[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

44 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

Loved that scene, ZM was so cool, scolding everybody even WJ's grandfather.  WJ, didn't even try to stop her for being too blunt.  hehehe...

I don't understand what they were saying but loving the look on everyone face, MM confident and satisfying smackdown face, WJ how the hell did I get into this mess face and of course all the ming sect member this little girl just beat us up disbelief face..

3 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

It was just words of anger i presume 

It was probably when min min told him of her wishes that she want to wander the world with him (on the ox cart). Then he smiled as if he won jackpot, because her wishes align with his wishes 

I thought it was after she told him that they need to get going and don’t want to delay of finding his Yifu. I love the way he smiles “thank you, MinMin” looking at her and pull her in his arm. 

5 minutes ago, bluesky888 said:

I thought it was after she told him that they need to get going and don’t want to delay of finding his Yifu. I love the way he smiles “thank you, MinMin” looking at her and pull her in his arm.

Oh yes, it could be. Anyway both scenes are same episode. 

I was thinking why they don't ride on the same horse at the last episode, kinda sweet, just like the wedding clash that time. 

(not that I want to be so cruel to the poor horse, haha) 

11 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

Oh yes, it could be. Anyway both scenes are same episode. 

I was thinking why they don't ride on the same horse at the last episode, kinda sweet, just like the wedding clash that time. 

(not that I want to be so cruel to the poor horse, haha) 

Yes, they should ride together on the same horse which make it more meaningful after long long time that they found each other. I don’t think the horse will be tired.

we could have 1 kiss scene if MinMin didn’t pain when they BBQ the chicken. Ahhhh

• Like 1

I am still thinking who will be selected to be guo jing huang rong for Movie version LOCH. 

Still hold the wishful thinking that they can select Joseph and yukee hahaha in my dreams perhaps 

Edited add on:

Seems like they already selected the actor and actress for the movie version LOCH, not sure if its true 

https://3g.163.com/idol/article/EAQ01KQK0517SKD7.html

56 minutes ago, bluesky888 said:

I think it was the next morning after he feeds her medicine and heals her with his nie gong in the shed.  Remember he was swooning looking at her doing the farm works.  He was so touched and in love when MM said she make soupy rice for him.  He even compliments it tasted good and drank 2 bowls (even though MM said it was over cooked and burned).:lol: That's true love right there.  CMIIW, I don't think he ever compliments ZZR cooking skills.  Then he confessed  he was glads that MM interrupted his wedding with ZZR because he doesn't feels right and might regretted it.  I believed WJ decided to be with MM at that moment.  He can't hold back any longer.

• Like 3

Ok guys, how about this one ? Actually ZWJ also didn't know when he decided to be with ZM forever. It's just that their actions and counteractions intertwined one another so it's inevitably they are meant to be together....:kiss_wink:

Why oh why they are so stingy in giving us BTS and interviews?? I'm so tortured having to bits by bits of them. :triumph:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kur4p1k4 said:

Wait, did Joseph just hold Yukee with one hand? If you see his right hand is not holding her at all lol

I think maybe he did a little “throw and catch”. 

2 hours ago, LaurenPanna said:

006-Aj-KP1ly1g27nmfv39vj327i2r5axl.jpgI intend to save all the short clips of my favourite scene of WJ min min on my YouTube account for rewatching pleasure

Can't get enough!!! 

Keep these bts photos coming!!!!! I think I’ve seen all the FMVs on YouTube more than once. I have no life. 

2 hours ago, graceeedwardmom said:

Ok guys, how about this one ? Actually ZWJ also didn't know when he decided to be with ZM forever. It's just that their actions and counteractions intertwined one another so it's inevitably they are meant to be together....:kiss_wink:

Why oh why they are so stingy in giving us BTS and interviews?? I'm so tortured having to bits by bits of them. :triumph:

True I think along the way he probably just realized that he can't and won't run away from his feeling anymore. 

9 minutes ago, penforella said:

True I think along the way he probably just realized that he can't and won't run away from his feeling anymore. 

He just subconciously drawn to her, from the moment they lay eyes on each other. He went checking the liu manor, falling for her tricks, agreeing her 3 wish, etc.... 

No matter how hard he tried to set boundaries and norms, universe has its own way to unify them

• Love 1

2 hours ago, AppleBanana said:

I think maybe he did a little “throw and catch”. 

Keep these bts photos coming!!!!! I think I’ve seen all the FMVs on YouTube more than once. I have no life. 

True... Me too... Are we even normal? Last time i had this is when i watched TVB classic wuxias but i was a teenager. Now??? 

