[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OYS updated her ig today :D:wub::lol:

Caption means glittering?

Edited: New photos of OYS today

CR: See post

What is glittering? The bag or the ring? :tongue:

And she posted it around the time before the fan meeting starts LOL *ignores my delulu mind* :heart:

43 minutes ago, huhuhahahihi said:

OMG OMG!!! :blush:

Confirmed!! Thai Airens (secretly) are mostly SeungYeon shippers. I need a longer version of this.

Your omg is my exact reaction right now. 

This is so weird, this is just a snippet of the fan meeting yet I feel my heart palpitating just by that 10 seconds omg imagine if I'm there, I will probably die of happiness seeing how seung gi is reacting to that scene omg omg omg omg omg seung gi is so shy omg I'm getting second hand embarrassment for him.

*Whispers: Seunggi is shy*

eSLvddw.gif

eKesw5L.gif

On Ngày 01 tháng 4 năm 2018 at 4:41 PM, lala2018 said:

And, if I'm not mistaken, LSG will have a fan meeting in Thailand on April 8th. I'm sure fan will ask him about Hwayugi, which was so hot recently. I'd like to know about his reaction when be asked about his fav scene. I wonder if it's still the kiss scene with OYS like before.

OMG. The library kiss is still his fav scene. LSG looks so shy. I wish OYS could be there, she need to know this, why didn't they invite her taking part in? Feelings if true, anyway still true. I really feel sorry for uri SeungYeon. Poor LSG, there may be a war when he said he likes kissing someone's girlfriend. God bless (Just 4 fun:lol:)

Edit: He re-action hot scene in Hwayugi. Great!

5 hours ago, digi223 said:

OYS updated her ig today :D:wub::lol:

Caption means glittering?

Edited: New photos of OYS today

What is glittering? The bag or the ring? :tongue:

And she posted it around the time before the fan meeting starts LOL *ignores my delulu mind* :heart:

She's wearing a ring... I don't know what's going on now :blink:.

Oh my heart, hope that we'll be fine.

4 hours ago, huhuhahahihi said:

OMG OMG!!! :blush:

Confirmed!! Thai Airens (secretly) are mostly SeungYeon shippers. I need a longer version of this...

as usual...  for science!

12s version

Awww I love Thai Airens so so so much :wub:.

11 minutes ago, cidrian said:

Is the white shirt outfit what she's wearing underneath the grey coat at the potatoground event? Same hairstyle.

I think so as there is a hint of white underneath the grey coat in some of the photos :)

And there is the same ring too... 

7 minutes ago, digi223 said:

I think so as there is a hint of white underneath the grey coat in some of the photos :)

And there is the same ring too... 

Well, my point was the ring. Only worn once as far as we know :joy:

Longer version of the library kiss scene :wub:

6 minutes ago, cidrian said:

Well, my point was the ring. Only worn once as far as we know :joy:

Wondering about the ring as well since she seems to be flaunting it in the photos...:unsure:

Archived