[OFFICIAL] ♡ Yoo Seung Ho ❤️ Chae Soo Bin | ChaeYoo | EyeSmile Couple ♡

jh12

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/27/2018 at 3:22 PM, annannh18k said:

Chapter 20 of my ChaeYoo fanfiction has been posted.

I won't be around next week so there will be no posting. Will continue the following week.

I'll try to catch up with this thread while I was away though.

Thank you.

Thank you @annannh18k dear. After a week of hiatus in an island without any connection from social media and mobile network services, I am so excited to go back home anticipating for the new chapters of your fanfic and of course to read updates of our ChaeYoo. While I was there in the island, i was hoping that i'd be reading a dating news of our couple when i come back. But its ok coz it seems our ship is still sailing smoothly.

By the way, i hope that someone can translate your fanfic to hangul and hopefully reach YSH and CSB. Hehehe. :heart:

5 hours ago, peppermints_ said:

I’m not so sure whether this is off topic lol.

But, hey guys! Heard that Seungho is coming to Malaysia next month. Anyone from Malaysia is going?

I am going to Thailand the end of this month to the middle of June. When is he going to be in Malaysia? need exactly date. 

Hello guys :)  I translated some parts of YSH's Japan interview that was translated in Chinese. I didn't translate the whole interview; only the questions regarding CSB as well as some fun facts! 

Just a disclaimer: These are rough translations of the interview from the help of Naver/Google Translate and I am able to read some Chinese characters :) These aren't 100% accurate as I had a little trouble translating some parts but they're pretty close!  Please don't repost or share these anywhere else besides on this page for now :) 

Spoiler

I'm waiting for a member to review my translations for accuracy :lol:

hMK1Ket.png&key=8a91e61c1c6035b4fd1a0e54

Question: So Yoo Seung Ho has always been the kind of person who will become familiar with people for a while, but in the drama, he seems to be quickly mingled with other actors. 

(I think they're asking how he grew so close to everyone so quickly) 

Answer: “Because this show is too fun for everyone, it's very fun. Every day's shooting is very happy. Chae Soo Bin's first impression for me is that she is very lively. Her personality has always been this kind of extroverted and lively character. It has always been very energetic, I admire.” (laugh) 

bQJciB5.png&key=da48c68eed75b3351ca07713

Question: The love story between Yoo Seung Ho and Chae Soo bin in the plotline, Aji 3 made the audience deeply impressed. So we also asked Yoo Seungho's own impression of which shot was more impressive.

Answer: “I really like to reset the stage of the Aji 3. Min Kyu because he lived with Aji 3, gradually eliminated his fear of human allergies, and he just saw hope that he could recover, but because of the progress of certain stories in the play, he had to re-evaluate this. Aji 3, During that period of play, I feel that it is not just the robot Aji 3 who has been reset. In fact, Min Kyu himself seems to have been reset and set up. It will be very painful to feel sad, and Min Kyu’s feelings of pain and sadness and also doubled up to mine.”

kDPpKzp.png&key=4e148634873f5ddd264ef147

Question: There was a play in the play that was made by Min Kyu in order to make Aji 3 cook for him. He looked very cute and shy. 

(I believe it's the cute couch scene)

Answer: “This piece of drama is because as the story progresses slowly and some twists and turns and sad things happen, I would like to discuss with Chae Soo Bin that it is better to add more sweet scenes. Soo Bin is the kind of person that can make people feel relaxed and happy. In the process of cooperating with her, she also slowly let me relax and showed my private side. Although it was a temporary addition to the scenes, Soo Bin still performed very well. In the kind of cuteness, she played well. Haha.”

These are just some fun facts mentioned by YSH: ( I didn’t translate all of them, only the ones I found funny)

lIBBHwv.png&key=edef53b40fc3d985bcdf294c

"I must wear a hat to go out and or I'll always feel unsteady. There are three hat styles that look the same but are slightly different but there's nothing special about them. I don't care much about wearing which one, so I usually wear them before I go out."

(This one was a little hard to translate correctly but I think everyone gets the idea :) He loves to wear caps and feels weird without them when he goes out)

Tk1jObL.png

“What cats of my family are more honored than the king? They are cats sleeping in the living room. When the weather is cold, the cat will feel cold. It will get into the quilt or close to people's body to get warm. Recently warming up, the cats began to enter and exit in the living room, and then the four cats lay comfortably in the living room. Every time I saw them, I said to them that there was nothing more comfortable in the world than you! If I don't own a cat, I might choose to keep a penguin or a kangaroo. I would like to make a special kangaroo suit for me. Then I wear it and put it in my kangaroo clothes pocket to take a walk with it. Haha.”

