[OFFICIAL] ♡ Yoo Seung Ho ❤️ Chae Soo Bin | ChaeYoo | EyeSmile Couple ♡

jh12

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, justlove said:

They feed our hearts so well with each individual update since everyone here almost always is able to find clues, which makes the wait for “in the middle of this year” announcement (or later than that since I don’t know if we should take YSH’s words so seriously) easier :lol: Well he did give us that Japan IANAR interview and video for his Japan fanclub so I’m not sure if his next update would be IANAR related, him being spotted somewhere, a different event, or if it’ll be something related to his upcoming fanmeet. Let’s wait and see ^_^ Omg I remember that and it’s still pretty consistent since CSB posted that photo wearing orange :wub::lol: Yes that smile was so genuine and bright, my heart melted. He was in such a good mood that filming day ^_^ CSB was a little shy at first but she relaxed once she got to watch YSH’s attempt to act cute :lol:That’s what I’m thinking when I saw the backpack, like he had to be going somewhere (or seeing someone. Perhaps seeing someone in Kyoto haha :rolleyes::tongue:) right after he took the video, so that’s why he probably only did one or two takes which is fine because it felt personal :) Oh yeah you can just tell when someone’s in love especially at the early stages, it’s pretty obvious in the behavior changes and facial expressions ^_^ Seeing CSB smile like that means there’s something good happening in her personal life ^_^ I’m like imagining her sending them to him and him saying they all look good and them having this cute little argument because they can’t decide what photos she should post Lol :lol:

Yes same! Let’s be on the lookout for Vietnam and Taiwan’s premiere dates. I’m excited for them to watch IANAR :) I feel like if we got an interview of them together again, all questions would pertain the story of IANAR and their characters, and what plan to do while they’re in that country. But I hope they could mention the success of IANAR in the other countries as well along with that meetup at UKJ’s play :) They probably did drink to celebrate IANAR’s international success :lol: True that’s why I admire how strong CSB is, she keeps posting and looks to be unaffected, so haters should stop wasting their time she isn’t giving any of you attention, and when she’s ready to be back in the spotlight, us, IANAR team, and rest of her fans will have her back :) Ah you’re right, he looked shy/nervous to be around her in the first script reading and fast forward to the last shooting day (or actually even the wrap up party), he just had to sit next to her.  I’m so glad to see their relationship grow that close and that fast in a couple weeks :wub: When you find that “click” with someone, becoming close is easy ^_^ Yes the crew got to see everything so they obviously know more than we do if something’s going on.

Reveal hidden contents

I’m glad she doesn’t give them time, and I wish there was something I could do that could make all her haters go away :( She’s such a happy and positive person, I’d hate to see that change because of what bashers tell her, but I’m glad she’s strong and looks to be doing just fine :) Ah you’re right that’d be more of a hassle if she had to manually approve or decline each photo she’s tagged in, she probably just ignores that section on her page. I hope the ones tagging her username in comments get overshadowed by the other comments. Perhaps she really pays attention only to comments like from her friends or those she knows in the industry and just skims and appreciates other fan comments. I doubt she's able to read every single comment. I don’t think CSB is the kind of celebrity to follow her own hashtag, she just doesn't seem like that kind of person to me.

Ah that’s true, you really can’t see yellow from far away so maybe that’s why she switched to red so she can see her nails better in photos ^_^ I mean even if they weren’t wearing bright colors, they still had those “coincidences” like the gray hoodie and that navy checkered shirt :rolleyes: So I don’t know what they’re planning, but I do enjoy seeing them wear bright colors when they update us ^_^ Same and we got to see him wear it so much thanks to the interview, IANAR promotional photos, and now magazine :wub: I think it was released a couple days after you left since fans posted about it this weekend. If you stayed a few days longer, you might’ve been able to buy one unless it was already available while you were there and you somehow just missed it -_-

