Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Children of The Lesser God 작은 신의 아이들

Just finished watching Children Of A Lesser God & I am happy with the ending! Popeye is exactly the one I thought... And overall, I like music in this series... IT's so refreshing for a horror series :D 

And Kang Ji Hwan is so perfect as the smart detective... I think he should do more roles like this! :wub: And I really like Kim Dan character! She's not a typical lame woman but a super woman.... I really hate when the writers make women weak on-screen :mellow: 

Finaly, so graeteful to Kang Ji hwan & Kim Ok Bin for giving us a fantastic tale to enjoy!!! But at the same time, I would be a more grateful if there were proper eng sub on display!!! And dear @Lawyerh @phoenix24 & @Heidi Seow - thanks for recommending this series to me... I really enjoyed it!!! :wub:

fullsizephoto919990.jpg

• Like 7

4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Just finished watching Children Of A Lesser God & I am happy with the ending! Popeye is exactly the one I thought... And overall, I like music in this series... IT's so refreshing for a horror series :D 

And Kang Ji Hwan is so perfect as the smart detective... I think he should do more roles like this! :wub: And I really like Kim Dan character! She's not a typical lame woman but a super woman.... I really hate when the writers make women weak on-screen :mellow: 

Finaly, so graeteful to Kang Ji hwan & Kim Ok Bin for giving us a fantastic tale to enjoy!!! But at the same time, I would be a more grateful if there were proper eng sub on display!!! And dear @Lawyerh @phoenix24 & @Heidi Seow - thanks for recommending this series to me... I really enjoyed it!!! :wub:

Yea, I was also glad on the ending.  

I do love him playing smart quirky characters.  It was fun that female lead is not weak and is there to fight side by side.  Although, I wouldn't mind for the next one for him to go back to his action manly self and be smart at same time.  If he's not a pilot, then maybe a secret agent or something so he can have lots of cool outfits for us to look at too:D.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@triplem @ktcjdrama Just quick picture for you. No spoiler dont worry. Hope you watch it. Not bcos im promoting my bias only. Haha.. overall its great drama.

I lost my sleep & i finished this in just 3 or 4 days LOL. 

YQmdX4A.jpg

kW1rKO0.jpg

Spoiler

lYBu6a3.jpg

Tagging my bias people as usual : @phoenix24 @nohamahamoud2002 @gm4queen @angiedramadive @Heidi Seow

Add @sushilicious you watched this right.. let me just tagged you, to get your addiction to KJH back :joy::naughty:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Wahhhhhuh @Lawyerh pressure .. :D . Ok ok , start afterwards. Does my crush have a good end or not ? And does he have decent screen time , I know he’s not the main lead . But I need motivation :P Just spoil me , it’s ok.  Yes or no answer will suffice . 

• LOL 3

@triplem ha ha ha i laughed dear.

1. Yes

2. I think so, quite decent, but im busy with my main bias, so im not too sure about his screen time. Sorry about that LOL LOL. But he was pretty famous bcos of that role i think in SK. And many was shipping him too with the detective girl. And to add on, his character is rather unusual there. Just go & watch already muahaha.

Can dropped it anytime if not match your taste lol. 

I managed to drag @gm4queen, the choi daniel biggest fans to watch this and she said its good :naughty::heart:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh I am back to watch it again. I still watch with the bad subs but it is understood enough :D I like it very much. you know, the lead girl reminds of the Demi Moore and Tom Cruise comradeship in A few Good men. You don't feel romance

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@Lawyerh I am back to watch it again. I still watch with the bad subs but it is understood enough :D I like it very much. you know, the lead girl reminds with the Demi Moore and Tom Cruise comradeship in A few Good men. You don't feel romance

Yes youre quite right, it was more of comradeship or partnership and sometimes a bit like brother and sister or close friends. He do care for her a lot. You can see when the episodes progress.

The criminals make them so busy, so no time for romance actually which is totally fine for me. 

