[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

25 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

Here you go!  He called her 68 times Min Min:lol:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av49267375/

ahahhahahah.... in a short amount of time since the Snake Island until the end, he called her so many times as MinMin...This tells how much he really loves her...I think she's already living deep inside in his mind and heart, would never forget. lol :w00t:

45 minutes ago, AppleBanana said:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av48934338/?spm_id_from=333.788.videocard.4

@jackieusaI clicked on your link to see the MVs and clicked on something on there that took me to this website (bililili) and there are so many MVs there. I didnt understand anything on the webpage but i Clicked on this one MV that turns out to be 7 minutes, I kid you not, of the kiss scene replayed to different background themesongs. LOL. Was def not expecting that. Thought I'd shared it with you guys. They choose a bunch of good songs too.

That cracked me up lol.  I saw a vid on that site where it was a 10 minute repeat of ZM calling ZWJ xiao yinzei and bu hai sao.  C-fans are funny.

• LOL 1

10 minutes ago, AppleBanana said:

Nope. I dont think he was nervous at all. It was more nostalgia i think since they're like childhood besties.

Do you think WJ ever like or have a crush on ZZR or more like care for her as a sister/life saver?  I can't really tell with some of WJ's expressions in the earlier episodes.

4 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

Do you think WJ ever like or have a crush on ZZR or more like care for her as a sister/life saver?  I can't really tell with some of WJ's expressions in the earlier episodes.

I did kinda question that too in the beginning a little and then their scenes where he kept holding her hand and hugging her in ep 40 after him and ZM "broke up".

I think in the beginning its more like "long time no see" and like they finally got to reunite. I don't think he liked her in that way. They do have that special bond because of their childhood relationship and they do care for each other. He definitely wants to protect her like she did for him in the past. 

In ep 40, idk I think he is trying to forget ZM and they did kinda break up ish. He made a promise to ZR so he's going to keep it. But i still dont get why he had to be so touchy touchy with her. 

13 minutes ago, PutriSing said:

So, does the handkerchief MM gave ZW have only words or some form of hint on where she's going to be in Mongolia? Maybe there's a hidden GPS in there. LOL 

If only it did. I wonder how long it took him to find her. they never really specify but it seems like years. Yikes

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, AppleBanana said:

I did kinda question that too in the beginning a little and then their scenes where he kept holding her hand and hugging her in ep 40 after him and ZM "broke up".

I think in the beginning its more like "long time no see" and like they finally got to reunite. I don't think he liked her in that way. They do have that special bond because of their childhood relationship and they do care for each other. He definitely wants to protect her like she did for him in the past. 

In ep 40, idk I think he is trying to forget ZM and they did kinda break up ish. He made a promise to ZR so he's going to keep it. But i still dont get why he had to be so touchy touchy with her. 

Indeed, in ep 40 he's trying to forget ZM and at the same time he wanted to try to love ZR and move on.  So he kind of  forced himself to show some affection for ZR.  He probably thinking ZR gonna be his wife sooner or later anyway.  But there was a scene in ep 41 where ZR waited for him to eat dinner late at night.  They have this conversation , ZR mentioned she will treated and spend more times with Jue Er then WJ keep saying thank you.  ZR stated WJ being too courtesy treating her like stranger or something like that.  Then you can see a uncomfortable expression on WJ's face.  So yeah, I think he's forcing himself with the touchy touchy affection, at lease this is what I wanted to believed.  Hope I'm not over analyzed.:lol:

7 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

Indeed, in ep 40 he's trying to forget ZM and at the same time he wanted to try to love ZR and move on.  So he kind of  forced himself to show some affection for ZR.  He probably thinking ZR gonna be his wife sooner or later anyway.  But there was a scene in ep 41 where ZR waited for him to eat dinner late at night.  They have this conversation , ZR mentioned she will treated and spend more times with Jue Er then WJ keep saying thank you.  ZR stated WJ being too courtesy treating her like stranger or something like that.  Then you can see a uncomfortable expression on WJ's face.  So yeah, I think he's forcing himself with the touchy touchy affection, at lease this is what I want to believed.  Hope I'm not over analysis.:lol:

OOoooh. I didnt get that part because no eng subs and I couldn't understand when I was reading the viet part for that scene so I just kinda skipped that part. Interesting. Yeah cause we all know he doesn't love her and is only doing it out of duty, guilt and his promise.

1 minute ago, AppleBanana said:

OOoooh. I didnt get that part because no eng subs and I couldn't understand when I was reading the viet part for that scene so I just kinda skipped that part. Interesting. Yeah cause we all know he doesn't love her and is only doing it out of duty, guilt and his promise.

Yeah, you r right.  He has that quilty look like being caught expressions.

• LOL 1

27 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

Loves this MV with Good Bye My Princess Soundtrack

https://www.weibo.com/u/1801734354?refer_flag=1008085010_&is_hot=1

There is one song from the end of the 7 min kiss video (05:47) that I really really like and it just sound sooooo good. Its a song from Lan Ling Wang. I hope someone could make a full MV using that song. 

5 hours ago, jackieusa said:

I  think that he had ever been infatuated with ZR for a while, until that stab on his chest by her. Then all along after that, only treat her best friend, maybe alittle bit of crush, grateful feeling due to childhood help that she rendered him. 

But with a sassy princess going after you every now and then, touch you, tease you, its very hard to stay with that infatuated feeling for ZR. 

Moreover in original novel, MinMin is known as number one beauty in Yuan dynasty, with a crown prince behind the scene who want to marry her lol

How to resist her beauty

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

I do think that he ever infatuated with ZR for a while, until that stab on his chest by her. Then all along after that, only treat her best friend, maybe alittle bit of crush, grateful feeling due to childhood help that she rendered him. 

But with a sassy princess going after you every now and then, touch you, tease you, its very hard to stay with that infatuated feeling for ZR. 

Moreover in original novel, MinMin is known as number one beauty in Yuan dynasty, with a crown prince behind the scene who want to marry her lol

How to resist her beauty

I also think that WJ was infatuated with ZR when they reunited as an adult. And seeing how sweet and gentle she was, he put her in a pedestal and were disillusioned when she stabbed him.

1 hour ago, AppleBanana said:

I call that their first break up :(

Wasn't the 1st breakup happened when he left her by the river in 39?

10 minutes ago, penforella said:

I also think that WJ was infatuated with ZR when they reunited as an adult. And seeing how sweet and gentle she was, he put her in a pedestal and were disillusioned when she stabbed him.

Wasn't the 1st breakup happened when he left her by the river in 39?

yes, I think the 1st break up is on eps 39.

1 hour ago, bluesky888 said:

yes, I think the 1st break up is on eps 39.

Potential break ups count

1. How about the fight on eps 50 where she throw away the wooden hairpin?

2. When she left before the wedding, she kind of cry and stand alone by the river. Is this breakup also?

3. When she considered dead and WJ grieved over her by the grave, i think this is breakup by ZM decision.

4. How about we go back to snake island, when WJ decided not to proceed the kiss? Telling her, when they return to the mainland they are enemies better keep distance with each other. 

Wow so many breakups moments for the couple. I guess this is the reason why we can not move on. There's not enough closure for our hearts.

57 minutes ago, Sipit90 said:

Love how Zhang Wu Ji’s walking style, wardrobe, and acting on ep 50 - so charismatic as the leader... ‘everyone is own people, no need to be too formal, please stand’

Wow, you should see ZM style, wardrobe and attitude when she 'welcome' the 6 main righteous sects in Lin An temple so much girl power in her there. I think it's on eps 27

• Like 2