Hahah the middle of the year is coming up soon :lol: who knows what he will announce in June but yes, we can't take his words too seriously considering that would be too transparent of him. Since it is April, our next update might just be from the fan meet in May since it fits the timeline pretty well :) I wonder if CSB likes both yellow and orange because I've noticed in her past photos, she wears a lot of bright colors like orange, yellow and red to begin with! It really matches her cheery personality like she's mentioned before! We rarely see her in dark colors like all black ^_^ CSB seems to always be really shy around him since she's usually very loud and extroverted when she's with her friends or the whole IANAR cast so I guess she finds his flirting cute and in turn made her shy :wub: Like I think that was when she probably felt something for him because her whole behavior changed around that time when she was with him..almost like a flirty "I have a crush" type of personality?  Ah yes! Imagine he was going to see CSB in Kyoto and he was on a time crunch! It's like "I have to nail this in two shots before I miss my train to Kyoto" :lol: I mean he probably carries a backpack normally when he goes out but is it really necessary to wear in the video like you mentioned before :rolleyes: Yes! It's so obvious when something good is going on in someone's life because their appearance just displays "Happiness Happiness" :wub:  So it's heartwarming to see that type of smile on both CSB and YSH, especially on CSB (YSH has been giving us that type of smile since IANAR ended) :lol: He probably kept the best photo for himself so there were probably selfies we didn't see :rolleyes: 

I am so glad you found the Taiwan trailer! That means Taiwan might be first before Vietnam :lol: Ahh I'm so excited!! Now that I think about it, if the premiere happens in early May, we might not see either one of them since YSH has his fan-meet and CSB was just announced as one of the hosts for an international film festival in May ^_^ Unless they do an interview now together hahah. If they did an interview, I also agree it would be what like you mentioned like what was it like on set, the storyline, how did they get into character and what they've been up to as a cast since it looks like they keep in touch based on UKJ's recent group photo -_- There's so many possibilities!  I am so proud of her for not giving the haters any attention! She's still going strong with her personal life and doing the activities she loves like volunteering at animal shelters and hanging out with her friends :lol: and now she looks happier than ever! We will always have her back :wub:Yes! Isn't it funny how he was the shy one in the beginning and at the end of filming, CSB was the shy one ^_^ He got so comfortable with her! I remember we all mentioned how there was so much room next to JJA's brother on the sofa but he insisted on sitting next to CSB and made her scoot over :lol: I know they didn't sit next to each other in their first wrap up photo so this was definitely his second chance! And he did it again at the wrap up party :rolleyes: They definitely found a lot in common because they seemed to have a lot of fun off camera! They grew so close together, they must've found a lot of similarities in their lives seeing how close in age they are and I'm sure YSH enjoyed that part of working with someone his age ^_^

Spoiler

I'm sure she overlooks all the tags and comments she gets! I doubt she has time to look at all of those comments to be honest :lol: I know you can turn off push notifications so she most likely has that on or else her phone would explode with Instagram notifications. :rolleyes: We may not know what she does off camera so she probably reads the comments once in a while but easily brushes it off now since she's been in the industry long enough! YSH probably tells her not to read too much into it since haters will never go away!  That is true, I don't think CSB follows her own hashtag and I hope she doesn't look at it out of curiosity. I'm just so  happy to see her enjoying her life and moving on and not giving haters the time of day -_-

Yes! I noticed you can barely see the yellow in her SDM reunion! They did look nice but to me, if I can't see the color of my nails in photos that I paid so much for, I'd definitely change it back to a brighter color ^_^I know! They seem to wear the same style of clothes around the same time even when they're not together, especially plaid shirts!! Like how is that a coincidence now?? :lol: You're probably right about the magazine -_- It looks like it was released either the weekend I left or it released earlier. I wonder if he was on the cover?? I wish I knew so I could've kept my eyes open for it hahaha

4 hours ago, justlove said:

Guess I missed this while scrolling through IANAR/YSH/CSB/ChaeYoo tags on Instagram :sweatingbullets: But looks like there's a teaser/trailer out for IANAR in Taiwan! :) So I wonder if they'll be airing it before Vietnam since I know we heard news of Vietnam first. 

Credit to: @Berou

Meanwhile, I was able to find out IANAR’s complete ratings in the Philippines and I’m satisfied with how well it did there :) So congrats YSH, CSB, and the rest of the IANAR crew for a successful run in the Philippines and conquering the first country that aired IANAR outside Korea! :) It was always included in ABS-CBN’s top 20 Most Watched Programs ^_^ 

Speaking of the Philippines, my cousin there has been texting me on Snapchat to check Twitter so I did and I see that YSH's fanmeet in the Philippines looks to really be pushing through! :wub:^_^ That's such a big window, how can I request vacation days with that gap?! :rolleyes: But I'm highly considering hitting two birds with one stone: make my return back home to the Philippines and seeing YSH :wub: I want to make this possible so badly, so I'll be following news of his fanmeet there closely ^_^ And since I was curious, I clicked on the fanmeet form, and it looks like YSH has an upcoming drama since it talked about his drama filming schedule :wub: Omg I'm super excited to hear what his new project is about ^_^ 

Credit to: @Berou

Ah Yay!! I'm so happy to see IANAR's trailer for Taiwan :) It makes me happy knowing all these countries are airing IANAR and spreading the love for them! 

