Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

1 hour ago, kopikosong said:

Don't know about you guys but I wish I could be that pair of chopstick he's holding. Imagine the warmth of his hand gently caressing the circumference of your body to feed himself some meat. Yumz. 

Can we just ask coolest partner what does it feel?! She probably know kekeke :lol:

Page turner! Yippppeeee! :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, kopikosong said:

The position of the spoon in that bowl is the same so I assume it's the same meat. Also, I don't know about seung gi, but I like to wear my glasses when I eat so I can admire the all the juices and lines on the meat with clarity before ingesting them. Maybe seunggi ssi was doing the same?? 

Don't know about you guys but I wish I could be that pair of chopstick he's holding. Imagine the warmth of his hand gently caressing the circumference of your body to feed himself some meat. Yumz. 

You always cracked me out...

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

51 minutes ago, aqualy said:

You always cracked me out...

Do you have random shower thoughts? During one of my random shower thought earlier, I was thinking how Oh Yeon Seo and Lee Seung Gi may or may not be soulmate, but either way, they will always be Seoul Mates. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 13

Spesial gift for you guys.. :)
Our precious couple ❤ love you again and again 

• Like 20

OYS updated her ig today :D:wub::lol:

Caption means glittering?

Edited: New photos of OYS today

CR: See post

What is glittering? The bag or the ring? :tongue:

And she posted it around the time before the fan meeting starts LOL *ignores my delulu mind* :heart:

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

Lol, that scene shown in the Fan Meet is bringing back MEMORIES for LSG. I bet he’s blushing there. Lol. 

Also, i’m 101% those fans in the audience are lowkey SeungYeon shippers too. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

A closer view of the belt that we were crazy about at that time  :lol:

Shown in today's episode of Jipsabu

Edited by digi223
Replaced ig post
  • Like 9
  • Confused 1

43 minutes ago, huhuhahahihi said:

OMG OMG!!! :blush:

Confirmed!! Thai Airens (secretly) are mostly SeungYeon shippers. I need a longer version of this.

Your omg is my exact reaction right now. 

This is so weird, this is just a snippet of the fan meeting yet I feel my heart palpitating just by that 10 seconds omg imagine if I'm there, I will probably die of happiness seeing how seung gi is reacting to that scene omg omg omg omg omg seung gi is so shy omg I'm getting second hand embarrassment for him.

*Whispers: Seunggi is shy*

eSLvddw.gif

eKesw5L.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 19

Oh mo :rolleyes: his body is so fit :wub: Imagining the chocolate bar :tongue:

On Ngày 01 tháng 4 năm 2018 at 4:41 PM, lala2018 said:

And, if I'm not mistaken, LSG will have a fan meeting in Thailand on April 8th. I'm sure fan will ask him about Hwayugi, which was so hot recently. I'd like to know about his reaction when be asked about his fav scene. I wonder if it's still the kiss scene with OYS like before.

OMG. The library kiss is still his fav scene. LSG looks so shy. I wish OYS could be there, she need to know this, why didn't they invite her taking part in? Feelings if true, anyway still true. I really feel sorry for uri SeungYeon. Poor LSG, there may be a war when he said he likes kissing someone's girlfriend. God bless (Just 4 fun:lol:)

Edit: He re-action hot scene in Hwayugi. Great!

• Like 8
  • LOL 9

5 hours ago, digi223 said:

OYS updated her ig today :D:wub::lol:

Caption means glittering?

Edited: New photos of OYS today

What is glittering? The bag or the ring? :tongue:

And she posted it around the time before the fan meeting starts LOL *ignores my delulu mind* :heart:

She's wearing a ring... I don't know what's going on now :blink:.

Oh my heart, hope that we'll be fine.

4 hours ago, huhuhahahihi said:

OMG OMG!!! :blush:

Confirmed!! Thai Airens (secretly) are mostly SeungYeon shippers. I need a longer version of this...

as usual...  for science!

12s version

Awww I love Thai Airens so so so much :wub:.

• Like 9