[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

Chingus, annyeong :)!

Watched randomly in YouTube then found a video of celebrity couples met on set and then end in married eventually. I suddenly remembered LSG&OYS. I’m back at one again. I’m still feeling the underneath attraction between them. I hope to see these two (LSG&OYS) of take the risk than to regret uncertainty of what ifs because they didn’t try.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, aqualy said:

Or may be both...both are yummy! :lol:

Ice cream kiss... :wub:

OMG, this is remind me to cola kiss of the old drama, lie to me. That was memorable kiss in kdramas history :wub:

*Pervert mode : on :tongue:

21 minutes ago, syandana said:

Ice cream kiss... :wub:

OMG, this is remind me to cola kiss of the old drama, lie to me. That was memorable kiss in kdramas history :wub:

*Pervert mode : on :tongue:

Thats right..ice cream kiss...here we go, we got our own version of kiss...hahahaha

47 minutes ago, cikbie572 said:

Sorry. F4 is tooooo outdated!!!

Anyone can realize a strange thing in this ep MITH, why they choose a song in BOF. maybe related with K :))), I guess :tongue: and he is at a same position with LSG - third place in the photo. hhaaa, it's so funny , sorry my delusion :lol:

On 4/4/2018 at 10:33 PM, vân anh trầb said:

Anyone can realize a strange thing in this ep MITH, why they choose a song in BOF. maybe related with K :))), I guess :tongue: and he is at a same position with LSG - third place in the photo. hhaaa, it's so funny , sorry my delusion :lol:

This ep MITH had been already filmed before. That could be fate :D

27 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

What do you call two people that hold cups? 

A CUP-PLE.

I got distracted from whatever I'm doing and wasted 1 hour of my life to make this pun (*to make this gif). 

You really talented...thank u, please keep them coming...me Laaaaavh your vid n gif...♡♡♡

2 hours ago, aqualy said:

You really talented...thank u, please keep them coming...me Laaaaavh your vid n gif...♡♡♡

Aw don't encourage me like that! I might actually think I'm good. 

sT1GucW.gif

Thank you everyone for being too polite to ask me to shut up. 

oQrbQNw.gif

20 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

Aw don't encourage me like that! I might actually think I'm good. 

Thank you everyone for being too polite to ask me to shut up. 

Hahahaha..see perfect gif...omg! She look so pretty when she count those peanuts...I didn't pay attention to that scene much...

5 hours ago, cikbie572 said:

Sorry. F4 is tooooo outdated!!!

Sorry to cut your post...

But I think the new version is way way much better than the original one. Ha ha:D Am I being bias here? but it's true though! that's what I think. 

Hi everyone. Like @cidrian mentioned, our LSG and OYS are both losing at the polls they are nominated with. So please, take some time to vote for them. We are winning at the couple poll, but the individual one is a very tight race because they are pitted against the beloved SSC. So if you have some time to spare, please vote for uri Seungyeon. You can vote 10 times for each poll on each device every day. So if you can do it on your phones, laptops or desktops, and tablets, please do so. 

Current Poll Results:

1) Lee Seung Gi as The Most Handsome KDrama Star 

(vote here: https://namesns.com/m/entertainer/star_room.html?star_num=171)

0P0k4dM.jpg

2) Oh Yeon Seo as The Most Beautiful Kdrama Star

(vote here: https://namesns.com/m/entertainer/star_room.html?star_num=172)

a0VtzVp.jpg

3) Oh Yeon Seo in The Best KDrama Actress In Hanbok

(vote here: https://namesns.com/m/entertainer/star_room.html?star_num=180)

ii1MBSD.jpg

4) Lee Seungi Gi and Oh Yeon Seo  Hwayugi Couple

(vote here: https://namesns.com/m/entertainer/star_room.html?star_num=569)

5zH2PCf.jpg

Hwaiting!!

:heart:

Archived