[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, YourHighness . said:

No need to move on. Just keep shipping. :D We are not forcing or hurting anyone after all.

LSG looks so good in black...boy has good guns! No wonder he picked OYS so easily in his arms in episode 5. *stares at his biceps* I'm just doing research.... :tongue:

Yes drooling...I mean just staring at his biceps for research purposes. Yeah no wonder he picked her up and carried her with no problems. :lol: that scene itself was super swoon worthy, now LSG is showing how he was able to do it.:tongue: 

@haymochi yes what we would do to get that bts, the news gave us such a tease but tvN gave us no visuals so we have use our imagination for satisfaction.:D 

@Jennylyn Dacutanan I bet Lee did not!! I'm pretty sure he wanted to show off how manly he is.. *wanjun san namja* :lol:

2 minutes ago, Jennylyn Dacutanan said:

So sad  bts are forbidden for the viewers! :(

No wonder its OYS fav scene! :wub:

Yeah bts is forbidden because it's private moments between LSG and OYS that's why tvN didn't let us watch them. Probably because the sweetness would kill us all.:lol:

17 minutes ago, majoyce said:
LSG is having a good time in Thailand!

Is that the same piece of meat? Why one photo with glasses and one without? LOL

Telling someone he is eating well *delulu mode on* :wub:

The position of the spoon in that bowl is the same so I assume it's the same meat. Also, I don't know about seung gi, but I like to wear my glasses when I eat so I can admire the all the juices and lines on the meat with clarity before ingesting them. Maybe seunggi ssi was doing the same?? 

Don't know about you guys but I wish I could be that pair of chopstick he's holding. Imagine the warmth of his hand gently caressing the circumference of your body to feed himself some meat. Yumz. 

59 minutes ago, majoyce said:
Spoiler

4vk9FLo.jpg

gYZYuTd.jpg

LSG is having a good time in Thailand!

Trans: Bangkok after a long time! Fan meeting after a long time! Excited #sawadeekap (Hello) #phomrakkhun (I love you)  <<<<<<<< I love you?! Hahaha

source: https://tryp96.wordpress.com/2018/04/07/18-04-07-lee-seung-gi-official-ig-update/

42 minutes ago, digi223 said:

Is that the same piece of meat? Why one photo with glasses and one without? LOL

Telling someone he is eating well *delulu mode on* :wub:

Is it Fake Me brand? :lol:

1 hour ago, kopikosong said:

Don't know about you guys but I wish I could be that pair of chopstick he's holding. Imagine the warmth of his hand gently caressing the circumference of your body to feed himself some meat. Yumz. 

Can we just ask coolest partner what does it feel?! She probably know kekeke :lol:

Page turner! Yippppeeee! :D

1 hour ago, kopikosong said:

The position of the spoon in that bowl is the same so I assume it's the same meat. Also, I don't know about seung gi, but I like to wear my glasses when I eat so I can admire the all the juices and lines on the meat with clarity before ingesting them. Maybe seunggi ssi was doing the same?? 

You always cracked me out...

51 minutes ago, aqualy said:

You always cracked me out...

Do you have random shower thoughts? During one of my random shower thought earlier, I was thinking how Oh Yeon Seo and Lee Seung Gi may or may not be soulmate, but either way, they will always be Seoul Mates. 

Archived