[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

8 minutes ago, achng said:

I read that the episodes which got cut include:

• Big emotional crying scenes from Joseph (after ZM's fake death) and Yukee (before WJ's wedding)
  • Ending conversation between WJ and ZM at the grasslands, before they started twirling in circles

I would love to see those scenes.  I mean one minute WJ was mourning like crazy then he acted like it’s nothing and reddy to fight. Just doesn’t make sense. I also want to see how WJ suffered without MM lol he should have to fight harder to get her back. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

Various times WJ protects MM

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av49006199/?spm_id_from=333.788.videocard.11

And my faves

Zx8ZZfw.png

Hide contents

dCd6rW1.png

Look at that beautiful face, my baby boy ZWJ is so grown up, so swoon-worthy by now, so happy. He won't let anybody touched even a hair of MM.

He rarely have this emotion what an awesome kill face:wub:

I love this part the most too!! 

So cool, so man, so handsome 

Do you rem in this part, he did the round ball gesture, qian kun da nuo yi, then put his palms up, bring zzr and sqs up to the sky

TOO HANDSOME 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, LaurenPanna said:

I feel gloomy too

But i like that ZWJ is being tortured 

Sadist me

Every day looking forward to torture him only 

I get where you're coming from. These are my list

- When ZM did the suicide stab and lie down helplessly, ZWJ still taking care of the unconscious YL, XZ family matters, chatting with ZR and XX.

- ZWJ broke the box in order to stop ZM scratching ZZR face and insisted on getting ZZR out of there

- When prepping for snake island trip, XZ tagged along and ZWJ did nothing to stop her. 

- When ZM drowned, poisoned and slandered by ZZR, ZWJ stupidly believe ZZR is innocent and put the blame on ZM without getting the facts straight

- Harsh words, cold treatment, bland rejection of ZM advances and misunderstood her everytime.

- ZM was about to be beheaded, ZWJ is taking tours of pre-honeymoon with ZZR.

I agree with you Lauren, maybe ZWJ need to suffer more.

1 hour ago, LaurenPanna said:

• LOL 1

2 minutes ago, graceeedwardmom said:

- When ZM did the suicide stab and lie down helplessly, ZWJ still taking care of the unconscious YL, XZ family matters, chatting with ZR and XX.

- ZWJ broke the box in order to stop ZM scratching ZZR face and insisted on getting ZZR out of there

- When prepping for snake island trip, XZ tagged along and ZWJ did nothing to stop her. 

- When ZM drowned, poisoned and slandered by ZZR, ZWJ stupidly believe ZZR is innocent and put the blame on ZM without getting the facts straight

- Harsh words, cold treatment, bland rejection of ZM advances and misunderstood her everytime.

Two more to the list from me:

1.did not explain to zm that zzr is the culprit, just keep quiet!! 

2. Stop zm from killing fatty zhu 

Hahaha 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

53 minutes ago, achng said:

I read that the episodes which got cut include:

• ZYZ becoming emperor I think if we saw the full version, maybe RYW's death would make more sense
  • RYW and WBB scenes
  • Big emotional crying scenes from Joseph (after ZM's fake death) and Yukee (before WJ's wedding)
  • Ending conversation between WJ and ZM at the grasslands, before they started twirling in circles

It's too bad the production team likes to do most of their chopping during the last 4 episodes, or maybe it's just more noticeable as we get closer to the ending because by then every detail counts.  I doubt anyone has managed to get their hands on the uncut version, otherwise they would be promoting like crazy to increase viewership (like what Taiwan is doing for GMP).

Thank you for cutting the emotional crying scenes, imo they cry enough, please no more. Please cry of happiness not from more drama:rolleyes:

I do want more RYW and WBB please and ending conversation between WJ-MM please so much.

Is there anything said about ZZR and yellow lady fights? That's the one I want the most really, so disappointed that it didn't happen:confused:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, kur4p1k4 said:

Is there anything said about ZZR and yellow lady fights? That's the one I want the most really, so disappointed that it didn't happen:confused:

Same

I could not let go of the fact that yellow lady has so little screen time.

i mean she is one of my favorite person in HSDS .

I finally found this 68 times min min

https://m.weibo.cn/5416490500/4362518585298534

I don't know why every single thing can make me laugh like mad 

https://m.weibo.cn/6363989258/4364677159418026

Someone notice this scene that i never notice. WJ smile for a split second at his minmin

https://m.weibo.cn/5771548285/4364770004352654

• LOL 2

12 hours ago, LaurenPanna said:

Someone pointed out that she spend the least on online shopping during this period of obsession. Same for me ha ha

I been neglecting my shopping cart. But today I bought this. Minmin earrings. I am seriously obsessed beyond hope

1735263366.jpg

Omg where? I want to buy them too lol!

