[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

12 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

@taeunfighting  TVB already confirmed 50 eps, same as mainland.

@jackieusa  It's smut, hahaha @LaurenPanna will die of combustion translating that. Writing smut and reading it is totally different thing. Always appreciate authors who can write it well :thumbsup:     

hahahahah i may just faint first

Let me "Try it out" after I finish my "Grassland reunion" Translation ok?

Otherwise i will have bed scenes all over my mind when I do the Romantic "Grassland reunion" hahahahaha

Sidetracked: How would Yukee and Joseph react if they read those "Hot" Fan Fic?

• LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, LaurenPanna said:

Otherwise i will have bed scenes all over my mind when I do the Romantic "Grassland reunion" hahahahaha

I love the “Grassland reunion” I like your translation too. Waiting for part 5. 

i agreed with you the bed scenes will flow in your head all day & night. Hahaha

many thanks Lauren for translating.

• Love 1

33 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

Hahaha good luck.

Well I only know for western actors it depends on the fandom and the actors. Most actors that goes to Comic-Con anyway, know that they're character will definitely be made into fanfic, they don't read it as far as I know. I think most actors by now should know anything will be made into fanfic, it's just the nature of entertainment. For me imo as long as it's just about the character they play it should be fine. When it start to go on fanfic of the real person then I'm a bit uncomfortable.

• LOL 1

50 minutes ago, bluesky888 said:

I love the “Grassland reunion” I like your translation too. Waiting for part 5. 

i agreed with you the bed scenes will flow in your head all day & night. Hahaha

many thanks Lauren for translating.

Thank you ! My English proficiency was really limited but i am really happy and thankful that you like it.

I really love this Grassland Reunion Author, I guess it is because i love how she tortured Wuji hahahahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, LaurenPanna said:

Thank you ! My English proficiency was really limited but i am really happy and thankful that you like it.

I really love this Grassland Reunion Author, I guess it is because i love how she tortured Wuji hahahahaha

It about time for WJ yo get tortured. I like how this author wrote too.

• LOL 1

If we cannot get the full versions, at least give more bts of WJ and MM (i am begging hahaha) 

Thank you for all the fanfics, and translations. Keep 'em coming :lol: 

I guess Real life shipping is a risk that these actors and actresses have to face,  especially when they shared sizzling on screen chemistry, like our MM-WJ.  It's easy to act lovey dovey but it's harder to build chemistry. Just hope the fans gave them spaces though.

• Like 5

Grassland Reunion PART 5 – Sheep herding together

Credit to Weibo Writer.

Original Link: https://media.weibo.cn/article?id=2309404364336901538532

Translation done in Spoiler.

I happen to be able do one more part today, as for the next two days, i won't be in office. So i usually can't use the PC at home, as my son will pester for my attention. hahahaha

Enjoy !

Spoiler

This is the answer he has been waiting for ! Little did he expect that the truth would be reveal by his son.

He knew it! Minmin will never give up on their relationship.

She is the strong-willed girl who said “I Insist” during the wedding clash.

She is stubborn by nature, She would never marry other men or bear children for them.

He does not believe a single word that she said to him.

Suddenly, he felt like he is a Jerk. Minmin went through so much for him, Pregnancy, birth of their Son, all kinds of ordeals and sufferings that she went through, He totally could not imagine.

He even doubted her before. He deserved to die!

He calmed himself down.

“Nian Niu Nian Niu , this name is meaningful but doesn’t sound that nice, isn’t it?”

He laughed, “Only Minmin would come out with this kind of name.”

He need to get Nian Niu a nicer name once they patched back their relationship.

Nian Niu chuckled. Wuji pat his head. He continue to brainstorm for more questions to ask Nian Niu.

“Nian Niu…. How old are you now?” Wuji asked gently.

Nian Niu ignored him and continue playing on his own.

Wuji smiled lovingly at him, “He is still so young, I really should not expect him to have more speech with me. Though Blood is thicker than Water, I am still a stranger to him now. I am really not a dutiful father.”

