[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

4 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

I saw the MV on weibo.com '忌敏'.  Sorry I don't have account and don't know how to link the video.  Those cfans made a lots of amazing MVs.

@LaurenPanna Maybe you can find it and post it here.

I think i posted before 

Do you mean the video that he call minmin? 

Let me search my post

• Like 1

On 4/17/2019 at 4:43 AM, LaurenPanna said:

http://www1.icdrama.to/watch-online-the-heaven-sword-and-the-dragon-sabre-2019-cantonese-episode-01-142296.html

Someone shared the tvb version link!! 

And i thought you guys might like this, the compilation of WJ calling Minmin. I actually like the Snake island part. As its the first time he called her Minmin

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4361847093955147

Not sure if the 2nd link is what you guys referring to. The video on minmin calling compilation 

I didn't have weibo account too but somehow my browser allow me to copy link. I tried signing up but somehow i can't as i am not a China resident 

12 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

Not sure if the 2nd link is what you guys referring to. The video on minmin calling compilation 

I didn't have weibo account too but somehow my browser allow me to copy link. I tried signing up but somehow i can't as i am not a China resident 

Yes, this one isn't update yet. I can't believed WJ called MinMin that many times. See, WJ love love MinMin so much. 

Screenshot-20190419-233525.jpg

I am sorry but this is TOO FUNNY

CAPTIONS :

"My child, when you grow up, please beware and not to fall for the trick of MAN. The uglier the Man, the more they will try to deceive you." 

#adapted-from-yin-susu-theory

#uglyZYZ

#uglyFY

10 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

I read these before!!! 

And i love it. 

These articles wrote about the humorous take on WJ min min relationship. Very very funny to read. However i tried translating before but could not create the humourous vibe so i gave up. Will try my best to do it again when i got my laptop back on Monday. It is even more funny if you read the sentences together with looking at the gifs and jpeg that the author posted 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

CAPTIONS :

"My child, when you grow up, please beware and not to fall for the trick of MAN. The uglier the Man, the more they will try to deceive you." 

#uglyZYZ

#uglyFY

WJ doesn't listen to his mom. He still fall head over heel for MinMin. Deeply in love just like his dad.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ildiz said:

I'm satisfied with the ending. I was expecting just a little more of sweet moments after they reunited, though.

So, what I'm doing now is to enjoy every second out of the last scene by making endless gifs. lol   

[video-to-gif output image]

Hide contents

2019_50_%EB%AF%BC%EB%AF%BC%EC%B0%BE%EB%8A%94%EB%AC%B4%EA%B8%B01.gif

2019_50_%EB%AF%BC%EB%AF%BC%EC%B0%BE%EB%8A%94%EB%AC%B4%EA%B8%B02.gif

2019_50_%EB%AF%BC%EB%AF%BC%EC%B0%BE%EB%8A%94%EB%AC%B4%EA%B8%B03.gif

2019_50_%EB%AF%BC%EB%AF%BC%EC%B0%BE%EB%8A%94%EB%AC%B4%EA%B8%B04.gif

2019_50_%EB%AF%BC%EB%AF%BC%EC%B0%BE%EB%8A%94%EB%AC%B4%EA%B8%B05.gif

2019_50_%EB%AF%BC%EB%AF%BC%EC%B0%BE%EB%8A%94%EB%AC%B4%EA%B8%B06.gif

2019_50_%EB%AF%BC%EB%AF%BC%EC%B0%BE%EB%8A%94%EB%AC%B4%EA%B8%B07.gif

Reveal hidden contents

2019_50_%EB%AF%BC%EB%AF%BC%EC%B0%BE%EB%8A%94%EB%AC%B4%EA%B8%B08.gif

2019_50_%EB%AF%BC%EB%AF%BC%EC%B0%BE%EB%8A%94%EB%AC%B4%EA%B8%B09.gif

2019_50_%EB%AF%BC%EB%AF%BC%EC%B0%BE%EB%8A%94%EB%AC%B4%EA%B8%B010.gif

Hide contents

Love 'em- particularly the one of ZM/ZWJ going round and round in a big hug. :)

Funny that Joseph and Yukee referenced that too... Joseph mentioned "Jiayou, meet you out in the plains!" on her Weibo(?) and Yukee said "Yes! We'll go around and around!" Thanks, I'm struck again how good riders they look, I wonder if they have some equestrian training?  Or maybe just great posture!