Spoiler

A few Good Men i watched it when im still young haha. Tom Cruise was very handsome and good lawyer there. Jack Nicholson is also doing great as villain. 

• Like 2

Detective or Fashion Model??!! You tell me :joy::sweat_smile: @Heidi Seow.

"Cheon Jae In" style... when you're genius detective... you can dress up to nine....:rolleyes:

Im dying with this black ribbon & white turtle neck :joy:

6qscfgv.jpg

Spoiler

@phoenix24 @gm4queen @nohamahamoud2002 @jinkzzmec @wintertimes @weeinthailand @angiedramadive @jenappelle

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Awww~~ The MV so lovely @Lawyerh:wub: I really like their's skin-ship although don't have much romance but skin-ship and caring already fill up my heart so much. 

I bursted out so loud when I saw you tagging @Lawyerh You really make my day so cheerful now. hahaha! I believe he is both model in this drama. All outfits are so good on him yes specially the black ribbon white coat, that part suddenly makes me awake that is Cheon Jae-In in fashion show now? Why he become so modelling? :lol: Even his beggar's outfit are so trendy too. hahaha! 

• LOL 1

@Heidi Seow ya.. they dont need a full blown romance to get the point across oSv2Yae.gif

Lol your on priority tagged list bcos its our favourite style hahaha 6ImqDgJ.gif 

And i always wondering detective should be in unkempt mode and look like not shower for a week. But well, of course he never looked that way.

He just getting more stylish as the episodes go whIwJjK.gif hahaha... And I agree even his beggar outfit is trendy lol...

I was trying to get more chingu watching. But i think the plan backtrack me and im getting mesmerized back by CJI instead lol.

Uniform for you btw !!! 

6LsGGtl.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Heidi Seow ya.. they dont need a full blown romance to get the point across oSv2Yae.gif

Lol your on priority tagged list bcos its our favourite style hahaha 6ImqDgJ.gif 

And i always wondering detective should be in unkempt mode and look like not shower for a week. But well, of course he never looked that way.

He just getting more stylish as the episodes go whIwJjK.gif hahaha... And I agree even his beggar outfit is trendy lol...I was trying to get more chingu watching. But i think the plan backtrack me and im getting mesmerized back by CJI instead lol.

Uniform for you btw !!! 

Oh! Kamsahamnida @Lawyerh thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292 The uniform style always is my favourite white-cloud-emoticon6.gif?1292330538

I guess detective outlook is quite open forum coz it depend on their character's background. But I prefer clean look rather than no shower for a week.. :sweatingbullets: Beard is fine but no shower for a week it seems like not a detective material.. white-cloud-emoticon2.gif?1292330538  I think is also because COALG shooting at Winter and Spring time and Winter/Spring clothes is more choices, accessories and stylish than summer time. (Actually I just found out that I seldom watch K-Drama in summer background).

I convinced my sister watched this drama, at first she almost wanna kill me because she got scared by 1 of the scene that scary movie part and the OST song "Because I believe" she said too spooky to listen at midnight but overall is funny and interesting story line. 

Hahaha! I agree with you that I also get mesmerised by CJI and everything start from uniform part. panda-emoticon-15.gif?1292863507Which part you get mesmerised by CJI? 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

Which part you get mesmerised by CJI? 

Hahaha i think almost the whole series im hooked up by him :wub:. My favourite will be when he go to the stranded island. It's creepy but also funny, and they have a lot of time bonding together with just 2 of them. And when shes forced to leave her house and stay in his house also quite funny. 

Most of the time he's just so clever, interesting and funny. Actually the pacing was so good, that i can't stop watching it. 

And Heidi don't you think the way he hold the gun is just so cool... He can shoot fire straight to my heart muahahaha... Ok dont mind me... i think im going crazy already lol...

r8E8phV.jpg

What's your favourite portion? I think other than his fashion show, we never discussed in details actually... lol. So happy to have you spam here with me :heart:

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Hahaha i think almost the whole series im hooked up by him :wub:. My favourite will be when he go to the stranded island. It's creepy but also funny, and they have a lot of time bonding together with just 2 of them. And when shes forced to leave her house and stay in his house also quite funny. 

