Quantcast
jh12

[OFFICIAL] ♡ Yoo Seung Ho ❤️ Chae Soo Bin | ChaeYoo | EyeSmile Couple ♡

On 5/7/2018 at 7:41 PM, joyorokobi said:

Finally! Missed them for a week. Good job, worth that wait!

Thank you! Will post the next chapter today. :)

On 5/9/2018 at 6:51 PM, tobhonust28 said:

ANNIE, this chapter is so sweet!! I feel like I am melting..thank you ! :wub: 

Thank you so much! :heart:

• Like 4

Welcome to the 3 new members of the ChaeYoo Ship. Please feel free to share your thoughts and discoveries on this thread. :D

• Like 2

5 hours ago, annannh18k said:

Chapter 22 of my fanfiction story has been posted. Thank you.

I love it :wub: 

I feel sad that it’s only 1 chapter left :(

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

On 5/13/2018 at 9:54 PM, OMiHO said:

Hello!!! @NhieR!!!

Welcome!!!! kakaotalk-emoticon-friends-ready-to-part

to the BOLD SQUADS! we want to hear your thoughts and analysis about uri chaeyoO!!! :lol::heart: :wub:

tenor.gif?itemid=8846380

YOU ARE 

THE 122th MEMBER OF THE

BOLD-SQUADS!!! 

HERE'S your ticket

28515075_1458371267608578_16535188408270

PASSENGER CHECK!!! 

Reveal hidden contents
@jh12 - Mod, @swagpuppysong @a997 @sooji28 @amy_souma @dramu51ch0c10ve @philosophie @k8telyn @alexiajeong @drew95 @disdis21 @ifrommalaysia @justlove @leedonghae4lyf @aniliaz @happy2018 @blissfullyblessed @chibimidori @Mona Ys @icecubechan @meiil @prueksa @irma1129 @haney207 @zba72 @butwhatever @agrinaika @maj_loves @songkikyo103117 @maijisri @oneandthree @mandy_b @aniliaz @visualeye @juhee @watiemacyleo  @aji3unnie @Celine Tan @cora wang @OMihO @ajinomoto @Mrs Gatekeeper @jojiajitree @hannahking @Sam @cheeringcharm @o10orio @clandeast @annannh18k @yoobaebuddy @erjo @futuredispatch @JongShin_couple @cceessyy @laineyy88 @KKKnw @shangomar @boyobear @hiriena02 @latinoona @passingbytobuysoysauce @tobhonust28 @Pumpkin Musician @MeandmyCraziness @oneworld143 @mameemonster @Larkspur23 @cabi03 @peppermints_ @ninjamickey613 @lale85 @nguz87  @xxbpwincesxx @hopeall @kookixuan @Irene Pelaez @ianrfan @katsuragisakurako @paulivery @Jang Dookyung @csbysharedating @fanmom27 @beasima @taradina82 @Bernie @vamp013 @lovinnick81 @eight8 @Reyko @joyorokobi @kmom49 @yuweectd @folie_a_deux @yokyo @ccali @spti_sp @Bernie Arianna Tan @kaykay0920 @eyesmilecouple @cutetogetherseunghosoobin18 @lip678 @tinpot @afrale26 @dniiiicole @ARMYyvonne hiroto @niimi @Aileen May Sumera @chaeyoolover @chaeyoocharmedcat @kpopcian1 @Pikul Sornmayura @fluffybaby@cutiekai @StrongTower @insomia29 @nhycxnixx@NF Z @tohru28 @Namjoons_babygirl + @NhieR

We have 122 PASSENGERS ALL ABOARD!!!!

6994b4cd86ef97020f825cae017e28ef.gif

WE STILL STILL HAVE INFINITY TICKETS!!! EVERYONE IS WELCOME!!! DON'T BE SHY!!! BOOKING IS OPEN 24/7!!! TICKETS ARE FREE!!! :):wub::wub::wub:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OFFICIAL GROUP CHAT LINK

HERE'S THE LINK FOR THE CHAEYOO SHIPPERS INTERNATIONAL

KAKAO -https://open.kakao.com/o/gfBdErL

PM HERE FOR THE CODE I WILL PM YOU AND FOR THE IG'R PM @CHAEYOOSHIPPERS

Welcome guys!!! welcome to the newbiess....don't be SHYSHY, i mean don't be SHY..hahahha...join us in the chatroom as well~~~

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Hi all,

The final chapter, Chapter 23, of my ChaeYoo fanfiction story Offstage has been posted on my site.

This marks the end of the story. I am happy and grateful for the love and supported all of you have given since the first day I posted the story. My apology that my postings are not very prompt and I had been away for so many times in between so everyone had to wait for me to come back before I can post the next one. Thank you so much. :heart:

This is my desired ending for the story, however, if anyone wants Epilogue for the story, do let me know! Yes, I am open for this request now and if there are requests/wishes for it, I will write and post it.

Thank you again.:heart:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

12 hours ago, annannh18k said:

Hi all,

The final chapter, Chapter 23, of my ChaeYoo fanfiction story Offstage has been posted on my site.

This marks the end of the story. I am happy and grateful for the love and supported all of you have given since the first day I posted the story. My apology that my postings are not very prompt and I had been away for so many times in between so everyone had to wait for me to come back before I can post the next one. Thank you so much. :heart:

This is my desired ending for the story, however, if anyone wants Epilogue for the story, do let me know! Yes, I am open for this request now and if there are requests/wishes for it, I will write and post it.

Thank you again.:heart:

Great ending! :heart:

I love really love your story, it gave me a bittersweet feeling because it has already come to an end. :dissapointed_relieved:

But... Epilogue! Epilogue!! Epilogue!!! :blush:

The secret Japan Trip as Epilogue, pretty please!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, joyorokobi said:

Great ending! :heart:

I love really love your story, it gave me a bittersweet feeling because it has already come to an end. :dissapointed_relieved:

But... Epilogue! Epilogue!! Epilogue!!! :blush:

The secret Japan Trip as Epilogue, pretty please!

Thank you! Not sure if I can add that Japan trip in but I will see what I can do. If I am unable to add that in (because it is Epilogue so I may have something else planned for them...), hope you would still be fine with it. :mellow:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

This is the Unnie that was with CSB in Japan, look at her hair? Isn’t that the same hairstyle she had while she was in Japan and also when she watched UKJ’s play with YSH, PSW and KMK.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

I am sorry guys for taking so long in making an fmv for this couple 
but here's my latest attempt in making y'all heart happy :D 

ENJOY <3 

EDIT: I'm truly sorry not being so active here, I had WORK to do (including that lol) but now that I'm slightly free I'll join as soon as I can :wink: Keep the love alive my lovelies, they and we deserve it <3 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2