He gently touched Nian Niu’s cheek.

He is determined to be a good husband, good father, take good care of his wife and Son and protect them with all his might.

Min min is back. Seeing Wuji in tears, She scorned, “ You are a grown up man but Cry all the time. What’s up with you?”

Wuji wiped his tears away and Smiled at Minmin. He suddenly ran up and give her a big Hug.

Minmin was taken aback by his action and wanted to step back to avoid him, however she was still too late. 

The more she struggled, the more tightly he hold on to her, he refused to let go.

She yearn for his embrace for so long. One part of her urge her to push him away, another part of her tell her to accept his embrace.

She really wanted to tell him from the bottom of her heart how much she missed him all these years. She had been telling Nian Niu about him and how much she missed him.

But She Can’t do that now !

She need to hide her feelings. She need to pretend that She does not love him anymore, so as to hurt him.

“Minmin, you still love me. Nian Niu is our flesh and blood, I know the truth now” Wuji said.

“Zhang Wuji. You are shameless to keep pestering me” Minmin continue to struggle from his embrace.

Wuji Interrupted her, “Minmin, please listen to me!”

His big hand touched the back of her head and pull her towards him and gently stroked her hair. Minmin softened towards his touch and almost stopped struggling.

“I know you suffered much to deliver Nian Niu and raised him up. I know I am partially responsible for Father-in-Law’s death. It was my incompetency that cost him his life. It is normal of you to blame me and I don’t deserve your forgiveness. But please don’t lie to me that you have no more feelings for me, can you? “ He spoke gently.

“Zhang Wuji! Let go of me, you jerk! “

He cuddled her even tightly now. “Nian Niu called me Dad, do you know how happy I am? Minmin ! “

Looking at how delightful he is now, Minmin could not imagine how disappointed he will be if she continue to lie to him.

But Still, she continue, “Zhang Wuji, Nian Niu is still young and can’t talk well. How can you believe words that come out of a Child? What a Joke!”

She finally use all her might to push him away.

Wuji is not angry at all. He knew Minmin needs time to heal.

He then proceeded to treat Nian Niu. Nian Niu’s condition is not serious. He will probably be well the next day. Luckily for that, otherwise Minmin will be worried sick.

Minmin carried Nian Niu and patted him to sleep.

Under the pale candle light, Minmin look so beautiful with stunning features.

When he first met her, she is the confident lady, naturally elegant with bright countenance. Now She is even more ravishing after she became a Mother.

He was so enchanted by her charm and intoxicating beauty that he could not take his eyes off her.

No wonder those Men wanted to get near her because She is so beautiful. He thought sullenly. They really think too highly of themselves. She wouldn’t lay an eye on them! 

From Now on, he need to accompany her more. He wants everyone to know that Zhao Min is his Wife, Zhang Wu Ji’s wife. 

Nian Niu is fast asleep. Seeing that Wuji is still around, she said, “Zhang Wuji, why are you still here? It is getting late. A single man and a single woman spending time together alone in a tent, is bound to set tongues wagging in this village. You better leave. “

Wuji thought, “That is exactly what I wish for, for everyone in this neighbourhood to know that I am staying with Minmin overnight!”

Trying to find some excuse to stay, he said, “Minmin, I am a little tired now, Don’t you care about me? “ His eyes Sparkled with innocence when he said that, reminded her of the time he pouted his lips and called her “Good Sister” unwillingly. He really looked adorable then.

Her heart is instantly softened, “Fine, I have not taken my dinner as well, I will cook some simple dishes. You may stay and eat together with me then.”

Wuji nodded his head happily! He knew it. Minmin still care for him.

After dinner, Wuji still refused to leave. He cook up an excuse that he is worried for Nian Niu’s condition so he wish to stay overnight with them. Minmin knew what he is up to. She pretended to be angry and insisted to chase him out of the tent. Before he leave, Wuji said that he will be back again in the morning to go sheepherding with her.