Most of the time he's just so clever, interesting and funny. Actually the pacing was so good, that i can't stop watching it. 

And Heidi don't you think the way he hold the gun is just so cool... He can shoot fire straight to my heart muahahaha... Ok dont mind me... i think im going crazy already lol...

What's your favourite portion? I think other than his fashion show, we never discussed in details actually... lol. So happy to have you spam here with me :heart:

Oh yes! the bonding time in island are so great. He scream so hard when he saw the grandmother and I'm like face palm that why he so scared on ghost.. :lol: 

Yes!! I agree his holding gun gesture very cool. Not only that, the way he light up the lighter also different (scene from Island when he wanna blow up the chemical bottle) I loop that part many times. I wonder how many times he did that part. The combat stimulation part at church also very awesome. Suddenly remind me of Kingsmen Church fighting scene! Can he be like Colin Firth??? I'm sure I'm gonna crazy coz that I loop Kingsmen Church scene like crazy  (Colin Firth is one of my fav actors). 

Hahaha we really poison on fashion part aren't we? :lol: Yes we are! 

I'll be right back after dinner for sharing my thought on COALG. 

• LOL 2

5 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Not only that, the way he light up the lighter also different (scene from Island when he wanna blow up the chemical bottle) I loop that part many times. I wonder how many times he did that part. 

Ha ha ha i remembered he looked like Harry Potter when trying to do chemical mixing... hocus pocus....lol. Is this the one? I got short memory haha...

zoPqchh.jpg

He is actually more look like crazy scientist here chingu muahahahaha...

Spoiler

7uKe2o9.gif

And oh... i love this as well.... The way he look at her and blink his is eyes is love oSv2Yae.gif

ErY2WUt.gif

I probably need to rewatch this when free :rolleyes:

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Ha ha ha i remembered he looked like Harry Potter when trying to do chemical mixing... hocus pocus....lol. Is this the one? I got short memory haha...

He is actually more look like crazy scientist here chingu muahahahaha...

An oh... i love this as well.... The way he look at her and blink his is eyes is love oSv2Yae.gif

I probably need to rewatch this when free :rolleyes:

Hahaha, yes yes this is the one that I mentioned. "Does anyone love science?" :D He does look like crazy scientist when he doing chemical stuffs. 

Yes this is one of thing I like CJI character is his eyes never put away from Kim Dan side. Actually Im quite surprise he called Kim Dan in casual way on ep3.( When Kim Dan get shoot on her arm side) Usually they called each other in formal way right before they in relationship. I wonder izzit that moment CJI have feeling on her. 

I dont feel boring on this drama, I think I can rewatch it many time. The OST "Truth" is really my jam song now.. 

Spoiler

Oh btw, where did you get all this gifs? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@Heidi Seow ya normally she call him Sunbae Sunbae right? Actually theyre a bit weird... hahaha sometimes they tease each others too. But their relationship not really progress that much actually LOL.

I think hes caring all the way through her. For me he seems to go extra miles when he's making her medicine (when shes allergic and itchy on island). And he seems under the fire, when she stay at his house too. I remember he cant sleep or something. 

I might need to rewatch haha... but i think there is no bright light revelation on when they start to have feelings for each others. 

And she sometimes also feel like have a thing for Jo Ha Min muahahaha. So i often confused too lol. And Jae In also said one of the criminal pretty & suit his taste... What a couple :sweatingbullets:

Actually i was surprised they become official couple in the end of the drama. It was so nice of OCN :lol:. Anyway i love Kim Dan i think shes so strong. She won't die without him or any other guy actually LOL. 

Spoiler

Oh i took from IG, save the video, then use give maker editor. All in the phone. Im lazy to use laptop. 

• Like 2