[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Jennylyn Dacutanan said:

LOVE CONQUERS ALL.

Sometimes,two people with the worst pasts, can create a best future! 

#Futuregoals

One of my fav scene! :bawling:

The love and longing in their eyes was so real! If it isn't love then what is it?!

The most real emotion...:bawling:

woah.. my last post was on page 226, now its 249.. good job chingus!! :D and so many followers now, nice to meet all of you SeungYeon shippers. :D

I'm silently laughing with all the silly posts or should i say all the cheesy posts? Now i'm getting it. haha :wub: really our SeungYeon is just soooo incomparably matchy matchy.. :D 

really want to post this gif but dumb me just can't get it up til now.. haha.. help me chingus to post this gif.. i love this! haha

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/317926054938004472/

41 minutes ago, Hatchi Chay said:

okay for picture, a least i tried and it appeared.. haha.. :D

our beautiful JinSunMi who loves strawberry ice cream, movie, green and SonOhGong.. :wub:

I just love her side profile.. :wub: so lovely.. :heart:

This is her fav scene, remember? :wub:^_^

People please don't quote Pics/GIFs/Vids.

The mods already warned us :/

Repost the pic/gif/vid instead. Or use the Share Post function (top right symbol on each post. Symbol which has 3 interconnected dots).

Or just tag the username with the @

Yes please..:(

Refrain from quoting pics/gifs/videos.. we've already got a warning just in case some have missed reading it.. 

@luvmykdotps chingu, kindly delete your post where you quoted the pic.. :bawling:

@aqualy yep, its uri YeonSeo's favorite, because why not? SonOhGong wants to give her everything.. even destroying an entire world just for her. :wub:

On 4/6/2018 at 9:10 AM, aqualy said:

Super " POWER" ....:wub:

The "power" of ASN's Lo-ve Lo-ve... :wub:

...and how come this is the same person from episode 18+19? :lol:

LAAV-LAAV.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Hwayugi in any subcategory for drama :( I didn't expect much from Hwayugi but after I saw  FfMW casts was nominated, hmmm...  

I want at least Lee Se Young in best supporting actress category.

The ony categories left (unannounced) are Most Popular Actor / Actress (drama). We'll see..

tumblr_p6rccrQXxT1uzs4i7o1_1280.png

Following trend again:lol::tongue:

This was the idea of one my closest friend, a huge seungyeon shipper(she even wrote some of my most favourite hwayugi fanfiction). She doesn't have a soompi account (though she lurks and diligently reads all the posts here everyday) so I'm posting this on her behalf. Thank you Iffa for coming up this amazing idea.:wub: 

If you wanna know the amazing person behind this awesome meme idea http://oceanspray5.tumblr.com/ and if you wanna read her hwayugi SOG and JSM ff then https://archiveofourown.org/users/OceanSpray5/pseuds/OceanSpray5

14 hours ago, Garriexuite said:

Our couples matchy matchy style.

I really don't know how to react to these gifs should I laugh or cry or maybe both lol. the comparison is hilarious though.:D:lol:

I'm super traumatized by LSG's perm though. can't deny that:crazy:

Just now, huhuhahahihi said:

@aqualy  The nominees are for the 2nd half 2017/1st half 2018

richard simmons then hwayugi didn't get nominated for anything. the critics of korean entertainment industry or whoever makes this nomination probably lack some marbles.

Archived