[OFFICIAL] ♡ Yoo Seung Ho ❤️ Chae Soo Bin | ChaeYoo | EyeSmile Couple ♡

jh12

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Ladies,

Glad to be back here. I'm not MIA...

I just completed my task - My daughter is tested GIFTED and she is 4 this year. I sent her for an IQ test so as to prepare her to skip grades or send her to a GIFTED school. 

I'm still busy because I'm currently waiting for June to enrol her in 2 schools. She is currently home school by me. Because she learns more from me than in normal school. 

I haven't had time to read all the entries here but I will try my best. Please keep it coming. I will return when I can. 

Looks HOT in here. And welcome to ALL new members and members who MISSED me...I know...I'm bad...

XOXO....

Celine

1 hour ago, tobhonust28 said:

@Celine Tan

HI Celine !! Welcome back..we missed you !! 

And its great that your child is tested gifted..wow! You must have put in a lot of effort in nurturing her..Great job.! 

Please continue to stay with us..:lol:

@tobhonust28 :blush:

It's great to be back and read the interesting analysis and photos uploaded by our enthusiastic members. 

I will be staying and reading as much as possible.

Yes, I put in a lot of effort. And I do have plans for 2nd child; once she is settled then I can get ready. LOL

:heart:

9 hours ago, Celine Tan said:

Dear Ladies,

I just completed my task - My daughter is tested GIFTED and she is 4 this year. I sent her for an IQ test so as to prepare her to skip grades or send her to a GIFTED school. 

I'm still busy because I'm currently waiting for June to enrol her in 2 schools. She is currently home school by me. Because she learns more from me than in normal school. 

I haven't had time to read all the entries here but I will try my best. Please keep it coming. I will return when I can. 

Looks HOT in here. And welcome to ALL new members and members who MISSED me...I know...I'm bad...

XOXO....

Celine

Hi Celine, it’s nice to hear from you. The thread misses you and your analysis. It’s actually quiet in here now because there’s no updates from CSB and YSH lately.

Also OMiho opened a Kakao ChaeYoo chat so when you’re free, please join us. :D

9 hours ago, Celine Tan said:

Dear Ladies,

XOXO....

Celine

Celine!! You’re back :D we missed you here!!! :wub: Hope you’re doing well!! 

I’m so happy to hear your daughter is doing well in school and is gifted!! :D you are a wonderful mom and wife. :lol: 

As Joy mentioned above, we have a Kakao group chat !! We hope you can join us there when you have time:wub:

Hi there

Just want to ask if there is anything different/new with YSH in INAR.

I only know him as child actor but only in INAR bts and interviews that I get to see him outside of his role. So I'm just wondering if he's always been comfortable/a little bit flirty with his female co-stars or if this is the first time. Are there any changes from his personality as well? 

I got a little too attached with them both and with the idea of them being together for life. It's too late for me to leave this ship. 

@tohru28 during the filming,  he admitted that he reall fell in love with her. This is the first time I heard him saying that. He does really look like a man who is in love. 

Actors and actresses can smile and flirty with almost everyone they meet. That’s why they are so charming and attractive. They are nice, polite, and gentle with their fans. It is a nature of them. 

You will not exactly know when and how he or she fella in love. However, it doesn’t mean that it is impossible to know. 

The best ways I come up with as the followings:

1) comparing him to his previous works, like you are asking here.

the answer is that he is certainly different from his previous work. The face that, IANR is a romantic comedy in which could contribute to the differences he demonstrated in this drama and other dramas. In IANR, he looked more relaxing ad playful. He dis pay a lot of attention on Chae Soo Bin in particular. He joked with her, touches her, observed her with his glares, followed her movement, and tried to be in sync with her paces. Unlike IANR, in his orther dramas, he generally joked around with other actors and actresses equally. 

2. His interviews. He eagerly wanted to brag about IANR nonstop in every interview regardless of the low rating in South Korea. It tells you that the drama has an impact on him and his life. He did talk about other dramas, but it is not in the level that IANR gets. He said that IANR is his happiest drama he ever had done and it will be in the future. 

3. Pay attention on his a mall little words or hints he gave out. It is polite to praise your co-star. In YSH and CSB’s case, he took it into the next level. He state that he really like her (personalities). He doesn’t need to go to that extend to politely praise his co-star. Normally, female co-stars will link arms with him, except CSB. If you looked at the peer con, he was extra nervous. He did look like to want her to hold his arm. 

Mall what I referred to in this comment have the video support. You can look them up in the previous comments. 

On 5/7/2018 at 7:41 PM, joyorokobi said:

Finally! Missed them for a week. Good job, worth that wait!

Thank you! Will post the next chapter today. :)

On 5/9/2018 at 6:51 PM, tobhonust28 said:

ANNIE, this chapter is so sweet!! I feel like I am melting..thank you ! :wub: 

Thank you so much! :heart:

Archived