[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the video is now out on Youtube!

This kiss is very passionate, I think this is the most passionate kiss they did from all the drama they have before..  OMG how can their chemistry is sooo amaazingg? I'm not sure if they really that cold on set (like what we see on some BTS) 

2 hours ago, dubuqueen said:

A common pattern I recognized in dramas where the transition from reel to real happens (lead actors dating eachother in real life) :

The number of kiss scenes starts to shoot up (or maybe that's the trend in kdramas lately :huh:)

I still hope they can end up in real life :heart:

51 minutes ago, astrobooy said:

and its good that both of them are mature so we don't get some shitty kisses XD :lol:
and just like that we have something to talk abt lol 
srsly OYS is so pretty she just need to change her wardrobe . she so sexy in that episode that she goes red dress while finding glutton monster . 
Let monkey suffer from nose bleed LUL:wub:

yes, Oh Yeon Seo is very prettyyy.. hope she will change her wardrobe soon, on the interview she also said that after meet SOG her wardrobe will change little by little... and yes I like her wardrobe when she was on the bar wearing red dress, I also love her hairstyle there :heart:

10 minutes ago, Vincent Polo said:

Do you chinggus, watch hwayugi on livestream? Can you give me some links. After watching the teaser I decided to watch it on livestream can't wait to watch it on subs hahaha

Seungyeon couple  always makes my heart skip a beat.

I don't know the link to live streaming chinggu, maybe you should ask in Hwayugi thread, i ever read some knows the Livestream link. I usually follow the live recap in naver or YouTube

Omo 30 minutes to go for ep 13 to air, can't wait to watch it

7 minutes ago, agrinaika said:

This kiss is very passionate, I think this is the most passionate kiss they did from all the drama they have before..  OMG how can their chemistry is sooo amaazingg? I'm not sure if they really that cold on set (like what we see on some BTS) 

We saw very few BTS with them.In the interview they are acting pretty good with each other...

8 hours ago, dvrels said:

I don't know the link to live streaming chinggu, maybe you should ask in Hwayugi thread, i ever read some knows the Livestream link. I usually follow the live recap in naver or YouTube

Omo 30 minutes to go for ep 13 to air, can't wait to watch it

Thanks chinggu. 17 more mins to go I'm so excited, I wish they have more scenes together. 

EP 14  ;(

And once again SOG said I love you & called SJ pretty. I swear their relationship could be summarized with "She puts on bracelet which makes him love her; then they wonder endlessly if he loves her for real or not while he calls her pretty and says I love you. The next episode SOG says ILY & calls her pretty, then the next episode SOG says ILY & calls her pretty, then the next episode..." lmao

No wonder LSG called OHS pretty during that award show, the way they have him CONSTANTLY say it on this show it must be 2nd nature by now! He probably just says it whenever he sees her by now, if he were to suddenly wake up by night and see her he'd probably automatically call her pretty lol at this show

btw who else thinks that the "I must've said it (I Love You)2600 times" was an adlib? Seemed like LSG making fun of how many times he'd said it 

And if there is something going on in real life between the actors, how awkward for them that he constantly says I love you!

Archived