She smiled to herself after he left and she was not even aware of that.

The next morning, she purposely wake up early to avoid Zhang Wu Ji, so that he has no chance to go sheepherding with her. She entrusted Nian Niu to Granny’s care.

She gradually understand that their love are deep to the core of the bones that She can’t deceive herself anymore. The more she do that, the clearer she is about her feelings for him.

She was determined that she does not want him anymore. But the moment she sees him, she can’t control her feelings at all.

She is actually very happy to see him. When he is not with her, she miss him badly. Why is she so useless? Why can’t she treat him just like how she treat those other Men?

His Smile and Laughter, everything he do, every single word he said, simply tug on her heartstrings.

Zhao Min ah! Why can’t you forget him?

Despite her inner struggle, she is clear that she has to end this bravely, she need to let go of this love. Time can heal all wounds.

She walked out of the tent and got a shocked seeing Zhang Wuji running up to her.

Still not recovered from her shock, She asked, “Zhang Wuji… you…. Why are you here so early?”

Wuji knew that Minmin would avoid him on purpose. So he rather wake up early than to miss her.

With an aggrieved look, he said, “Minmin, I am afraid that you will avoid me and don’t want me to accompany you. So, I waited for you before dawn.”

• Like 4
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

Hide contents

She need to hide her feelings. She need to pretend that She does not love him anymore, so as to hurt him.

This is the answer he has been waiting for ! Little did he expect that the truth would be reveal by his son.

She is stubborn by nature, She would never marry other men or bear children for them.

Suddenly, he felt like he is a Jerk. Minmin went through so much for him, Pregnancy, birth of their Son, all kinds of ordeals and sufferings that she went through, He totally could not imagine.

He calmed himself down.

“Nian Niu Nian Niu , this name is meaningful but doesn’t sound that nice, isn’t it?”

Nian Niu chuckled. Wuji pat his head. He continue to brainstorm for more questions to ask Nian Niu.

Wuji smiled lovingly at him, “He is still so young, I really should not expect him to have more speech with me. Though Blood is thicker than Water, I am still a stranger to him now. I am really not a dutiful father.”

He is determined to be a good husband, good father, take good care of his wife and Son and protect them with all his might.

Min min is back. Seeing Wuji in tears, She scorned, “ You are a grown up man but Cry all the time. What’s up with you?”

Wuji wiped his tears away and Smiled at Minmin. He suddenly ran up and give her a big Hug.

Minmin was taken aback by his action and wanted to step back to avoid him, however she was still too late. 

The more she struggled, the more tightly he hold on to her, he refused to let go.

She yearn for his embrace for so long. One part of her urge her to push him away, another part of her tell her to accept his embrace.

She really wanted to tell him from the bottom of her heart how much she missed him all these years. She had been telling Nian Niu about him and how much she missed him.

“Minmin, you still love me. Nian Niu is our flesh and blood, I know the truth now” Wuji said.

“Zhang Wuji. You are shameless to keep pestering me” Minmin continue to struggle from his embrace.

His big hand touched the back of her head and pull her towards him and gently stroked her hair. Minmin softened towards his touch and almost stopped struggling.

“I know you suffered much to deliver Nian Niu and raised him up. I know I am partially responsible for Father-in-Law’s death. It was my incompetency that cost him his life. It is normal of you to blame me and I don’t deserve your forgiveness. But please don’t lie to me that you have no more feelings for me, can you? “ He spoke gently.

He cuddled her even tightly now. “Nian Niu called me Dad, do you know how happy I am? Minmin ! “

Looking at how delightful he is now, Minmin could not imagine how disappointed he will be if she continue to lie to him.

But Still, she continue, “Zhang Wuji, Nian Niu is still young and can’t talk well. How can you believe words that come out of a Child? What a Joke!”

He then proceeded to treat Nian Niu. Nian Niu’s condition is not serious. He will probably be well the next day. Luckily for that, otherwise Minmin will be worried sick.

