Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Rich Man, 리치맨 - Wed & Thu @ 23:00 KST

My excitement is jumping out of me haha. I hope I can concentrate on some work before this takes over completely hahaha. I will stream later!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, biancapot said:

My excitement is jumping out of me haha. I hope I can concentrate on some work before this takes over completely hahaha. I will stream later!

Can you PM me where to stream? tnx :blush:

---

Media previewMedia previewMedia preview

Spoiler

• Like 2

I just started tuning in lol but my internet is in a dark place atm :bawling: 

I was late so the first thing I saw was Yoochan talking to his priest friend, he seems to have grown up with this friend, maybe in the orphanage they're at? He was at the confessional asking if someone can really disappear completely, and talking about how everyone's faces looks the same for him. He left on his motorcycle and is now giving the talk in front of the company applicants. There was a cute bromance moment where he couldn't put his necktie on and Taejoon (?) put it on for him. I think I remember this scene of the applicants slowly leaving because of his criteria in the original.

So BR was applying to NextIn. YC was giving an opening speech for all the applicants, and then things started getting bad because he started asking people to answer some questions and prove their capabilities. He was doing it in a condescending manner, and when people couldn't do as asked he told them to leave. Br was also asked to leave because she couldn't say why she was there, and then she was asked how many times she applied for jobs, I think she said 41 for companies in Seoul (?). YC insulted her, asked her to leave, and then while she was leaving he made an example of her. She tripped (as seen in the preview) and then thought about her loved ones back in Jeju Island. That made her go back to YC and she started saying all the things she memorized and knew about the company. YC was not impressed and cut her off and asked her to leave again, but she said he asked them about their dreams, and she was showing him that she was sincere about her wishes to join NextIn. Still he was not impressed and called her a something student (I can't remember, but it's probably in reference to students just memorizing stuff instead of really understanding), she said that's not her name. Then with tears in her eyes she said her name is Kim Boon Hong, and YC was shocked since that was the name of his first love. END OF EPISODE

Junmyeon/Suho's doing great! I actually like his acting a bit better than the female lead, but i think it's more how she's written... she seems more naive than optimistic (i know they somewhat present themselves as the same). But I started liking her at the end, granted I watched just the last 20 minutes haha.

Yoochan is mean though!!!:( I understand why Suho asked people to understand that it's only acting. I feel bad for everyone else in that hall.

Some more (unimportant) thoughts:

Spoiler

I like it. I really like the tone and the lighting(?), it looks and sounds like spring. I didn't really love the OST, it was a bit nasally for me... Bora looks like the original actress. Suho looks quite tired though, his eyes are a bit reddish and his skin isn't in very good condition atm.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I can't quote the video but that part where he was coming down the stairs and called Jaejin's character. He looked so good and so arrogant in that scene haha. I like his normcore fashion with the hoodie and denim jacket, it fits well with his character's "Steve Jobs" traits (if you search for images of normcore fashion, Steve Jobs comes up as a result).

• Like 2

12 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Sadly i cant watch on Viki since its only available for Viki pass user. :(

---

[ENG TRANS] Have you seen the drama "Richman" first appeared on Kim Junface? Check out Yoochan and Kim Bora's super close contact game 2 times!

===

STILLS

Media preview

Spoiler

• Like 3

Man he was angry toward the end, did she mess up a deal or something.

I mean he did feel bad soon after and it looks like they up in the preview or he gave her another chance or something

• Like 3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRo5SleGU7fyQSgCzSckXlsja.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLLoO2G8LBYjsYK2fvfJF

My thoughts on episode 1...

Spoiler

I just loved the first episode and the OTP had me at hello!  Most of all I loved when she had the flashback of her parents the sacrifice in remembering just what those shoes represented and meant to her. She took her time picked up her shoe and took the courage to not only put it back on but to walk right back down there and truly give him a piece of her mind and WOW what a mind she has!!!

She went one step farther and with a tear in her eye she said her name...

From the look on his face I would say she had him at hello too!! LOL:lol::w00t::phew:

Looking forward to this drama it seems to have some sugar and spice and an OTP that look rather nice!!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, blademan said:

THE WAY HE SCREAMED AT HER!!!! YAHHHH SU HO'S ACTING DAEBAK!

That scene was kinda funny and yet abit scary to me, since its daddy Suho LOL :lol:

---

Preview EP.3

• Like 2