This thread moves very fast! It keeps me going at work, before work and after work! LOL

Did anyone feel that there's some scenes that might also be missing from the part where WJ found ZM helping the farmers (he was calling her Miss Zhao) and the scene where they sat in front of the hut (he already called her Min Min)?  

I hoped we can actually get the uncut version released. Although I could also do without prolonged WJ-ZM-ZR conflicts :sweatingbullets:. For this aspect, this version got enough. I hope to see the crown prince arcs, and hopefully some showdown wIth WJ. WJ needs to learn a lot to really appreciate ZM hahaha. 

• Like 2

Yes...that part was a bit choppy and I did wonder why WJ suddenly called her Min Min from Miss Zhao without more substantial dialogue before that. The fact that he started calling her Min Min because he was touched by her wanting to hit road to save his godfather sooner despite her injuries was a bit lacking. Even how they got together there. But then I thought I was overthinking it because I'm such a stickler with the lines from the '86 version. Also, he did suddenly call out to her as Min Min at Snake Island...so not sure.

The possibility of cut scenes (4 episodes potentially 20) causing some of these holes in the plot-lines is unfortunate. I hope they can release them!

Does anyone know if the crown prince had a role in the prior adaptations? It's too bad...I would have loved to see WJ jealous here.

34 minutes ago, chipz03 said:

Did anyone feel that there's some scenes that might also be missing from the part where WJ found ZM helping the farmers (he was calling her Miss Zhao) and the scene where they sat in front of the hut (he already called her Min Min)?  

I hoped we can actually get the uncut version released. Although I could also do without prolonged WJ-ZM-ZR conflicts :sweatingbullets:. For this aspect, this version got enough. I hope to see the crown prince arcs, and hopefully some showdown wIth WJ. WJ needs to learn a lot to really appreciate ZM hahaha. 

I’ve always thought it was weird for

him to go from miss Zhao to min min without any scenes in between. Def might’ve cut something. His acceptance of her was so fast when three scenes prior? he was trying so hard to resist her (esp the cave scene).

2 minutes ago, taeunfighting said:

Yes...that part was a bit choppy and I did wonder why WJ suddenly called her Min Min from Miss Zhao without more substantial dialogue before that. The fact that he started calling her Min Min because he was touched by her wanting to hit road to save his godfather sooner despite her injuries was a bit lacking. Even how they got together there. But then I thought I was overthinking it because I'm such a stickler with the lines from the '86 version. Also, he did suddenly call out to her as Min Min at Snake Island...so not sure.

The possibility of cut scenes (4 episodes potentially 20) causing some of these holes in the plot-lines is unfortunate. I hope they can release them!

Does anyone know if the crown prince had a role in the prior adaptations? It's too bad...I would have loved to see WJ jealous here.

I remember the crown prince role in the 2001 version with Gigi the most! I think she almost got married to him and wj tried to save her. But turns out it was her father plan too to capture wj. Something like that. Might be a little fuzzy.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AppleBanana said:

I’ve always thought it was weird for

him to go from miss Zhao to min min without any scenes in between. Def might’ve cut something. His acceptance of her was so fast when three scenes prior? he was trying so hard to resist her (esp the cave scene).

I remember the crown prince role in the 2001 version with Gigi the most! I think she almost got married to him and wj tried to save her. But turns out it was her father plan too to capture wj. Something like that. Might be a little fuzzy.

Do you guys think they probably sharing the same bed in that farm house?  When MM woke up from the pain shoulder, she kinds of looked to her left like checking if WJ is still sleeping. :unsure:

The 2003 version also have the prince story with MM.  That prince was so madly in love with MM.

12 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

Do you guys think they probably sharing the same bed in that farm house?  When MM woke up from the pain shoulder, she kinds of looked to her left like checking if WJ is still sleeping. :unsure:

Probably they stay in the same room. Not sure if on the same bed.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Regina Goh said:

We need to petition for the DVD to have all 70 eps! Withdrawal is always worst when you know of what could have been.

What's the contact info for the production team? How do we even begin to petition? Because if we have all the concrete information, I'm all for it. Heck, I'm over here holding out my money like, "Here! Take my money!" :lol:

• LOL 5