24 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

CAPTIONS :

#uglyZYZ

#uglyFY

HILARIOUS! Totally true... in the end he wasn't screwed over by beautiful women but ugly guys! ;)  His mom should have warned him differently!

Ok, I was going to quote you Jackieus for the MV's but I don't want to take up too much space repeating the MVs, just to say "Thank you!" for sharing!  So much HSDS love! :)

7 minutes ago, bluesky888 said:

I didn't realized that we have so many fan for this HSDS and everyone love WJ-MinMin in this version. I think Joseph probably the youngest WJ out of all.

For past few days. I read some criticism from Cfans but i also read many many Cfans positive feedback about this drama. Many said that they totally sink in deep into the series and could not get out of it. Some are drowning of sadness as they can't bear to part with this series especially WJ minmin. Many said that this series fulfilled their wishes of having devoted WJ minmin pairing, many said that this series is the best and they will not be looking forward to next remake as they have found the perfect WJ minmin. 

Sounds like our predicament over here in this forum, isn't it? 

Conclusion : WE ARE NORMAL HAHA

I am even more amazed by the love coming from Vietnamese and Indonesian fans. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, AppleBanana said:

Also, I don’t think they care even if she got taken away. They never did like her.

Yes, point well taken and there's a great chinese fanfic that deals with this. In the fanfic ZWJ confronts RYW about ZM's 'death' and RYW counters that it is ZWJ not him who let down ZM the most.  ZM gave up everything for him, but RYW easily snatched her away, giving lie to ZWJ's claim that he would protect her.  (I thought it was a great smack-down coming particularly from a parent who ultimately shielded ZM from both the Ming sect's and the Yuan dynasty's wrath!)

• Like 1

20 hours ago, LaurenPanna said:

Someone mentioned that you want to download that video. 

I manage to download from weibo and I have uploaded to YouTube 

This is my link. 

Thank you so much for uploading this video on youtube. This is my favourite MV so far of this series.  The song has a strong Wuxia feel, the tune is catchy and blends so well with most of the best WJ-MM scenes.

I think of all the HSDS adaptations, Yukee and Joseph make the best MM and WJ.  It is the first time I watch Joseph Zheng in a series.  I truly feel the initial criticism of his acting is unfair. Of all the WJ's in  HSDS adaptations, he is the most suited in age, look and has conveyed successfully the naivety, sense of righteousness and the various struggles and conflicts in WJ.  

Like all of you HSDS fans in this forum, I too am suffering from withdrawal from this series.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

For past few days. I read some criticism from Cfans but i also read many many Cfans positive feedback about this drama. Many said that they totally sink in deep into the series and could not get out of it. Some are drowning of sadness as they can't bear to part with this series especially WJ minmin. Many said that this series fulfilled their wishes of having devoted WJ minmin pairing, many said that this series is the best and they will not be looking forward to next remake as they have found the perfect WJ minmin. 

Sounds like our predicament over here in this forum, isn't it? 

Conclusion : WE ARE NORMAL HAHA

I am even more amazed by the love coming from Vietnamese and Indonesian fans. 

I'm glad we are normal too. I'm half chinese/viet  i can understand both mandarin/cantonese but I found the dub isn't as good as mandarin. But i'll watch the cantonese also just to see if there any uncut scene that i can pick up. Love all your post Lauren.

3 minutes ago, zlyfan said:

Thank you so much for uploading this video on youtube. This is my favourite MV so far of this series.  The song has a strong Wuxia feel, the tune is catchy and blends so well with most of the best WJ-MM scenes.

I think of all the HSDS adaptations, Yukee and Joseph make the best MM and WJ.  It is the first time I watch Joseph Zheng in a series.  I truly feel the initial criticism of his acting is unfair. Of all the WJ's in  HSDS adaptations, he is the most suited in age, look and has conveyed successfully the naivety, sense of righteousness and the various struggles and conflicts in WJ.  

Like all of you HSDS fans in this forum, I too am suffering from withdrawal from this series.

I still can't find a way to download this on youtube.