MTQAmqD.png&key=d93874c182e1c05a9a0bdd5a

"I can't eat a certain type of garlic because I'm scared to faint while eating them. I am also afraid of caterpillars and I find it unbearable to see them”

For the garlic part, according to Google translations, it said "I can't eat some kind of garlic. Those who once ate poor food and ate them fainted. At that time, they did not know that because of this botanical reason, they ate again and the result collapsed again. Then they never ate them again."

So I'm assuming, he doesn't eat it because he's scared he'll faint based on what he's heard? 

Spoiler

gyouja-hokai1kg-640.jpg?cacheKey=1524591

749bb5b2gy1fqsdrcdqf6j20kq0dc768.jpg&key

Credit website: https://m.weibo.cn/status/4233795228045206

I really love how YSH candidly shows how fond he is with INAR. He talks about it as if it just ended recently. And he always mentions CSB every chance he gets. I can imagine his smiling eyes twinkling when he mentions her name. :blush: he is so smitten !

I rewatch my fave INAR scenes and the BTS. when watching the BTS esp the one when CSB was conscious that she didnt wash her wig, i wonder why they were hugging when they were on a break. The PD was giving instructions to the crew and the extras. If it was just to make sure that they won't miss the blocking in the scene, i dont think they needed to hug and cuddle. Haha!

There were other BTS that during breaks (they were memorizing their lines or the crew was fixing the set) but they cuddle,  CSB was leaning on YSH 's shoulder or YSH continued to lie on her lap.

They just cant get enough of each other and were just inseparable.

I think it was hard for them when the filming ended when they were so used not to just seeing each other everyday but also being close, literally, to each other

Also during their farewell party, when they watched the last episode together. When the last scene was being shown, their kiss scene, someone shouted "CUT." True, that kiss scene was way too long but for someone to tease them means they were smelling something brewing bet the 2 leads. I think they are shippers too!

Another is the interview with the 4 leads inc Ri El who joined them later. The interview was done during a break fr the shoot. Ri El said that YSH was really preparing for a kissing scene that day. (  first kiss scene in the drama) . Ysh looked so conscious and it's really weird when it is the male lead who was preparing and all of us know that it was aji 3 who kissed min kyu and not the other way around so why it is that it was ysh was so nervous that he had to prepare it and Ri El cant help.but notice and expose him. Haha

55 minutes ago, fluffybaby said:

I really love how YSH candidly shows how fond he is with INAR. He talks about it as if it just ended recently. And he always mentions CSB every chance he gets. I can imagine his smiling eyes twinkling when he mentions her name. :blush: he is so smitten !

I rewatch my fave INAR scenes and the BTS. when watching the BTS esp the one when CSB was conscious that she didnt wash her wig, i wonder why they were hugging when they were on a break. The PD was giving instructions to the crew and the extras. If it was just to make sure that they won't miss the blocking in the scene, i dont think they needed to hug and cuddle. Haha!

There were other BTS that during breaks (they were memorizing their lines or the crew was fixing the set) but they cuddle,  CSB was leaning on YSH 's shoulder or YSH continued to lie on her lap.

They just cant get enough of each other and were just inseparable.

I think it was hard for them when the filming ended when they were so used not to just seeing each other everyday but also being close, literally, to each other

Also during their farewell party, when they watched the last episode together. When the last scene was being shown, their kiss scene, someone shouted "CUT." True, that kiss scene was way too long but for someone to tease them means they were smelling something brewing bet the 2 leads. I think they are shippers too!

Another is the interview with the 4 leads inc Ri El who joined them later. The interview was done during a break fr the shoot. Ri El said that YSH was really preparing for a kissing scene that day. (  first kiss scene in the drama) . Ysh looked so conscious and it's really weird when it is the male lead who was preparing and all of us know that it was aji 3 who kissed min kyu and not the other way around so why it is that it was ysh was so nervous that he had to prepare it and Ri El cant help.but notice and expose him. Haha

If I remember correctly, I think someone previously mentioned in the past that many couples hug during rehearsal so the camera crew can find the correct angle when they film hugging scenes :) But i'd like to think they enjoyed hugging more than the average on screen couples and probably hugged longer than required :lol: 

Archived