I'm also so happy to hear how well IANAR did in the Philippines :wub: They definitely deserve all the high praises and ratings for their hard work on this drama! I'm so happy to hear the petition for his fanmeet is pushing through in the Philippines :rolleyes: More YSH for us :lol: I hope he will be there when you visit so you can see both YSH and visit your family (as well as attend the fanmeet with your cousin) :lol: 

New drama?? I'm so excited :) He must be looking at different drama offers now and reading through scripts. I know this may be a long shot, but do you think it was the first drama he was offered before IANAR? What was it called..I Am Love? The character seemed to fit what he's use to since it has a dark background and I know that drama hasn't been filmed yet or is that project not going to go through with production at all :o Or would he be taking on something different. I'm so curious now since he's only been talking about IANAR lately and no news have mentioned him taking on a new project yet :lol:

5 hours ago, joyorokobi said:

I doubt anyone has caught up with them yet. It would have been in the news already and they would be asked to comment about it. I wonder why no gossip outlets has speculated them being in Japan in the same time period. 

I think CSB did a smart thing by posting her photos late because it really diverts outlet sites like Dispatch off their trail! By the time they connect the dots, CSB and YSH are already back in Japan :rolleyes:  It only looked like YSH was in Japan since he was there for Ruler, but now that CSB posted photos from Japan, it'll look suspicious but they're both home already so no need to post any rumor articles like they did with SJK and SHK :lol: The news wouldn't be from the most current information. 

1 hour ago, sooji28 said:

I have some thoughts, that maybe Dispatch is on team #chaeyoo hahaha.. I have this feeling that dispatch won't release dating news about them because Dispatch fond YSH. I mean, who doesn't right? Just like when dispatch don't release Song-Song Couple news when they caught going to US at the same time. Dispatch only release when the two were going to married. 

Well, I hope dispatch and any other gossips outlet gave them space, and let them enjoy their relationship. 

I think Dispatch respects YSH and CSB's privacy! YSH has been able to keep his family and friends away from the spotlight so I'm sure they know not to cross that line as well as CSB's :) They might release news once the couple confirms they're dating! I can't speak for other outlets because I know one of them exposed SJK and SHK's photos in Bali I think??? I don't remember fully :( I just hope they give them the space they need and the privacy they deserve so they can enjoy whatever is going on happily :wub:

46 minutes ago, laineyy88 said:

I think Dispatch respects YSH and CSB's privacy! YSH has been able to keep his family and friends away from the spotlight so I'm sure they know not to cross that line as well as CSB's :) They might release news once the couple confirms they're dating! I can't speak for other outlets because I know one of them exposed SJK and SHK's photos in Bali I think??? I don't remember fully :( I just hope they give them the space they need and the privacy they deserve so they can enjoy whatever is going on happily :wub:

I Agree, Dispatch kept those photos of Songsong in Japan for 7 months and once they announce their wedding date, Dispatch released the photos.  So far, like Songsong, I am hoping for similar path with ChaeYoo, they get their privacy and when they are ready then we hear from them and not by any media outlet.  If they are outed by media, then most likely  come rumors of relationship problems.  I really really don't want that for them.  They are still very young.  I just want to protect these two crazy kids.

2 hours ago, yokyo said:

I Agree, Dispatch kept those photos of Songsong in Japan for 7 months and once they announce their wedding date, Dispatch released the photos.  So far, like Songsong, I am hoping for similar path with ChaeYoo, they get their privacy and when they are ready then we hear from them and not by any media outlet.  If they are outed by media, then most likely  come rumors of relationship problems.  I really really don't want that for them.  They are still very young.  I just want to protect these two crazy kids.

Most definitely! When it comes to rumors being published, chances are, it will cause problems between the couple because they'll try even harder to shut the rumors down, causing them to spend more time apart to prevent any clues from being spotted :( So far, I haven't seen any articles with rumors about them dating which is good!

