[Drama 2018] Rich Man, 리치맨 - Wed & Thu @ 23:00 KST

0ly40

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Well he seems way less angry now lol even when it looks like things with wring again?

i just watch half from the stream, it seems like the Min Taera (Kim Yewon) has some major crush on Lee Yoochan lol:sweat_smile:

22 minutes ago, AlexandraReid said:

i just watch half from the stream, it seems like the Min Taera (Kim Yewon) has some major crush on Lee Yoochan lol:sweat_smile:

Yeah I think she got it bad lol

It seems he is  more comedic angry now lol. and she is not really take much of his crap no more.

They seem like friends now already?

She has  a whole bunch of guys after her lol but she only seems interesting in him.

Same with him he really seems to be into her, that kiss at the end was odd it has no  context.

I bet she saw them coming or something.

@dramaninja Did you perhaps watched the Jdrama vers before? Kinda curious lol

---

Sehun promoting Suho's richman drama! LOL :D

Spoiler

TRANS: "every wednesday and thursday night at 11pm broadcast simultaneously on Dramax • MBN  #LeeYoochan who is arrogant but also a warm-hearted person #Richman"

@AlexandraReid @dramaninja I watched the jdrama and the writer has changed different things like KBR knew LYC before. In the original, "LYC" is searching for his mother and he had never met her before. Actually, I like the changes because there are still elements of surprise (like the kiss f. ex.). Moreover, LYC has already softened, while in the original it took him longer. 

As for the kiss, I wasn't surprised since MTR is such a straightforward and impatient woman. The day she arrived from abroad, she wanted to meet LYC and thought, he would remember her. Then on the same day, she invited herself to LYC's home by using her brother. The very next day, she tries to meet him again. Since he visited her gallery, she knew that she had to speed up in order to make sure that he would remember her. Since he can not remember her face, he will remember her kiss, that's what she thought.

Her brother is the total opposite, he is more the quiet person who waits and tries to do something through the backdoor. He helped KBR through his connection (interview at Taesang). However, I sense that LYC will snatch KBR from him because he is more direct and straightforward. LYC hired KBR directly and I am sure, he will be the one who proposes to KBR to go out with him. LYC might be suffering from prosopagnosia but he is observing the womanizer DJ. He can somehow recognize KBR, even from far away as he pays attention to her clothes and he knows where her desk is.

Spoiler

The betrayal of MTJ is already bound to occur because he keeps saying that LYC is his avatar. Moreover, he even added that he could not work for someone. In his mind, he is the real CEO and he perceives himself as superior to LYC but he lets LYC act as the CEO since it is in his (MTJ) nature to act behind the scene. However, this outlines his misjudgement. Without LYC's ideas, Next In is nothing because MTJ is just the salesman. Since LYC creates products and projects, without any products and ideas the company has nothing to sell. The manager is the one who will spray venom in MTJ's mind. He has already been badmouthing LYC... however the trigger for MTJ to become resentful and jealous will be KBR.

I have been thinking about the name of Kim Boo Hong... maybe it is her brother's name. 

@bebebisous33 thanks for the information friend/sister !

It was fun to know about it more !

i had just read the recaps of japanese version @AlexandraReid , and i think kdrama version has more story plot if i have not mistaken !

Nice to meet you @AlexandraReid @dramaninja and all silent lurkers over there !

its really quiet in this forum and i just dont have anyone to share my feelings regarding the drama ! 

Say your opinion ; one by one regarding the drama

and i will say too !

lets just make this forum move on !

its too slow ....

Spoiler

The thing regarding lee yoo chan asking to go out (ep 5 & 6 preview)

i guess he asks it to min tae ra ....

(mmm i donno the reason why its so ; but i guess that’s how it will go :()

Maybe he is just trying to fool himself and allows for the date with min tae ra just to avoid his growing feelings for bora ! 

And regarding who is kim boon hong .

Guess she is kim bora’s elder sister 

(just my pure assumption)

anyway she is not kim bora nor she is her twin sister as her age is 29 and bora is only 24 i guess !

And you can see her in high school uniform when yoochan came in search of kim boon hong to jejudu island ! (They arent the same age ).

What do you think friends and sisters ?!

just share your perception please !

@4evrkdrama You're welcome.:)

Actually, I have the impression that LYC will ask KBR because in the preview, he explains the situation with the kiss to KBR. He wanted her not to misunderstand him. Moreover, the fact that he visits her house is another clue that he worries so much about her. Since DJ is around her, he is afraid that KBR might fall for DJ. Then when MTR proposes to become his girlfriend, this might be the trigger for him to go after KBR.

About the significance of the name: KBH as the older sister... I like this idea very much. This would explain why KBR never replied to the SMS and why in the heat of the moment, she mentioned KBH. 

Then I would like to outline that MTJ has already lied to KBR: he asked her not to mention KBH's name because LYC had been deeply hurt. In reality, LYC is still looking for KBH and has never forgotten her. He doesn't resent her for disappearing from his life. The partner gave KBR a different impression.

2 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

@bebebisous33 thanks for the information friend/sister !

It was fun to know about it more !

i had just read the recaps of japanese version @AlexandraReid , and i think kdrama version has more story plot if i have not mistaken !

Nice to meet you @AlexandraReid @dramaninja and all silent lurkers over there !

its really quiet in this forum and i just dont have anyone to share my feelings regarding the drama ! 

Say your opinion ; one by one regarding the drama

and i will say too !

lets just make this forum move on !

its too slow ....

No. The jdrama's story is very cohesive actually.  Even the acting is way better.

Archived