[OFFICIAL] ♡ Yoo Seung Ho ❤️ Chae Soo Bin | ChaeYoo | EyeSmile Couple ♡

jh12

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/1/2018 at 12:14 AM, sooji28 said:

Yayyyy. Lots and lots of kisses. 

They are so sweet. I can imagine the peck, kiss, and everything from the drama is just like their real interaction in real life.

Can't wait for chapter 21. 

Thank you chingu. :) Will post the next chapter soon.

On 5/1/2018 at 10:28 PM, lip678 said:

Thank you @annannh18k dear. After a week of hiatus in an island without any connection from social media and mobile network services, I am so excited to go back home anticipating for the new chapters of your fanfic and of course to read updates of our ChaeYoo. While I was there in the island, i was hoping that i'd be reading a dating news of our couple when i come back. But its ok coz it seems our ship is still sailing smoothly.

By the way, i hope that someone can translate your fanfic to hangul and hopefully reach YSH and CSB. Hehehe. :heart:

Thank you dearie! Haha. I am not sure if I want uri couple to read my fanfiction story though. I am happy with how it is now and that fans get to enjoy them. :heart:

On 5/4/2018 at 12:09 PM, OMiHO said:

@joyorokobi woah!!!!!!! I think yes? otherwise is there an article for it? :dizzy:

oh i made a short fanfic. bwhahahaahah! who wants to read it pm me because it's confidential just for us chaeyoos it's a little bit explicit bwhahaahaaha :lol:

Dongsaeng, share the link with me please. :lol:

5 hours ago, joyorokobi said:

I’m glad the theme of this fan meet looks more like IANAR  :)

Hahahaha agree with you... and after INAR,,, YSH look more cheerful... and we notice now,, he wearing some colorful clothes especially red,yellow,orange.... he look very happy now... 

and the bunny doll... hehehe.. owwwww... remind me the cute "aegyo" scene before legendary kitchen kiss scene... :blush: :D:wub:

Hello everyone,

I just want to ask for those who still does not send the imaginary survey about im not robot dvd, please do it asap...

Because i heard that the distributor decides to cancel it bcause of the low demand...

If possible, ask you family and friends' emails too...this survey does not require money...so dont worry..

Even if they dont want to buy it, you still can send the email to this imaginary survey...

Come on guys. We still need to watch the beautiful chemistry between this cute couple.

Archived