7 minutes ago, OMiHO said:

@laineyy88 there is in BIOWIKIS :( just a rumor though, allegedly*

Ahh I completely forgot about that :mellow: But at least it's not one of those articles like on those gossip outlets that feed off these types of speculations and writing a whole article about what "insiders" reported 

Hi guys!! sorry for being a silent reader this past few weeks. I only read anything on my email, can't get to reply on the thread due to my slow data even our internet connection this days...I'm so happy that you fed my soul even just posting everything about our beloved chaeyoo...i love them even more~ hwaiting!

let me share you this, my contributions.. www.instagram.com/explore/tags/chaeyoocoupleship/

8 hours ago, OMiHO said:

@laineyy88 there is in BIOWIKIS :( just a rumor though, allegedly*

All though I believe that ChaeYoo is REAL, that biowiki is sketchy. I would love to know their source for their rumors. :)

Spoiler

I think that site is not reliable source. I look  up the details of that website a couple of weeks ago. I just sort of forget tobshare it here. Based on the domain name of biowikis, it was only created last Nov 25 2017, relatively new. And was only registered for one year. Most database website would register their domain for 5 year at least, so I feel that this is like a personal blog if sort. The details of the owner/admin are all protected by a third party registrant so I couldn’t check the country they are from. The privacy policy is copied from a standard privacy policy you can find on the web if you google one. A website that does not collect personal indentifiable information from a person i.e, consumers does not need to put CalOPPA,  EU Data Privacy Act, etc. 

Also, you need to submit a celebrity name for it to be requested to be added on the list. They have random celebrities from all over the world, but if you try searching for someone you feel is popular it’s not there. I tried looking for like 5 more popular k-celebs, not on the list. Tried hollywood celebs, still not on the list. :wacko:

Don’t worry, I don’t think they will be taken  seriously, they don’t have that credibility yet. :)

7 hours ago, kpopcian1 said:

Hi guys!! sorry for being a silent reader this past few weeks. I only read anything on my email, can't get to reply on the thread due to my slow data even our internet connection this days...I'm so happy that you fed my soul even just posting everything about our beloved chaeyoo...i love them even more~ hwaiting!

let me share you this, my contributions.. www.instagram.com/explore/tags/chaeyoocoupleship/

Love your posts from Instagram! I do see them when I’m scrolling through their hashtags :) 

16 hours ago, annannh18k said:

Chapter 19 of my ChaeYoo fanfiction has been posted. Thank you.

Huhuhu... So sad. 4 more to go. 

Anyway, I really want to know the staff point of view. Do they (staff) took pictures of them together? Because if they did, they would have proof ChaeYoo blossoming stories. From friends, to close friends while filming. And now, they are secretly dating. Delulu much? Hahaha... 

13 hours ago, joyorokobi said:

That’s so beautiful! I’m kinda sad that it’s about to end. 

Thanks. Yes, I feel the same. :(

3 hours ago, sooji28 said:

Huhuhu... So sad. 4 more to go. 

Anyway, I really want to know the staff point of view. Do they (staff) took pictures of them together? Because if they did, they would have proof ChaeYoo blossoming stories. From friends, to close friends while filming. And now, they are secretly dating. Delulu much? Hahaha... 

Haha. Thank you chingu. Yes, it is quite sad that the end is near. I had fun writing it though :)

Just now, annannh18k said:

Chapter 19 of my ChaeYoo fanfiction has been posted. Thank you.

Dongsaeng! Chapters 18 and 19 still deliciously heartwarming. Thank you! 

Is there really another CSB male co-star in real life who loves cats?

And which car scene of what episode is it that was mentioned that was "so naturally them"? 

Just curious if these really are related to something in real CY and IANAR drama life haha

Here's to more inspiration for the last chapters!

2 hours ago, chaeyoocharmedcat said:

Dongsaeng! Chapters 18 and 19 still deliciously heartwarming. Thank you! 

Is there really another CSB male co-star in real life who loves cats?

And which car scene of what episode is it that was mentioned that was "so naturally them"? 

Just curious if these really are related to something in real CY and IANAR drama life haha

Here's to more inspiration for the last chapters!

Thank you unnie. Yes, her Rebel co-star has 2 cats!

Oh, I am referring to the car scene in Episode 31 - the one they had before KMK's press conference, and also the one he promoted her to the 'onion' level.

Archived