When he first met her, she is the confident lady, naturally elegant with bright countenance. Now She is even more ravishing after she became a Mother.

He was so enchanted by her charm and intoxicating beauty that he could not take his eyes off her.

No wonder those Men wanted to get near her because She is so beautiful. He thought sullenly. They really think too highly of themselves. She wouldn’t lay an eye on them! 

From Now on, he need to accompany her more. He wants everyone to know that Zhao Min is his Wife, Zhang Wu Ji’s wife. 

Nian Niu is fast asleep. Seeing that Wuji is still around, she said, “Zhang Wuji, why are you still here? It is getting late. A single man and a single woman spending time together alone in a tent, is bound to set tongues wagging in this village. You better leave. “

Wuji thought, “That is exactly what I wish for, for everyone in this neighbourhood to know that I am staying with Minmin overnight!”

Trying to find some excuse to stay, he said, “Minmin, I am a little tired now, Don’t you care about me? “ His eyes Sparkled with innocence when he said that, reminded her of the time he pouted his lips and called her “Good Sister” unwillingly. He really looked adorable then.

Her heart is instantly softened, “Fine, I have not taken my dinner as well, I will cook some simple dishes. You may stay and eat together with me then.”

After dinner, Wuji still refused to leave. He cook up an excuse that he is worried for Nian Niu’s condition so he wish to stay overnight with them. Minmin knew what he is up to. She pretended to be angry and insisted to chase him out of the tent. Before he leave, Wuji said that he will be back again in the morning to go sheepherding with her.

The next morning, she purposely wake up early to avoid Zhang Wu Ji, so that he has no chance to go sheepherding with her. She entrusted Nian Niu to Granny’s care.

She gradually understand that their love are deep to the core of the bones that She can’t deceive herself anymore. The more she do that, the clearer she is about her feelings for him.

She was determined that she does not want him anymore. But the moment she sees him, she can’t control her feelings at all.

She is actually very happy to see him. When he is not with her, she miss him badly. Why is she so useless? Why can’t she treat him just like how she treat those other Men?

His Smile and Laughter, everything he do, every single word he said, simply tug on her heartstrings.

Despite her inner struggle, she is clear that she has to end this bravely, she need to let go of this love. Time can heal all wounds.

She walked out of the tent and got a shocked seeing Zhang Wuji running up to her.

Still not recovered from her shock, She asked, “Zhang Wuji… you…. Why are you here so early?”

Wuji knew that Minmin would avoid him on purpose. So he rather wake up early than to miss her.

With an aggrieved look, he said, “Minmin, I am afraid that you will avoid me and don’t want me to accompany you. So, I waited for you before dawn.”

Finally, MM starts to accept poor WJ!! What a relief.  @LaurenPanna Thank you so much for your translations. I enjoy every parts you translate for us.  

• Love 1

14 minutes ago, ildiz said:

Finally, MM starts to accept poor WJ!! What a relief.  @LaurenPanna Thank you so much for your translations. I enjoy every parts you translate for us.  

You are welcome. Thanks for reading and letting me know. :)

I really enjoy translating as it bring me the warmth of WJ MM love story once again. I really love this author writing. I wish i can write as well as her and other fanfic authors in our HSDS thread. I just wish i can have better English proficiency so as to describe better 

PS: i find that the wordings are jumble up in Part 5 spoiler, so i edited my post and rearrange.

You can start reading now 

• Love 1

16 hours ago, jackieusa said:

忌敏纯甜小片段!(根据19版忌敏,改写,添加。)

ecf9ee51ly8fnne8jvcbuj20ro0roack.jpg
04.25 01:04
阅读 14494

前言

本人十几年忌敏铁粉,19倚天槽点实在多不胜数,一直只为忌敏在继续追。这版忌敏线虽清晰,但剧情过于为虐而虐,那场不知所谓的淋雨戏,深深刺激到了我,决定写一些忌敏小片段。

保证纯甜!!!

