[Drama 2018] Children of The Lesser God 작은 신의 아이들

larus

9 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

I have very bad feeling for KD.

After being hit by a car... it's impossible that nothing will happen to her.

I mean.. just look at the clip on above.. she could barely stand..

I hope she fine but I will wait to watch what happen 

I  find it strange from the preview that the pastor need to go himself there to kill this people. after all we see that he stopped  to dirty  his hand directly from long time since he have many crazy followers.

but he have to let himself catch by going their himself !! I know it the end they have to catch them but I need them to gave another reason for that 

after all they catch his crimes  many times but he was never catch cause he always never there himself and his people never bring his name . so why he have to go there himself when they now know and afraid  of kd ability and when they know that Ji and the police  after them ? they need to kill this people even when it risky now so why taken more risk and go himself  there??. 

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it's the last episode.. and I wouldn't really be surprised if the ending is just another bad ending based on the track records of so many k drama. LOL

Let me know if I am wrong. I won't be able to watch it till tomorrow. 

I'M CRYING AT THE ENDING MY HEART ALMOST STOPPED BUT DAMN IT WAS ANOTHER FAKE OUT. Happy Ending :heart:

Ah might as well edit my post... I wanted to list a couple of open-ended endings with no proper conclusion here...

1. The other girl from heaven's gate Yeon-Ah that wanted to become a ballerina... Did KD go and see her in the end? Did she find out that KD was Byeol? Was she sentenced to death? Later dialogue implied that she died?

2. Those apple crates filled with money earlier that were for KHJ's election campaign - after HM took it from the police, was it returned to KHJ? Can a prosecutor just do that???

3. Did they ever go and see the kid they rescued from the hospital again? Hansol?

4. This one needs a spoiler...

Spoiler

HOW DID HM COME BACK TO LIFE AFTER GETTING STABBED... I get that those were probably fake knives but it looked like he was bleeding profusely? If it was really fake why was there so much blood? Did he even have to go through recovery in a hospital?

Anyways this is the funniest tweet I saw from another kfan... They imagined his reaction to finding out he wasn't actually stabbed and going to die...

HM: Its this again... (eyes closed)

10 seconds later...

HM: Eh what?

HM: ...? (Gets up)

5. The ghosts didn't come to say bye? Did KD lose her powers after that huge takeover during the takedown?

OMG I need a recap at least but I liked the ending 

they even gave a close up to the romance 

I know it not the perfect but I don't think they let anything out I think it was one year later and they for sure did enough to everyone  i like it but I want to see it with a sub after getting a recap 

I want to watch this show from the start to the end with a perfect sub for this great drama 

11 hours ago, nona88 said:

OMG I need a recap at least but I liked the ending 

they even gave a close up to the romance 

I know it not the perfect but I don't think they let anything out I think it was one year later and they for sure did enough to everyone  i like it but I want to see it with a sub after getting a recap 

I want to watch this show from the start to the end with a perfect sub for this great drama 

Yes!!! And the chemistry between JI and KD is still the same, as funny as ever :joy: Can't believe that JI took her on a trip and made her walk all over Korea? :joy:

I'm really happy that in the end both JI and KD took care of HM in their own way!!! Like family... :dissapointed_relieved:

9 hours ago, V said:

I loved the ending! The beginning was exciting and the ending touched my heart. A contender for best drama of the Year, for sure.

Thank you so much for all the recaps!!! From the beginning till the end!!! If it wasn't for your recaps I would never have picked up this drama so I'm really grateful that you're doing recaps for all these shows!!!

Here is a photo of Actor Shim with some of the the child actors :)

dad36eb1313beb193861a3e9c4451b7c.jpg

I tried to watch ep 15, but it was so talky, I stopped. So everyone is happy. I want to know if the priest and candidate was appropriately punished. Surely not the forgiving all around a la dailies?

Many of you like HM. I have nothing huge against him but people should pay for their sins, unless their lives or their loved ones’ lives are at stake. So going to watch when the subs are in or some one recaps the last 2 eps.

5 hours ago, maribella said:

I tried to watch ep 15, but it was so talky, I stopped. So everyone is happy. I want to know if the priest and candidate was appropriately punished. Surely not the forgiving all around a la dailies?

Many of you like HM. I have nothing huge against him but people should pay for their sins, unless their lives or their loved ones’ lives are at stake. So going to watch when the subs are in or some one recaps the last 2 eps.

The recaps are out :)

10 hours ago, chubbyfatcat said:

The recaps are out :)

I can’t remember the last I watched a show which punished bad people as much as their crimes. 

pastor, politician, chaebol, crazy islanders....

It did cross my mind about the father figure role. Rather sad for JI since that is the only family he has left.

HM did something at the end but I think he got off lightly. The show’s people must have read this forum and grant your wish.

:lol:

chat in other shows?

I am watching a daily - sort of- mysterious personal something. I find it rather boring.

Also watching shall we kiss first, but oh so sad.

Any recommendation?

13 hours ago, maribella said:

I can’t remember the last I watched a show which punished bad people as much as their crimes. 

pastor, politician, chaebol, crazy islanders....

It did cross my mind about the father figure role. Rather sad for JI since that is the only family he has left.

HM did something at the end but I think he got off lightly. The show’s people must have read this forum and grant your wish.

:lol:

chat in other shows?

I am watching a daily - sort of- mysterious personal something. I find it rather boring.

Also watching shall we kiss first, but oh so sad.

Any recommendation?

HM basically took the politician down single-handedly by revealing his wickedness to the world in a way that could not be denied! :) And his penance was letting KD think he was dead for 2 years and being unable to see her or contact her, which he said was the worst punishment for him...

I'm waiting for Mistresses next week! :grimace:

15 hours ago, chubbyfatcat said:

HM basically took the politician down single-handedly by revealing his wickedness to the world in a way that could not be denied! :) And his penance was letting KD think he was dead for 2 years and being unable to see her or contact her, which he said was the worst punishment for him...

I'm waiting for Mistresses next week! :grimace:

:anguished: eeekkkk, I thought the OTP is clearly the two good guys... just as well it is the last episode. I have had enough of the-second-lead gets the girl kind of shows.

I am going to take a peek at shall we kiss before it ends. Thank you for the suggestion- I hate two timing couples- for whatever reasons. I could not watch the road to the airport show beyond the first episode.

2 hours ago, maribella said:

:anguished: eeekkkk, I thought the OTP is clearly the two good guys... just as well it is the last episode. I have had enough of the-second-lead gets the girl kind of shows.

I am going to take a peek at shall we kiss before it ends. Thank you for the suggestion- I hate two timing couples- for whatever reasons. I could not watch the road to the airport show beyond the first episode.

Yeah the final OTP is the two good guys (KD & JI) but KD is still somebody very precious to HM because of their friendship as children and her being the first woman he liked as well? So that is why he said his worst punishment was not having contact with her for 2 years! 

Will you be rewatching the show once the proper english subs are out? :grimace:

Archived