulu mind is taking me.

Oh well, let's be calm and support the ship lovely SeungYeon shippers! :heart:

Hi all! 

SO, this is like new to me again bc I literally reactivated to comment on this thread. LOL

First opt to ship ever well.. it didn’t sail. So I gave up. HOWEVERRR, Ive been major obsessing these two since epi 1 of Hwayugi. Chemistry is explosive and unfuckingrealll. They just look so happy.

ALLOW ME to come out of the dark, lurking without logging in since page 25* I was sooo happy I was not the only crazy one to wish for it to be real off screen! And all aboard this ship, wow *standaovation* your evidence is gold. Everyone has their suspicion aka no bts etc. Why why right? As delusional as it seems, the crypted ig post, comments etc who knows! I’m down for their underground love frankly.

So when @yourHiGHNESS mentioned some EP stuff.. I was like okay. Should I reactivate or something bc I felt like we were in this together and then I got left behind >.> sort of gotten over it bc regardless I’m happy to just find new evidence/read delulus of what could be, you know? Didn’t realize that shipping an otp isn’t as innocent (since reporters, haters etc reads it too) so I totally get it!

Anyways, dunno how to quote again so just wanted to throw in that on a few pages ago. When the new Soompi article re: bed scene came out for lsg loooool um does anyone rmb the other interview where he wants to move away from rom com and was willing to be a supporting cast for a totally diff genre (dark/evil etc) and now the provocative bed scenes. ISNT THAT LIKE SAYING LOL SHE HIS LAST. LMAOOO he’s very smart and ‘responsible’ as nations uncle, so I can definitely see him using this as an advantage to turn down future offers that have any bedding, make out or even love scripts in it. Charming indeed.

I thought I’ll just share it with people who gets it :wink: you know? Hahahahha 

4 minutes ago, intrariver said:

I know the reason you can't find it. it was REMOVED. :bawling:

I had saved the link but was lazy to watch it right away. When a few days later I tried to watch it youtube displayed a message that the vid had been removed.  This was a while back. So it's been gone for a while already.

I NEVER got to watch it & was so disappointed!!  I really wish I had downloaded the video or something..

Actually are we lucky here, DID ANYONE DOWNLOAD THE VIDEO??? PLEASE?? Or if the original uploader is reading this forum, could you PLEASE REUPLOAD IT FOR US AGAIN???  PLEASE??

I watched it and i really love that fmv! @intrariver:wub: really so sad that i dont downloaded right away! :bawling:

Shout out to the owner of the fmv or if somebody downloaded it, if you're here please have mercy on us and reupload it! Please!!!

4 minutes ago, haymochi said:

*triumph and evil grin*

i downloaded that mv guys ... you wanna??? 

Can you please post the video here!!!! pretty please. Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please:blush:

7 minutes ago, haymochi said:

*triumph and evil grin*

i'm proud to say that i downloaded that mv as soon as i watched it for the 1st time  ... you wanna??? 

Omo! Omo! Omo! Do we need to beg for it?! Have mercy on us! :lol:

Can somebody give her an super aegyo GIF of our 503 so she will be pleased?! :lol:

3 minutes ago, haymochi said:

I downloaded that MV and kept it in my phone straight away :D

will gladly share it with you guys but how?  I don't think it's right to upload it again in youtube right?

Hmmm, is it possible to share it on google drive? You’ll just have to give us link to the file...but I’m not sure, because I only shared documents like that :D

8 minutes ago, happydoll3 said:

Anyways, dunno how to quote again so just wanted to throw in that on a few pages ago. When the new Soompi article came out for lsg loooool does anyone rmb the other interview where he wants to move away from rom com and was willing to be a supporting cast for a totoally diff genre (dark/evil etc) and now the provocative bed scenes. ISNT THAT LIKE SAYING LOL SHE HIS LAST. LMAOOO he’s very smart and ‘responsible’ so I can definitely see him using this as an advantage to turn out future offers that have any bedding, make out or even love scripts in it.

I thought I’ll just share it with people who gets it :wink: you know? Hahahahha 

Hahaha i get you ur point and i love it! Maybe her coolest partner is a jealous type. :lol:

My imagination is on action right now! :wub:

It's really good haha.. the mv  make our couple chemistry even hotter :D

i will upload it through google drive later (never tried bedore)  after i get back from my super dreadful early teaching Sunday job... gaaah :wacko:

Archived