鉴于前期深化对立立场,一直在虐,一吻定情后又是明教中人反对,又是后面诸多事端,忌敏也没有机会好好的甜蜜,于是,决定写些小片段。想到哪儿写到哪儿,预计是一些本来设定不错的场景,但是编剧台词尴尬的地方改写,一些转场突兀不流畅的地方,补一些忌敏小片段。

唉!那场淋雨戏起的念头,但一直犹豫,本人文笔不好能力有限,不敢轻易在忌敏身上动笔。今天实在是忍不住了,鉴于这版逻辑人设已经偏的这么厉害了,我就大胆一回了。

第一幕    雨中等候

(一)

正是午后时分,却忽然下起雨来。赵敏站在房檐下,听着雨声淅沥,目光在街上匆匆来去的行人中徘徊,张无忌一去近一月了,还没回来,她心中实在难安。不知他进没进到少林,救没救到义父。

若没救到,受伤没有?可难过吗?

若救到了,他还能回来找她吗?

一阵凉风入体,赵敏纷乱的思绪被打散,她双手抱臂,忍了凉意望向远处的街道。计算着日程,从此地往少林来回,最快的速度五天前就能到,因此至五天前开始她除了吃饭、服药、睡觉,都在这门口等着。

五天的等待,五天的等而不得,让她心里的不安越积越深。她既怕他不能如愿救到义父,又怕他如愿救到义父后,会被谢狮王和明教中人左右,不再来见她……

不要想了!想也无用,等吧!

赵敏甩了一下头,抛开脑中的思绪,目光在街上一点点搜寻,左边目尽,转向右边。

忽然!

那道期盼已久的熟悉身影步入眼帘,是他!

身体行动先于思绪,她心里一声“无忌”还没喊出,脚步已经先动,向他奔去!

那边,伞下大步走来的张无忌看见了她,立刻跑上来一把拽住她拉到伞下,“你跑出来做什么?本就伤重,再着了风寒怎么办?你不要命了?”

“我……”赵敏张口,还没来的急说话,就被他重重揽在怀里,大力带着快步往客栈走去。

“先进去!”张无忌不由分说,带着她几步走到客栈门前,见她头发、肩上已经被雨水淋湿,握住她手更是冰凉,他眉头紧皱拉着她就往里走。

“无忌,我……”

“先不要说话!”张无忌拉着她快步进客栈,到房间将她推到床边,放开她转身走向旁边的柜子。

赵敏看他这样,知他生气了,抿唇没有言语。她心里升起一股苦涩,一月等待,好不容易他回来了,却是这样……

不等她想更多,张无忌翻出了包袱摊开在床上,转身将她按坐在床上,“你先换上干衣服。”

说完,他转身端起铜盆,回头见她还愣着没动,大声说:“你快换干衣服,我去打些热水来。”话落,他人已经出去了。

关门的声音惊醒了怔愣中的赵敏,她看着身旁的干衣,默默的拿起,开始换。

很快,张无忌端着热水回来了。见赵敏正在系外衫衣带,他拧了热帕子走到她身前,神情严肃动作却极轻柔的为她仔细擦脸。热气上脸,他又正在面前,赵敏不由得屏住了呼吸。

张无忌仔细给她擦了脸,见她衣带还未系好手却僵住,他拉起她冰冷的双手用热帕子仔细擦了一遍,随手将帕子扔回铜盆里,自己动手为她把衣带系好。

“对不起。”

“对不起。”

两人同时开口,后都看向对方。

“我等你好些天了,怕你不能来了,怕再也见不到你了。”终究是赵敏压了近一月的情绪先控制不住,说出这句话来,她眼眶立时红了。

“傻瓜!”张无忌一把拉起她紧紧抱在怀里,“我说了会回来的。我知道你在等我,怎么会不回来。”

“我知道,可我,怕……”赵敏双臂紧紧抱住他,数日来的不安的心,终于有些着落了。

“别怕。”张无忌拍了拍她的背,将她拉出来,带到梳妆台前,回身拿了干帕子为她细细的擦拭头发,一边擦拭他一边柔声道:“对不起敏敏,刚才我太着急,语气重了些。”

赵敏缓缓摇了一下头,从镜中看他,“你进了少林吗?救回义父没有?” 

