[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loves this scenario :heart:

CR: see post

OYS has been active in ig today.
She seems to be in a good mood.
And LSG was in a good mood yesterday.
In my delulu mind, they are happy because of each other lol  :wub:

The flower went time traveling to the future and to wait patiently there until this fated couple reunite again in another project. 

So do not worry of my onnie missing a flower anymore because i just give you the answer where that flower went lol :D :wink: 

yes yes yes I am delusional right now but hey it is a free world 

and now i have stay in the delusional stage and can’t seen to move on. 

The Alan Parsons Project Lyrics

"TIME"

Time
Flowing like a river
Time
Beckoning me
Who knows when we shall meet again
If ever
But time
Keeps flowing like a river
To the sea

Goodbye my love
Maybe for forever
Goodbye my love
The tide waits for me
Who knows when we shall meet again
If ever
But time
Keeps flowing like a river (on and on)
To the sea
To the sea

Till it's gone forever
Gone forever
Gone forevermore

Goodbye my friend
Maybe for forever
Goodbye my friend
The stars wait for me
Who knows where we shall meet again
If ever
But time
Keeps flowing like a river (on and on)
To the sea
To the sea

Till it's gone forever
Gone forever
Gone forevermore

Forevermore

Forevermore

Forevermore

Forevermore

DROPPING OFF THESE LYRICS HERE.

THE FUTURE IS UKNOWN. Let's keep this thread alive!

"Who knows when we shall meet again....."

#Time

imp.php?cid=54735263&aid=39382074&artist=The+Alan+Parsons+Project&song=Time&search=&b=Chrome_56&cs=1&uri=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.azlyrics.com%2Flyrics%2Falanparsonsproject%2Ftime.html&t=1522931454&subtag=&ldmo=&adid=12901096&creative_id=500108973&caph=0&capv=0imp.php?cid=54735263&aid=39382075&artist=The+Alan+Parsons+Project&song=Time&search=&b=Chrome_56&cs=1&uri=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.azlyrics.com%2Flyrics%2Falanparsonsproject%2Ftime.html&t=1522931454&subtag=&ldmo=&adid=12901096&creative_id=500108973&caph=0&capv=0

This is random but: calling out to all the fanfic writers of hwayugi??if you're reading this..  I know you guys suffer major heartbreaks but please don't stop writing or translating lol :D:lol:

They are my only med to heal my wounds and withdrawal syndrome  :tongue:

and now i'm only left with @kopikosong sense of humor to keep holding on 

giphy.gif

57 minutes ago, haymochi said:

This is random but: calling out to all the fanfic writers of hwayugi??if you're reading this..  I know you guys suffer major heartbreaks but please don't stop writing or translating lol :D:lol:

Oh my! That xx...:ph34r:

46 minutes ago, haymochi said:

I can spoil subsequence chapters of Ah-D's writing, but I cannot translate. I can read the entire English translation in 3 hours but I need 3 days to read one chapter in Chinese. 

But if you are dying for new content, I'm loosely translating some of my favourite lines here:

Spoiler

他坐在那山崖的树旁,沉沉看着这世界,伸开手,手掌之中的戒指清晰可见。月光暖暖的照在他的身上。
  有什么不同了??
  五百年,甚至更早,他就一个人这般恣意的,孤独的生活着,从来不懂得什么是寂寞。这样的月亮的倒影,也看了几百年,但,却在认识陈善美这个人类时,才了解到那么多复杂的情感,爱,妒忌,绝望,悲伤,寂寞,珍惜……
  失去那样的情感,不想再经历……

He sat beside the tree on that cliff, watching the world intensely, putting out his hand, the ring in his palm can be seen clearly. The moon shone warmly on him.

What's the difference?

500 years ago, or even earlier, he was living a reckless, solitary life by himself, never knowing what is loneliness. This moonlight reflection, he has seen it for a few hundred years, but, upon knowing human Jin Seon Mi, starts to understand all kinds of complicated feelings, love, jealously, despair, sadness, loneliness, cherish...

Losing these feelings, he don't want to experience it again...

5 hours ago, khlgpc said:

You forced me out of my ‘cave’, I’m officially a fan of yours now!! :lol:

Aw thank you. Was that the waterfall cave you came out of? 

1 hour ago, aihaibara610 said:
find the difference between 2 photos ^^ :))

I thought the photo filter was too dark when she first posted the photo, so I could immediately tell that she changed the filter. I guess she must have liked that photo enough to repost it :) 

Anw the tone of color in her ig update photo recalls my memories those scenes in Hwayugi. 

Ps: there is no more bracelet but new necklace. Jsm always has scars in her arm and sog doesn’t like it. Their love story in Hwayugi is so beautiful to end.

Archived