[OFFICIAL] ♡ Yoo Seung Ho ❤️ Chae Soo Bin | ChaeYoo | EyeSmile Couple ♡

jh12

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw this on facebook:

• Cool News •

Mr Seung Ho and Miss Soo-Bin have graced the cover of Hanryullovestory Japanese magazine. They will give special interview together on starring in the rom-com “I’m Not A Robot ~ Crazy Over You”. The issue will be available to buy from today. :-)

~Admin L.

How true? It's from the FB page of "i'm not a robot - k drama"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiT5JhsDLS5/?taken-by=soobinms

this is what i like about her -- all dolled up and yet not afraid to play around. she really is secure/confident  about herself and that is why she is even more beautiful!

hmmm just a thought, she has always been this sweet and secure but may be somebody is making these qualities of her shine-sparkle all the more :star::blush::love:

and i just feel so happeeeeee looking at these.

looks deep :heart:

On 5/2/2018 at 4:36 AM, OMiHO said:

HELLO EVERYONE... :lol:

ABOUT THE GLAMPING. I found the right spot where she went actually, it isn't in the C-GLAMPING: 

Reveal hidden contents

She was in nogsuwon glamping it was around 

MARCH 18 because based on her timeline in IG posts.

HER LAST POST WAS MARCH 21-MARCH 29 right?

so she went missing between MARCH 21 - MARCH 29 because she has no updates,

except the one on MARCH 27 her friend charmgirl_1005 updated her status soobin was with her

and on MARCH 29 she was in SDM reunion. so

TIME FRAME is

Hide contents

Soobin

:MARCH 16-20 - somewhere between this time frame she was in  nogsuwon-glamping

:MARCH 21 - she was at home,

:MARCH 22-26 - missing

:MARCH 27 - charmgirl_1005 her friend updated her status with soobin

:MARCH 29 - she was spotted in SDM reunion

:MARCH 30 - MARCH 31 - missing

:APRIL 1 - it think nohhhh_sungeun updated her status soobin was with her friend's birthday

:APRIL 5 - spotted with her nail artist

:APRIL 7 - she did the VLive

:APRIL 6-APRIL 8 - missing

:APRIL 9 - she posted an update in her IG

Seungho

:MARCH 20-27 - around this time frame he is in JAPAN

:MARCH 27 - he was spotted fan singing in a plane back to SK from JAPAN

:MARCH 31 - he was spotted in Hwacheon. where the C-glamping fan sign happened.

base on this - the owner of this post has posted along with her hashtags below. translated through naver/google

Reveal hidden contents

here's the post and hashtags of that photo FAN SIGN above (she mentioned it was Saturday so MARCH 31 is really Saturday.) so confirmed he was in HwaCheon in MARCH 31

Reveal hidden contents

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Funny thing is the the other FanSign also has hashtags, here's the other fan sign.(i altered the photo)

Reveal hidden contents

This is his hashtags 

Reveal hidden contents

So at MARCH 31 YSH was spotted in HwaCheon up northern part of SK, so what was he doing there? and who was he with? look at the hashtag

#lookATtheTwoCelebrities (trans_through google)

#2 Stars (trans_through naver pagogo)

I find it still suspicious because who was he really with????????? that day???? :huh: if he was with a celebrity I'm sure his companion has also fan signed with these fans but no one showed a fan sign from the other celeb. the fact that soobin went to glamping that time and now him spot on that site. is really something right?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DISCLAIMER!

I DO NOT INTEND TO CREATE RUMORS BUT THIS IS A SHIPPERS PARADISE FORUM SO PLEASE LEAVE US BE LET US OUR DELULU RUN THROUGH OUR FORUM. NO  HARM INTENDED-NO HARD FEELINGS.

April 5 with nail artist I believe is a late post. That yellow nails is what she was wearing at the SDM reunion.

Btw, the fan sign infront of the restaurant was from another person right? Not the canuglamping owner, but a girl. Maybe someone should ask her about her hashtags. :lol:

18 hours ago, laineyy88 said:

CSB's nail artist posted a photo of her new nails but these were the same nail designs she had in Japan :rolleyes: Another late post by her nail artist?

Yes, definitely a late post. I don’t think her nail artist will post anything real time. And that sweater, isn’t that what she wore in the IANAR ending party?

16 hours ago, fluffybaby said:

Saw this on facebook:

• Cool News •

Mr Seung Ho and Miss Soo-Bin have graced the cover of Hanryullovestory Japanese magazine. They will give special interview together on starring in the rom-com “I’m Not A Robot ~ Crazy Over You”. The issue will be available to buy from today. :-)

~Admin L.

How true? It's from the FB page of "i'm not a robot - k drama"

Wow, really?! I hope it will happen. Wishing on every star, dandelions, well, fountain and 11:11s for this to come true. :lol:

Why only with YSH does she never link her hand? 

Spoiler

I guess it’s really because of the haters and bashers who wants YSH for themselves or for their idol. 

(Hello! Sorry that you didn’t receive enough love in your life to be filled with so much hate.)

OMG!! Chingus have you seen this?

This post says something like— the actors in the drama IANAR have great chemistry and that it will not be a surprise if they date for real. That they can confirm it in the pages of Soompi.

OMG!! Do they mean our thread?! :lol:

@xxbpwincesxx WOW!!!! That was great editing. It showed all the things that made us love the series and ChaeYoo. I personally love how you showed how parallel their lines were. Someone pointed out the similarities and parallelism of JJA & KMK’s lines in the series before.

Archived