@LaurenPannaHopefully you have time to translate this for us.  Not too sure if there are any sufficient different from the drama 'raining scene'.

I still remember this,

I promise will do it soon

@jackieusa

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, LaurenPanna said:

Credit to Weibo Writer.

I happen to be able do one more part today, as for the next two days, i won't be in office. So i usually can't use the PC at home, as my son will pester for my attention. hahahaha

Enjoy !

Reveal hidden contents

He calmed himself down.

Thank you! Lauren

4 hours ago, LaurenPanna said:

Credit to Weibo Writer.

Enjoy !

Reveal hidden contents

He calmed himself down.

Thank you! Lauren

• Like 2

YOu guys know how in other versions minMin got slap before getting strangled when WJ found her after snake island, so glad she didnt get slap in this one. Phew. 

I was watching some of the vids on bililili where they do like comparison scenes between the different versions, and boy was 94 like theater play. Not to dis but the acting in there between the leads are so dramatic. Too funny.

• LOL 4

On 4/24/2019 at 9:57 PM, achng said:

ZM said a few times that her intention was never to crash the wedding, it's purely to bring him to find XX.  Is that true though?  The timing seems impeccable given she appeared right before WJ and ZR were supposed to bow to each other...

On 4/24/2019 at 10:05 PM, taeunfighting said:

ZM never intending to crash the wedding is the same as WJ angry with ZM for forcing him to leave the wedding. Both so NOT true!

I just wanted to go back and provide the thoughts behind my previous comment.

In all seriousness, if ZM did not have intel and proof that XX was at Shao Lin, I highly doubt that she would have crashed the wedding.  Even though she knew that WJ would be making a HUGE mistake marrying ZR, knowing how much WJ held honor and code as high importance, without any good reason, she would not have been able to convince WJ to leave the wedding. So…I do think that ZM’s true intention was to help WJ save his godfather since she did say that she was ready to give herself up to Yuan after doing so. However, fate happens to be on their side and ZM was fortunately was able to use this opportunity to save WJ from ZR as well.

Regarding WJ being angry with ZM for forcing him to leave the wedding, he was indeed angry at her, but I don’t think he was angry at her for ruining his marriage with ZR. He seemed to be upset at ZM for making him look like a dishonorable man in front of everyone and ZR. After calming down, he did finally admit his reservations in marrying ZR and thanked ZM for saving him. In the other versions, I liked that WJ told ZM that he loved her shortly after as well. I thought it gave confirmation to ZM that she did the right thing. Though I do understand that this version demonstrated that WJ loved ZM in different ways. Still...in every adaptation, I have always found it rather silly of WJ to agree to marry someone he did not love because of honor and code and that it took a woman to sacrifice her reputation to save him, but I understand that honor and code was important in the jianghu world and to WJ. Furthermore, I know that ZM did not care the least bit of what people of Wulin thought of her. They were set in their narrow-minded ways and labeled her as “evil girl” regardless. Nothing was going to change their view of ZM so looking like a “bad guy” in front of them was of no loss to her.

P.S. While on the topic of the wedding, one scene that I do miss from the previous versions is from the night before WJ and ZR’s wedding. WJ was unable to sleep the night. He woke up, got dressed and unknowingly wandered in front of the inn (his and ZM’s date place). Realizing where he was…he asked himself…could it be that he couldn’t forget ZM. In this version, WJ also was unable to sleep the night before the wedding, but instead, WJ was thinking of ZM while looking at her bitemark. I guess both served its purpose to illustrate that it was ZM who WJ truly loved in his heart. Someone wondered in a previous post that if WJ had married ZR, would WJ still want to be with ZM in his lifetime. To be honest, I don’t know the answer, but it’s obvious that WJ would never forget ZM in his lifetime.

• Like 10