[Drama 2018] Children of The Lesser God 작은 신의 아이들

larus

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annyeong everyone

Can anyone tell me where can I download the English subtitles? There's none at Subscene :( or this drama has another different title other than "Children of A Lesser God"?

Hope someone will reply soon....."nomu gomawo chingu" in advance!

4 hours ago, alekaonu said:

Annyeong everyone

Can anyone tell me where can I download the English subtitles? There's none at Subscene :( or this drama has another different title other than "Children of A Lesser God"?

Hope someone will reply soon....."nomu gomawo chingu" in advance!

I could not find subs anywhere (((

Netflix got the license, usual sites like Viki DF etc dont have it. Subbing happens there only after the show has finished airing as Netflix releases everything at once. It happened to the drama "Night Light" as well

6 hours ago, dekaron said:

Netflix got the license, usual sites like Viki DF etc dont have it. Subbing happens there only after the show has finished airing as Netflix releases everything at once. It happened to the drama "Night Light" as well

I heard Netflix is releasing "Live" a week delayed. Perhaps they will do the same thing with this show?

Also, how do you find out what shows Netflix picks up? I am so curious.

43 minutes ago, V said:

I heard Netflix is releasing "Live" a week delayed. Perhaps they will do the same thing with this show?

Just like with "Black" & "Prison Playbook" weekly releases are only for some countries like the UK & Australia. Everyone else has to wait until the drama has finished airing (and some even longer because Netflix provides subtitles in their language).

5 hours ago, V said:

It depends on the region

hi everyone 

i watched the 4 ep's yesterday without any sub

it crazy i never did that before i just wanted to watch one ep to see if i am going to watch it after the sub is ready but i couldn't stop and keep watching it till the last scene of ep4 

why just why ??? i find another drama that makes me wanted to watch so bad when i know there no sub :dissapointed_relieved:

watching it without sub , my understanding for Korean not perfect or even so good  but i find it interesting, funny, creepy, dark, nice and so good  i even start to search with all my power for any sub but i failed that horrible it like a nightmare for me now 

22 hours ago, V said:
On 11.3.2018 at 7:59 PM, dekaron said:

OMG if they going to do that with delayed i can handle that but  if they going to do that after it finished they  not human to me 

they killing me i have no problem with license sub and waiting for seeing it in the site that buys the  license legally but why they do it to the  fans why  they sell it to site that will not sub it till the end, i  can't get that,  where then fun of watching it everyweeks while knowing nothing about what going to happen or what kind of ending we going to get , there reason, why people watch live and don't wait till the drama end . this kind of drama is  the kind that you enjoy it watching live and live the mystery step by step 

it over for me i am going to watch it raw this week too i still so much on it to give up and wait for the sub, i can't do that now i have to know what happens next 

11 minutes ago, nona88 said:

[clipped top part]

OMG if they going to do that with delayed i can handle that but  if they going to do that after it finished they  not human to me 

they killing me i have no problem with license sub and waiting for seeing it in the site that buys the  license legally but why they do it to the  fans why  they sell it to site that will not sub it till the end, i  can't get that,  where then fun of watching it everyweeks while knowing nothing about what going to happen or what kind of ending we going to get , there reason, why people watch live and don't wait till the drama end . this kind of drama is  the kind that you enjoy it watching live and live the mystery step by step 

it over for me i am going to watch it raw this week too i still so much on it to give up and wait for the sub, i can't do that now i have to know what happens next 

Hi nona88, we are live recapping it at Drama Milk and your welcome to come hang out with us! Our live recaps don't have all the details, but it should give you an idea of what is going on. 

Episode 1 has been subbed. The subber/s said it might take a while to sub episode 2. The subber/s translated the chinese subs into english. If anyone knows chinese or timing, editing, etc. and probably can help(I don't know if the subbing team needs help), please do pm me so I can give their twitter and blog. 

Hi everyone, I have seen that you guys want to watch this show with English subtitles. Just to let you know, my team and I have already subbed episode 1 and currently working on episode 2. I am not sure if it's right to share our Twitter link here, but you may want to check our Twitter (eArgonsubs) for updates! Also, we just set up a blog for easier navigation! - Link here

14 hours ago, evelynray said:

Hi everyone, I have seen that you guys want to watch this show with English subtitles. Just to let you know, my team and I have already subbed episode 1 and currently working on episode 2. I am not sure if it's right to share our Twitter link here, but you may want to check our Twitter (eArgonsubs) for updates! Also, we just set up a blog for easier navigation!

I checked today without any hope the series and I was surprised to see the first episode with translations. I watched it and I could not be happier to know that there is a team willing to do the translations. Thank You for your hard work. I really appreciate it.

Archived