[OFFICIAL] ♡ Yoo Seung Ho ❤️ Chae Soo Bin | ChaeYoo | EyeSmile Couple ♡

jh12

I'm not sure if binge follows us on Soompi but I'm going to use one of her posts that I just saw on Instagram and I just loved re-watching YSH's jealousy when CSB was around UKJ :lol: 

credit: binge221 

Spoiler

keeping the page alive :) 

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, annannh18k said:

Thank you unnie. Yes, her Rebel co-star has 2 cats!

Oh, I am referring to the car scene in Episode 31 - the one they had before KMK's press conference, and also the one he promoted her to the 'onion' level.

Thanks Dongsaeng! Now I see.

There's just so much witty funny moments with these two and the rest of the SM Team. Haaay love love them. Thank you for posting, chingu @laineyy88!

Spoiler
11 hours ago, joyorokobi said:

:heart: ChaeYoo Kiss Collection :heart:

IANAR Evolution of Kiss

IAmNotaRobot-0000108-copy.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

robot1112-01121.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

i-am-not-a-robot-2017-18-filming-locatio

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

eA2x9x4z.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

robot3132-01748.jpg

*credits to all the owner*

(sharing is caring)

Keep the love alive ChaeYoo! Fighting!

Am I delulu or not, but those kisses were so real. Look at both of them smiling. Especially from the last episode. They seem to enjoyed the kiss. 

2 hours ago, annannh18k said:

Chapter 20 of my ChaeYoo fanfiction has been posted.

I won't be around next week so there will be no posting. Will continue the following week.

I'll try to catch up with this thread while I was away though.

Thank you.

OMG! This is definitely chick-lit material!! I have been giggling like a giddy teenager. :lol: Feels nice to be young and inlove isn’t it? Great work! The failed attempt to go twinning is funny! :D

20 minutes ago, joyorokobi said:

OMG! This is definitely chick-lit material!! I have been giggling like a giddy teenager. :lol: Feels nice to be young and inlove isn’t it? Great work! The failed attempt to go twinning is funny! :D

Thank you so much! Hahah. Yes, I agree with you that it is so nice to be young and in love! Hahahha. :D

2 hours ago, laineyy88 said:

He just looks so happy in his recent japan photoshoot and it’s hard not to post them :lol: even though some may seem repetitive. There’s new photos in this set. (I think it’s all of the photos combined into one)

Just keep posting them! :lol:

@joyorokobi

Re ChaeYoo Kiss Collection, as I scrolled down the scenes i found it interesting that uri Captain leaning more and more towards Uri CSB in his kisses.:wub:

Haha ... can really tell that he "yearns more and more *#*#*" with her ...as if it is not enough. He is indeed BOLD !! SCREAMING inside my heart!!...:wub::lol:

Archived