Guys, i don't understand why only us get the hype and not the mainland netizens??

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LaurenPanna said:

006-Aj-KP1ly1g27nmfv39vj327i2r5axl.jpgI

Please keep the videos and photos coming! :)It put a smile on my face just looking at this picture... and I think you might be right Apple about the throw and catch or maybe it's Yukee who's holding herself up by clutching at his waist?  One thing for sure, at least the actors had some fun on the set while filming this which is always cute to see and know!

Finally some cute fanservice... I'm with everyone who thinks they're stingy with their fanservice. C'mon guys, give us fans a break!  Will it really kill you to have a few pictures of you guys hugging for a fan photo or even just having dinner in each other's proximity?  We're so starved we'll take ANYTHING!

Hahaha @Graceedwardmom, you nailed it. I'm so giddy, I feel like my own teenager self again watching HSDS 86! ;)

But yes, overall MORE! MORE VIDEOS! MORE PICTURES!  MORE!

• Like 2

I will keep posting videos and pictures as soon as i spotted any!! 

I wanted to know if i am normal or not too. Being a 38 year OLD LADY, can't believe i am like obsessed until like this. 

The very last drama that put me into the same level of obsession is 1984 legend of condor heros, Felix wong and Barbara yung. Still remember at that era, no social media, no forums, no Internet, nothing... My life become miserable after the final episode hahaha 

There are many other wuxia dramas which also give me similar feelings but i still can cope with it. But this 2019 hsds is now causing me to feel so lonely without it! 

• Like 3

I'm satisfied with the ending. I was expecting just a little more of sweet moments after they reunited, though.

So, what I'm doing now is to enjoy every second out of the last scene by making endless gifs. lol   

[video-to-gif output image]

Spoiler

2019_50_%EB%AF%BC%EB%AF%BC%EC%B0%BE%EB%8A%94%EB%AC%B4%EA%B8%B01.gif

2019_50_%EB%AF%BC%EB%AF%BC%EC%B0%BE%EB%8A%94%EB%AC%B4%EA%B8%B02.gif

2019_50_%EB%AF%BC%EB%AF%BC%EC%B0%BE%EB%8A%94%EB%AC%B4%EA%B8%B03.gif

2019_50_%EB%AF%BC%EB%AF%BC%EC%B0%BE%EB%8A%94%EB%AC%B4%EA%B8%B04.gif

2019_50_%EB%AF%BC%EB%AF%BC%EC%B0%BE%EB%8A%94%EB%AC%B4%EA%B8%B05.gif

2019_50_%EB%AF%BC%EB%AF%BC%EC%B0%BE%EB%8A%94%EB%AC%B4%EA%B8%B06.gif

2019_50_%EB%AF%BC%EB%AF%BC%EC%B0%BE%EB%8A%94%EB%AC%B4%EA%B8%B07.gif

Spoiler

2019_50_%EB%AF%BC%EB%AF%BC%EC%B0%BE%EB%8A%94%EB%AC%B4%EA%B8%B08.gif

2019_50_%EB%AF%BC%EB%AF%BC%EC%B0%BE%EB%8A%94%EB%AC%B4%EA%B8%B09.gif

2019_50_%EB%AF%BC%EB%AF%BC%EC%B0%BE%EB%8A%94%EB%AC%B4%EA%B8%B010.gif

Spoiler

• Like 4

10 hours ago, jackieusa said:

Fan made the video, Lol...WJ called MM 68 times total, I think this WJ break all records.  I truly believed this version WJ  loves MM as much as MM loves him by the end of the series.  That's why he never give up looking for her and she never give up waiting for him.  That was a heat of the moment when she said she doesn't want him anymore.  hahaha...

Wait, which fan made MV is this? I can't believe I missed it.

Guys, did ZM ever clarify how she was captured by her father? Did they really walk into Ming Sect and just took her away? Securities must be bad. 

11 minutes ago, PutriSing said:

Guys, did ZM ever clarify how she was captured by her father? Did they really walk into Ming Sect and just took her away? Securities must be bad. 

Yes, she was captured by xuan ming elders if not wrong 

22 minutes ago, PutriSing said:

Also, I don’t think they care even if she got taken away. They never did like her.

1 hour ago, PutriSing said:

I saw the MV on weibo.com '忌敏' dedicated for WJ and MM.  Sorry I don't have account and don't know how to link the video.  Those cfans made a lots of amazing MVs.

@LaurenPanna Maybe you can find it and post it here.