[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] The Eternal Love 2 双世宠妃2

sugarplum892

1 hour ago, selena32 said:

I agree! If that is the case, I hope they just get their happily ever after in season 2 and then start with new characters in season 3. I don't think I want to watch if it's not Liang Je and Xin Zhao Lin

If they are nor reprising their role...just give us Mo Yi Huai and Tan Er. Or Yu Er or Royal Grandfather. Anything goes. LOL.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the Xuan Ling realm, if it was any other drama out there they would add fillers. For example, when Sir Lian Cheng wakes up forgetting all his mortal memories. Another girl he knew other than Qu Xiang Tan from the Mo Tribe who's in love with with Sir Lian Cheng stuck close to him and kept Xiao Tan away.:tired:And that girl will continue to create trouble and stir up Xiao Tan's confidence. That could last from 5-10 eps lol.

4 minutes ago, Renaro Kopique said:

In the Xuan Ling realm, if it was any other drama out there they would add fillers. For example, when Sir Lian Cheng wakes up forgetting all his mortal memories. Another girl he knew other than Qu Xiang Tan from the Mo Tribe who's in love with with Sir Lian Cheng stuck close to him and kept Xiao Tan away.:tired:And that girl will continue to create trouble and stir up Xiao Tan's confidence. That could last from 5-10 eps lol.

That "girl" is probably Royal Grandfather. Whahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa.

10 minutes ago, Renaro Kopique said:

We need our Grandfather!

Oh demmmm...I got a crush on Royal Grandfather. So sad we din get to see him in S2. Just the badass Yi Huai Ge Ge.

How about this guys, they make season 3 a prequel. It will tell the story about Xiang Tan and Liang Cheng and their tragic love and how it will set up the events for season 1. Though it will end up a tragedy at least we know whats going to happen next. 

Im sorry Im grasping at straws here since Im hoping they wont change the leads for season 3 :joy:

Also Im praying it wont be about Tan Er. Im not very interested in her, her character is too boring...

By the way, may I ask what website do you guys visit to check the online views of this drama

I'd be totally on board for a S3 about Mo Yihuai and Tan'er...their love is so tragic and deep. I know Tan'er seemed boring in S1 but that's because she was constantly depressed due to Yihuai marrying Pan'er. If Liang Jie doesn't want to reprise the role, I guess that's not a real possibility though. :neutral:

7 hours ago, selena32 said:

How about this guys, they make season 3 a prequel. It will tell the story about Xiang Tan and Liang Cheng and their tragic love and how it will set up the events for season 1. Though it will end up a tragedy at least we know whats going to happen next. 

Im sorry Im grasping at straws here since Im hoping they wont change the leads for season 3 :joy:

Also Im praying it wont be about Tan Er. Im not very interested in her, her character is too boring...

By the way, may I ask what website do you guys visit to check the online views of this drama

Ya. Good idea. Prequel is good too. At least we know they still ended up together and we won't be so miserable. Physician Lian Cheng must be a really cheeky and naughty person. We see that Cheng Cheng became naughtier after he regained all his memories as Physician Lian Cheng. We can probably see some steamy kisses from Physician Lian Cheng too.

But the thing here is that I want Liu Shang as Yu Er in the next season. So sad he is just a mask. Ahahahaaaa

1 hour ago, Ellie Toh said:

OMG...what? Are you serious?

They pick a question asking how many kissing scenes they have. LJ said 40++, everyday there are such scenes without notice. XZL: 42 kissing scenes. Couldnt do  S3 anymore otherwise their kissing scenes might have to exceed over 100.

5 hours ago, golinda27 said:

Awwww... can’t wait for next week to see their little chubby child :) 

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4311396902132587

They found someone who looks so much ike LJ when she was a toddler. hahhahahahaha

6f68e578gy1fxnyzv57skj20k00eztan.jpg

Please S3 with these two actors. It is a pleasure to see this chemistry. And the kid really looks like the "serial daddy". Sweet!! I love this series. And I would love to see the three as a family. Mo Lian Cheng as Emperor Xiao Tan as his Empress. How her love grows even stronger.

5 hours ago, Shiori Me said:

Hello Ellie and Eternal fans. I like characters with depth and many facets. Wang So from Scarlet Heart Ryeo. Mo Lian Cheng and Ye Hua. Men who have character and are not directly angry. It has to have that certain something.

Oh. Speaking of the other Eternal Love...Ye Hua is something all right. Mo Yuan, even more so. I'm really looking forward to the Pillow Book story that focuses on Donghua  Dijun and Fengjiu. That is coming out soon too. I thought I saw the teaser somewhere the other day.

5 hours ago, Shiori Me said:

Please S3 with these two actors. It is a pleasure to see this chemistry. And the kid really looks like the "serial daddy". Sweet!! I love this series. And I would love to see the three as a family. Mo Lian Cheng as Emperor Xiao Tan as his Empress. How her love grows even stronger.

The meaning of the title is actually "Pampered Consort", isn't it. I guess that is the reason why Xiao Tan is so loved by the men in the story, especially by all version of Mo Lian Cheng.

Archived